Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Diamante Casita 21
Diamante Casita 21
Just minutes away from world-class golf, exciting beach-inspired nightlife, and luxury amenities, this four-bedroom casita offers you seclusion and luxury while still providing amazing proximity to all that Cabo has to offer. Resting on 2700 square feet in the luxurious Las Casitas enclave of Diamante Resort, this hacienda-inspired villa offers a perfect retreat for your next beach or golf vacation!
The already spacious open layout of the main floor appears even larger due to the lofted ceilings and minimalist, white base of the area, offset by brightly colored furniture pieces and light, wooden touches. Comfortable seating sits positioned around a massive, flat screen television, perfect for a casual movie night. The living area moves effortlessly into the dining and kitchen area, creating a wonderful space for entertaining. In the kitchen you’ll find high-end appliances, along with gorgeously designed countertops and backsplash, creating a modern tone. Overall, Casita 21 offers an inviting, island type of elegance that will delight your senses during your stay.
Of the casita’s four spectacular bedrooms, two feature lavish, king-sized beds, complete with en-suite bathrooms for the utmost privacy and space. The fourth bedroom offers a beautiful queen-sized bed that sits adjacent to a private, spacious bathroom. Each room is decorated in beach-inspired tones and offers direct access to the terrace.
Enjoy sunny days in Cabo outside on your beautiful, private terrace, equipped with everything you’ll need to relax and refresh during your stay. Let the grill master get to work at the state of the art outdoor kitchen, and whip up something delicious for everyone to enjoy. After a long day on the course, there’s nothing better than hopping in the cool waters of the pool or sinking into the hot tub. Enjoy breathtaking sunsets gathered around the outdoor fire pit, or head upstairs to the rooftop for a better view!
Access to Diamante Resort’s championship golf courses, The Dunes and El Cardonal, the beach club, fitness center, and the luxurious Crystal Lagoon are all included with your stay at Casita 18. Take your pick of any of the numerous on-site restaurants, each offering delicious dishes to try. After you’ve spent the morning on the course, head out to explore more of Cabo, just a quick drive away. Medano Beach is a popular spot to grab a drink and cool off, or you can explore the other numerous activities, restaurants, and nightlife that the vibrant city of Cabo has to offer.
Casita 21 provides you with the Cabo vacation of a lifetime, complete with tropical finery beyond your wildest dreams!
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, and 2700 square feet
King, King, King, and 2x Queen
8 guests maximum
Dunes Course and ocean in the distance
Los Cabos International - SJD
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
Activities of Interest
- The Dunes Golf Course at Diamante - Play a round at this amazing course, set against the backdrop of dramatic sand dunes and the Pacific Ocean.
- Manta Scuba - Enjoy a customized scuba tour of the diverse environment of the Cabo San Lucas Marine Park.
- Outdoor Zip Line Adventure - Take an exhilarating trip, flying high above the impressive scenery of Boca de la Sierra.
- Whale Shark Encounter - Have an up close and personal encounter with these majestic, giant creatures.
- JC's Sportfishing - Enjoy the deep sea fishing adventure of a lifetime, and catch your own dinner for the night.
Places of Interest
- The Crystal Lagoon - With views of sand dunes and the majestic Pacific Ocean, this saltwater lagoon offers relaxation and family-friendly activities in the resort.
- Diamante Beach - Relax, take a leisurely stroll, or just bask in the bright sunshine on the white sandy beaches of Diamante.
- El Arco - Every year, visitors flock to this natural rock formation, which doubles as a great place for snorkeling and whale watching.
- Mt. Solmar - The breathtaking views from the top of this mountain make the hike to the top well worth it.
- Sunset Monalisa - Specializing in Mediterranean cuisine and freshly-caught seafood, this elegant restaurant is a must-visit for foodies in Cabo.