Blue Mountain, Turks and Caicos Islands
Elegant interiors and jaw dropping views greet you at this luxury vacation villa. Welcome to an unforgettable vacation in Turks & Caicos.
This stunning home features:
* Spectacular outdoor living with an outdoor kitchen and private pool
* Modern West Indies design
* Master bedroom with private balcony and outdoor living area
* 10-foot ceilings throughout
* Private infinity pool with waterslide, diving board and hot tub (pool is heated in the summer months; if requested for the winter months, December through March, there is a $500 fee per 7-night stay)
* Great Room with 37-foot-wide, 18-foot-high glass wall
* Family suite with adjacent kids bunkroom
* Ocean-facing gourmet kitchen
* Second floor balcony with two hammocks
* Formal and al fresco dining areas
* Indoor entertaining area and outdoor lanai
* Al fresco kitchen with gas grill, bar and refrigerator
* Situated on the north shore, overlooking the barrier reef
* Boardwalk to semi-private waterfall and beach area
The classic West Indies design is fresh and bright with clean lines and accents of vibrant color. The main floor combines the neutral toned living room with plush furniture with the sophisticated dining area that is furnished with a long, sleek table and seating for 8. The kitchen is encircled in a bar-height counter for additional seating and easy interaction between rooms. Stainless steel appliances, a large island, white cabinetry and recessed lighting make cooking an enjoyable activity if you choose to dine in. The spacious floor plan opens up to the beautiful covered veranda with a large dining area and sitting area with views of the pool and turquoise ocean waters.
Fabulous outdoor living is the key to island life, and this home definitely delivers. In addition to the covered veranda, you’ll also enjoy the terrace with sun loungers. The infinity pool is perfect for daytime dips to cool off and the hot tub is wonderful for starlit soaks as you listen to the ocean waves in the distance. An outdoor kitchen with a gas grill is up to the task of feeding your group with ease. Palm trees and lush landscaping add to the island feel and charm of this enviable outdoor space.
The bedrooms in this home accommodate you and your guests comfortably and include ensuite baths for extra privacy. On the main floor you’ll find two bedrooms with King beds and full ensuite baths. One of these bedrooms is on the pool side and features french doors to access the terrace. Upstairs you’ll adore the unique inclusion of the family suite that links a master suite with King bed and private balcony with a kids’ bunk room with four Twin beds. These rooms are connected by a full bath with a double sink vanity and large tub. On the opposite side of this level is another master suite with King bed, private balcony and ensuite bath with soaking tub, glass walk-in shower, and double sink vanity. This level also boasts an upper patio that overlooks the pool and has stunning ocean views, and is furnished with two hammocks for swaying in the tropical breezes, as well as ample seating for reading or just relaxing.
• Personal chefs
• In-home spa treatments
• Private boat charters
• Restaurant reservations and suggestions
• Sports equipment rentals
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, and 5000 square feet
1 King, 1 King, 1 King, 1 King, and 4 Twin Singles
12 guests maximum
- Air conditioning
- Outdoor balcony
- Outdoor deck patio uncovered
- Outdoor grill
- Pets not allowed