Andorra Mountain Lodge
Andorra la Vella, Andorra
Unique and exclusive accommodation with great detail, in a typical centenary Andorran hut, located in the Incles Valley, one of the most admired natural landscapes in the country.Traditional Andorran house, with a mixed modern and rustic essence and with high quality details. Located in the protected natural area of the Incles Valley, it allows you to disconnect from the urban areas, being able to enjoy an idyllic natural environment, surrounded by green and elegant mountains.
The house is distributed on two floors. The nightlight area is located in the ground floor, with two bedrooms with a queen bed and an en-suite bathroom. These rooms also enjoy large windows overlooking the valley. On this floor there is also a courtesy bathroom, a children's room with two bunk beds with four beds, and a room with a queen bed, which share a full bathroom with two showers.
On the upper floor is the day area, with a large open kitchen that communicates with the dining room, with inspiring views over the UNESCO-protected valley, and the living room, with television and fireplace. Finally, the reading and play area contains a sofa that can be converted into a bed, to accommodate up to 12 guests.
The property enjoys an idyllic outdoor space, with a BBQ, and terrace furniture enabled to enjoy the greatness of the nature of the Pyrenees.
This property is ideal for family and friend guests, for those who enjoy the activities that offer the nature.
-3000m² of outdoor space in the UNESCO natural protected area (Valle de Incles)
The property covered by this contract will be used exclusively by the landlord and its occupants. The rented property is intended to be used as a holiday home and it is forbidden to use it for any purpose other than that mentioned above; may not sublet, transfer, or otherwise transfer in whole or in part to any other person.
It is strictly forbidden to have pets or smoke inside the home.
The tenant may not organize parties or engage in conduct that is punishable by law, such as the use of narcotics or illicit toxic substances.
For the purposes of the previous section, the tenant must always respect the neighbourhood relationship and try not to disturb his rest or cause noise. For this reason, the landlord must maintain the following interior and exterior noise levels:
- From 8:00 am to 8:00 pm, the tenant and his occupants must maintain a sound level of 45 dB or less inside the home and 55 dB outside.
- From 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm, the tenant and his occupants must maintain a sound level of less than or equal to 30 dB inside the home and 40 dB outside.
- From 10:00 pm to 8:00 am the next day, the tenant and his occupants must maintain a sound level of 25 dB or less inside the home and 35 dB outside.
The tenant will be directly and exclusively responsible for any damage that may be caused to the home, furniture and equipment located inside and outside, to the remaining occupants and to third parties.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
The tenant must always contact the concierge (or the person designated for this purpose) to make any complaints or claims. The tenant must always be kind and polite in all circumstances.
The tenant may receive guests for social gatherings inside the home provided that they do not spend the night and do not exceed the maximum capacity.
The lease is agreed upon for the limited period corresponding to the reservation.
The tenant will be able to take possession of the property from 3 pm on the day of entry and will have to leave it before 12 noon on the day of the end of the lease. The tenant will have a concierge service and will be provided with the telephone number of the emergency contact person.
In addition, the tenant contracts the following complementary services to the rental of the home, namely:
- Concierge assistance services to the tenant to meet any demand, from 10:00 am to 13:00 pm.
- Cleaning service: consisting of the provision of a daily cleaning service of the house of a maximum of two (2) hours a day which includes the cleaning of the main rooms, bathrooms, bedrooms, and reconditioning of the beds in the bedrooms. Bed linen will be changed once a week. Additional changes to be made will be billed separately.
- Personalized welcome services with Champagne Barons de Rothschild.
- Food stocking service: initial food purchase.
-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT AMOUNT 25% OF BOOKING
4 bedrooms, 4 baths
Queen Bed, Queen Bed, Queen Bed, and Bunk Bed
12 guests maximum
Check in time: 15:00
Check out time: 12:00
Cancellation Policy: Full refund 41 days prior to arrival and no refunds after that
- BBQ/Picnic area
- Coffee/Tea maker
- Color television
- Full kitchen
- Mountain view
- No Pets Allowed
Luxury Retreats Andorra by Andorra Sotheby’s Int Realty