Lionshead West Side
Lionshead West Side
Welcome to the Lionshead West Side residence!
Located just steps away from Lionshead Village and the Eagle Bahn Gondola, this beautiful 4 bedroom, 5 bath, 3,600 square foot residence comfortably sleeps 10 people. With two master suites, a private hot tub, outdoor fire pit overlooking the creek, two indoor fireplaces, a two car garage, two washer/dryer sets, this residence offers luxury living at its finest.
The master bedroom has a heated, southern-facing terrace that receives bright afternoon sun and offers views up the mountain. The other three bedrooms are on the lower level, two of which lead directly out to the creek side patio. The focus of the living room is the grand, open-front fireplace surrounded by a weathered copper. Custom built in 2008, this impressive one-of-a-kind property is one of the most luxurious vacation rentals in Vail.
You will arrive to a well-lit, warm home, with a gorgeous artisan cheese platter and complimenting bottle of wine as our welcome gift to you. After a fun filled day on Vail Mountain, relax in your private hot tub, overlooking Gore Creek. Gather around the outdoor fire pit for a glass of wine while the kids roast marshmallows for s'mores. Regular housekeeping allows more time for you to relax and enjoy your stay without stress of tidying up.
The gourmet kitchen is a chef's dream, featuring world class appliances, wine fridge, two dishwashers, and two ovens. The adjoining living and dining area has floor to ceiling glass doors that open up to the creek, creating a spectacular mountain ambiance. Gorgeous stonework, wood floors throughout, and designer furnishings, make this residence a mountain modern dream home.
Your mountain modern home comes with many luxury amenities, such as a kitchen stocked with staples, cozy bath robes in the closets, luxurious bath products, a home office, and the latest audio visual equipment.
This is not your typical vacation home. The perk of staying with us is the personalized, five star service you get for the duration of your stay. Need help with arrival details, activities, dining, spa appointments, or booking a chef for your private dinner party? We can arrange anything and everything you need to make your trip seamless and memorable. Our local concierge will connect you with the best of the best through our preferred vendor relationships.
We want you to make the most out of your time in Vail, which means not having to worry about tidying up. Allow our housekeeping team to take care of the dishes, make the beds, and stock the household paper products.
Lionshead is the perfect location if you want to be in the center of all Vail has to offer — including five-star restaurants, exquisite shopping, and some of the best skiing and riding in the world. Located in one of Vail's most desirable neighborhoods, among some of Vail's finest homes, this beautiful residence offers families and friends an incomparable blend of mountain ambiance and total luxury - along with a convenient location to the Eagle Bahn Gondola, and a breathtaking creek side setting. You and your group are sure to cherish a stay at here for years to come!
Surrounded by the White River National Forest, Vail is considered one of the world’s best alpine resorts for skiing and snowboarding. Not to mention snowshoeing, sleigh rides and snowmobiling in the winter. In the summer, there is kayaking and rafting, mountain biking, hiking, golf, fly fishing and more. Vail is broken up into three parts: East Vail, Vail and West Vail. The main Vail area is divided into the Vail Village and Lionshead Village, which is where the Club homes are located. The mountainside residential development of Lionshead Village is about one mile from Vail Village, and easily accessible to both Vail gondolas.
Vail offers innumerable boutique shops, world-class galleries, chic spas, cultural events and concerts, family-fun activities and the largest farmer’s market in Colorado. It’s from this farmer’s market that many of Vail’s five-star restaurants obtain the locally grown and organic ingredients that they feature, which you can savor from the many sun-kissed decks around town. The locals are friendly and helpful, openly offering their advice on everything from the greatest powder of the day to where to take your kids for pizza.
4 bedrooms, 5 baths, and 3609 square feet
King, King, King, and Twin
8 guests maximum
The beautiful mountains of Vail
Eagle County Airport (EGE) or Denver International Airport (DEN)
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
Activities of Interest
- Attractions within walking distance include ice skating in Lionshead Village, shopping in Vail Village, dinner and a movie at Cinebistro, food and drinks while bowling at Bol, and of course, skiing Vail’s famous Back Bowls.
- Don’t forget to head down valley a few miles to visit Beaver Creek, another family-friendly village filled with shops, dining options, activities, and more world class skiing. Your ski pass is good at both mountains!
- Choose from popular activities such as: dog sledding through untouched terrain, cross country skiing, winter hot air ballooning to see the Rocky Mountains from the sky, snowmobile tours, back country snowshoeing, tubing and more.
- If you’re looking for some R&R, Vail offers that too! Pamper yourself at one of our luxurious spas or browse the boutiques in Vail Village.
- Vail offers World Class golf, with a number of fantastic courses. The courses offer extraordinary natural beauty and make Vail just as much of a golf destination as a ski destination.
- Rafting is a very popular activity, offering a variety of trips for beginners and for the more adventurous.
- Also, don’t forget fly fishing, jeep tours, and bike rentals! Bikes, just like skis, can be delivered right to your residence.
- Summertime brings lots of free activities like the Vail Farmer’s Market, free concerts, and hiking. Don’t forget to check Vail’s schedule for concerts and festivals.
- Annual happenings are the Bravo Music Festival, Vail’s International Dance Festival, the Teva Mountain Games and the Food & Wine Festival.
Places of Interest
- Only a few steps away from the Gondola and World Class skiing.
- Beaver Creek is only a short, ten minute drive from Vail.
- Vail Village - shops, restaurants, entertainment
- Vail Mountain - rated #1 ski mountain in America