Hacienda Las Amigas
Hacienda Las Amigas
Nestled in the heart of Napa Valley wine country, Hacienda Las Amigas is a classic California mission-style home that welcomes you.The prime location with breathtaking vineyard views on three private acres creates the ideal ambience for an unforgettable and relaxing stay. Each day you can take your cup of coffee on the patio, stroll through the vineyards, and relish the California Sunset with a slice of pizza from the outdoor oven. The heated pool allows for nights warmed by the water and the glow of the stars.
Hacienda Las Amigas has incredible indoor-outdoor living with glass doors open completely to the patio. Great entertainment space for friendly gatherings, you can hire a local professional to whip up something extraordinary in the impressive chef's kitchen or host a make-your-own pizza or calzone night al fresco.
With sleeping arrangements for six, everyone who enters has a warm place to rest their head after a long day in the timeless destination. The master suite offers a king-sized bed with an en suite bathroom and access to the joint balcony that boasts stunning views of the property's vineyards. The additional two bedrooms offer queen-size beds, full bathrooms, and balcony access. There are two half baths off of the large entertainment patio.
In THE perfect location amongst the top wineries in the world, just 10 minutes to downtown Napa, 20 minutes to downtown Sonoma, and 45 minutes to downtown San Francisco, you will be able to enjoy all the beautiful things each city offers. Known for its arts culture, Napa also provides an array of museums, art galleries, and classes to let out your creative nature while on a quick break from touring the many vineyards.
* Minumum age 25
* NO smoking inside the house or on any decks and porches.
* If anything breaks (it happens), please leave it on the kitchen counter so we can see what needs to be replaced.
* Pool: to be used at own risk and under adult supervision at all times. Please close after each use to maintain safety, cleanliness, and water temperature and keep critters out of the water.
* Quiet hours: 10pm-9am. Please be considerate to the neighbours; you are welcome to move the party inside after 10 pm.
* The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. Please DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been washed and clogged the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $500.00.
* The second dishwasher in the kitchen (in the walkway to the garage) is for glasses only; no food items, please.
* Outdoor lights: Instructions and switches are in the garage to the right of the furnace. Spotlights for the front of the property: control is at the front door (reasonable when people leave).
* TV & surround sound instructions are behind the wooden door under the stairs.
* The wood stove is for your convenience. Please use a wood starter log (provided) and add additional firewood as needed. Plan when to use it, so the fire isn’t burning while you are not home. Please don’t remove the ashes; we will gladly do so.
* The gas fireplace can be turned on/off at the wall. Please turn it off before going to bed or leaving the property.
* There are basics like salt, sugar, oil, coffee & cream in the kitchen, but please feel free to bring anything you might need.
* Please bring your toiletries.
* There are hairdryers, shampoo & shower gel in all the bathrooms.
* Daily cleaning on request only, for an additional fee.
REFUNDABLE SECURTITY DEPOSIT REQUIRED: 200$
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
-Private heated Pool
3 bedrooms, 3 baths
King, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Check in time: 16:00
Check out time: 11:00
Cancellation Policy: Full refund 41 days prior to arrival and no refunds after that
- Air conditioning
- BBQ/Picnic area
- Coffee/Tea maker
- Color television
- Full kitchen
- No Pets Allowed
- Outdoor dining area
- Private pool
- Wireless internet connection
Sarie Venter 2