Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
The Montecristo Estates - Three Bedroom Villa
The Montecristo Estates – Three Bedroom Residence
This Montecristo Estates Luxury Villa was built with style in mind and includes all of the accommodations for luxury living. This 2850 square foot Cabo San Lucas villa includes three spacious bedrooms, and is perfectly suited for an elegant beach getaway in Cabo!
Your incredible beach villa features tropical, bright décor that will immediately put you in a Cabo state of mind. The spacious layout encompasses multiple beautiful gathering spaces, such as the upscale living room, complete with a grand fireplace, and a cozy, yet spacious TV room with a massive flat screen, perfect for a casual movie night! The indoor living space blends into the outdoor deck seamlessly, where you’ll find plush lounge chairs and an oversized pool overlooking sweeping vistas of the ocean. If you’re in the mood for an outdoor barbecue, you’ll also find a state of the art grill and a huge Jacuzzi for relaxation and refreshment.
The full-sized kitchen comes complete with state of the art appliances and is attached to a wonderful dining space where you can enjoy your delicious creation together. Daily housekeeping services are provided in order to keep every room pristine and polished, and free WIFI service is available throughout the entire villa!
Each of the three bedrooms is designed to ensure that its guests experience a wonderful night’s rest, every night. Two of the rooms have a king-sized bed, while the third room has two queen-sized beds. The beds are topped with a pillow top mattress, Egyptian cotton linens, and a down duvet. A pillow menu is offered so that guests can create a customized sleeping space. Bedroom amenities include walk-in closets, pillow-top mattresses, and the finest Egyptian cotton linens. Bathroom amenities include dual-sink vanities and jetted bathtubs. Each villa can accommodate up to eight adults, plus an additional two with the sofa bed. The villas are non-smoking.
Each private bathroom has a jetted bathtub and a separate shower. Other bathroom amenities include dual-sink vanities, enclosed toilets, and our Armonía Spa brand toiletries. Rejuvenate your senses in your own spa tub, or schedule an in-room massage.
Montecristo’s exclusive estates provide a private clubhouse for additional comfort and luxury. The clubhouse offers a multitude of wonderful amenities, including a community pool, a sports bar, a state-of-the-art fitness center and luxury spa, professional chef catering, personalized concierge service, babysitting services, and complimentary transportation services to and from neighboring sister Pueblo Bonito hotels and the Quivira Golf Club. Free WIFI access is available throughout the clubhouse.
Come enjoy a luxurious week in Cabo at the magnificent Montecristo Estates!
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, and 2850 square feet
1 King, 1 King, and 2 Queens
10 guests maximum
Views of the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean!
Los Cabos International Airport (SJD)
- 40 inch plus tv
- Air conditioning
- Chefs kitchen
- Concierge parking
- Covered parking
- Dvd player
- Gated community
- High speed internet
- Hot tub
- Laundry service
- Multiple tvs
- Satellite or cable
- Staffed guard gate
- Washer and dryer
- Wireless internet
Activities of Interest
- Scuba diving and snorkeling - There's much to discover beneath the depths of the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean!
- Baja Outback Expeditions (40 minutes) - This tour company is dedicated to providing eco-tourism at its finest.
- Whale Watching Tours - Experience these majestic animals up close and personal.
- Blue Sky Cabo Fishing and Tours (10 minutes) - Whether you want to go deep sea fishing or take a sunset cruise, this is the tour company for you!
- Outdoor Zip Line Adventure - Soar over the striking scenery of Boca de la Sierra!
Places of Interest
- Todos Santos (1 hour) – For great food visit Todos Santos where the fish is caught daily and the ranches are local, meaning the ingredients are very fresh.
- El Arco (15 minutes) – A natural rock arch off the coast of Cabo San Lucas. There is also the chance to see sea-lions when visiting the Arch.
- San Jose del Cabo (40 minutes) - Visit Cabo San Lucas' sister city, a charming and romantic colonial town with the flavor of Old Mexico.
- Playa del Amor (15 minutes) - This gorgeous beach offers pristine white sand, and is ideal for swimming, snorkeling, and basking in the sun.
- La Cosana (20 minutes) - Come enjoy the refined, delicious cuisine this incredible eatery.