We wish to welcome you to our luxurious villa situated in urban, yet peaceful, Mediterranean environment.
It is near the sea but also public transport, between beautiful historic towns Split and Trogir, just 6 km from airport.
On 350 m2 it can accommodate up to 15 persons and it consists of 3 floors.
If you prefer active vacation except going to the beach you can also go hiking on nearby mountain Kozjak or have a bike tour.
We offer big swimming pool, sauna, table tennis, kids playground, fitness equipment, inner and outdoor fireplace.
6 bedrooms, 6 baths, and 3000 square feet
King, Twin, 2x Queen, King, King, and Queen + Twin
15 guests maximum
Pool and garden views
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Wireless Internet
Activities of Interest
- Play picigin - Split is sport crazy, supporting the local football team, Hajduk Split, with a passion, as well as inventing whole new games and team events for the world to try. One of those special sports is picigin.
- Visit Bene Beach to scramble among rocks shaded by pine trees, and wash away the dust with a paddle in the incredible jade and turquoise shallows. A true gem.
- Take a break on Brac You’ll watch ferries manoeuvring in and out of Split throughout your stay, so make sure you actually get on one! They’ll take you to isles such as Brac ('bratch'), home of the highest mountain on the Croatian isles.
Places of Interest
- Cathedral of St Domnius - Split’s octagonal cathedral is one of the best-preserved ancient Roman buildings standing today.
- Diocletian’s Palace is one of the most imposing Roman ruins in existence – this is the city's living heart, its labyrinthine streets packed with people, bars, shops and restaurants.
- Konoba Matejuška This cosy, rustic tavern in an alleyway minutes from the seafront specialises in well-prepared seafood
You may also be interested in
Playa Flamingo, Costa Rica
The Palms at Playa Flamingo
Casciana Terme, Italy