Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
This lovely five-bedroom villa is located at Cocotal Golf & Country Club, a private residential area in the heart of Bavaro. Staying in this 5,000 square foot residence will allow guests to be close to many local restaurants, bars, nightclubs, shopping malls, cinema, supermarkets, beaches and more! This is the ideal place for you to stay with your family and/or friends for a super nice and relaxing vacation in Paradise.
The villa is completely air-conditioned throughout and stylishly decorated in light, soothing colors with a few warm splashes of vibrant colors. The decor is an elegant mix of modern, European furniture and colorful Dominican/Caribbean paintings. The villa is very light and welcoming, a place where you’ll feel very comfortable and tranquil.
Downstairs, you’ll find the spacious living room with two sitting areas, one including a large flat screen television. The kitchen and dining room are located right off the living room and are one open space. From the living/dining room, you have a direct access to the fully furnished terrace, swimming pool & Jacuzzi area with a garden overlooking hole #7 of the Cocotal golf course. You won’t, however, be bothered by the golfers, as big, lush trees create a natural barrier and ensure lots of privacy.
Two of the five bedrooms are located downstairs and each have Queen size beds, closet space, and a private bathroom. One bedroom also offers a large sun terrace. Upstairs, you’ll find the remaining three bedrooms. The master bedroom has a King bed, large walk-in closet space with a safe and bathroom with double sinks.
From the master bedroom and the second upstairs bedroom, you have direct access to the spacious, furnished balcony where you can soak up the sun during the day and relax with your glass of wine or cocktail in the evening.
The two other bedrooms on the top floor both have two twin beds in each room (can be combined to a King if requested), closet space and private bathroom. There is also an additional living room upstairs with access to the balcony.
As a guest staying at Casa Bonita, you have privileged access to Jellyfish Beach Club & Restaurant located on the beautiful Bavaro Beach (approx. 5-7 min from the villa). Roundtrip transportation is included throughout your stay (must be pre-booked and subject to availability. Your villa manager can book the transportation for you). Jellyfish is one of the most famous beach clubs in Bavaro, its facilities include a restaurant & bar and a beach lounge – with the best view of the ocean! Spend the day at Jellyfish and enjoy good food, delicious cocktails right on the beach.
PRE-ARRIVAL CONCIERGE SERVICES:
Once you book Casa Bonita, our in-house concierge will be at your service to assist you in planning your stay from A to Z. You may choose these additional services at your convenience (all services are subject to availability and extra charges, i.e. they are not included in the rental price):
- Private airport transfers from Santo Domingo, La Romana and/or Punta Cana Airports
- Rental cars and other transportation
- Spa treatments at Six Senses Spa or In-villa spa services
- Golf tee time reservations w/ transportation
- Excursions (diving, snorkeling, horseback riding, deep sea fishing, catamaran cruises, etc.)
- Chef service
- Grocery shopping (cost price of groceries + 15% service charge)
- All-inclusive meal plan for food & beverages consumed in the villa
- House bar (cost price of bottles + 15% service charge)
ON-SITE ENGLISH SPEAKING CONCIERGE:
During your stay at Casa Bonita, our on-site (English speaking) villa manager will be in charge of the day-to-day managing of the villa. The villa manager also acts as your personal concierge and is ready to assist you with basically anything you need to make your vacation a unique and memorable experience.
10 bedrooms, 5 baths, and 5000 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, 2x Twin, 2x Twin, King, Queen, Queen, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Golf Course Views
Punta Cana International Airport - PUJ
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
Activities of Interest
- La Cana Golf Club - This course is beloved by golfers all around the world, offering gorgeous vistas and challenging play.
- Hispaniola Aquatic Adventures - Customize your aquatic adventure on a private catamaran, departing from Bavaro Beach.
- Outback Adventures - Roll through the scenic countryside of the Dominican Republic, learning about the culture and environment along the way.
- Canopy Adventure Zip Line Tours - Feel the adrenaline as you rush through the impossibly green jungle canopy.
- Horse Play Punta Cana - These horseback riding tours showcase the stunning, rustic scenes around you, and give you an authentic Dominican experience.
Places of Interest
- Indigenous Eyes Ecological Park and Reserve -This ecological park consists of numerous exhibits detailing the cultural and natural importance of the area.
- Marina Cap Cana - This marina is the perfect place to begin a day of adventure, whether you're charting a fishing boat or just touring the beautiful shores of the Dominican Republic.
- Bavaro Beach - Bask in the sunshine on this gorgeous, white sand beach as you overlook shimmering waters.
- Hoyo Azul - Discover this hidden cenote at the foot a stunning cliff, containing the most brilliant turquoise waters you've ever seen!
- Montserrat Manor Restaurant - This modern, Japanese-Peruvian fusion restaurant offers a delectable mix of flavors!