Manor Gate Lodge on the Avenue
Located in the heart of Ireland’s prettiest and most famous village town, Adare, Gate Lodge Cottage is your idyllic vacation destination.
Beautifully appointed, the cottage retains all the charm of its rich heritage, beautifully matched by its tastefully appointed furnishings and facilities.
Enjoy all the delights of an old world cottage, with the modern convenience of this superbly equipped family home.
Lovingly restored by its owners, The Gate Lodge on The Avenue is in the heart of Adare Village located at one of the gates to Historic Adare Manor.
Gate Lodge features more than 4,000 square feet of luxury living with four bedrooms including a vaulted-ceiling master bedroom and bath, a beautiful modern kitchen and stunning central courtyard.
Come and savor the peace and tranquility of this wonderful home in this charming Irish village.
Max number of guests: 6 adults (No children please)
Check in: 3pm (latest) | Check out: 11 am (earliest)
Earlier check in and later check out possible on request, based on occupancy
Extra housekeeping can be requested and if available costs €100 per day. Housekeeping includes general cleaning, bed making, towel refresh and trash removal.
Towels and Bed linens changed weekly
Ample towels are provided
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, and 4000 square feet
King, 2x Full, Full + Twin, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Quaint old world street in Adare village.
Shannon Airport (SNN)
- 40"+ TV
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo
Activities of Interest
- Two 18 hole golf courses in the village including the new Tom Fazio designed course at Adare Manor. https://www.adaremanor.com/golf/our-course/. Plus many world renowned courses such as Ballybubnion, Lahinch and Tralee within an hour’s drive.
- Clonshire Equestrian Center (world class and 4 miles away)
- Access to Ireland's South West one hour drive away.
- 8 incredible restaurants and 4 local pubs
- Great hiking and walks at Knock Fierna and Curragh Chase
- Boutique Shops in village
- Local pardon main street
- 1000+ year old city of Limerick 10 miles away
- Fishing can be arranged
Places of Interest
- Adare Manor Hotel and Golf Resort
- Four ancient historic ruins within easy walk of home.
- Unique village architecture including thatch roofed cottages
- Local pubs (4) and restaurants (8) all within a short 5 minute walk.
- A variety of shopping also within a walk (Art, Antiques, Clothing ++)
What a fabulous place. We loved the coach house and we loved Adare. The owners, David and Kay , were very helpful. David gave us great info that we followed making the most of our time in the area. All three of our group were delighted. We highly recommend this Ireland beauty. ”
The Gate Lodge Cottage was wonderful in every way. Location in the heart of Adare made it very convenient for shopping, dining and touring. The home is comfortably furnished with many nice amenities. The courtyard was particularly enjoyable during the wonderful weather for our stay in early July 2016. The home caretakers, the McDonalds, were very gracious and accommodating during our stay. We would recommend highly the Gate Lodge Cottage for anyone’s stay in southwest Ireland. ”
Beautiful and very confortable Historical Home
My family and i had a great stay at Manor Gate last July. First of all the owner was really kind and helpful. We were in touch several months in advance so we could plan ahead the visit. The house is a treasure, photographs do not make justice to the real thing. It is in the beautiful town of Adare, Ireland, and is very well equipped and looked after. It is like a dream house in a dream town, unbelievable. We had the opportunity to visit several castles, a National Park, etc. The town is lovely with a very good restaurant, the Wild Goose. We had a wonderful time and we were also very lucky weather wise. It was sunny and quite warm all the time. We loved this experience and we thank David for his hospitality and for letting us enjoy such a wonderful place.”