Four Corners, Florida
Why rent a house, when you can experience a chateau?
The Reunion Chateau offers all the amenities of a 5-star resort. This property was specifically designed to host and entertain groups of 24 with no expenses spared. We dare you to compare this property to any other with the level of luxury and amenities.Artisans and master craftsmen from around the world were commissioned to provide one-of-a-kind productions in a truly remarkable vacation residence. Boasting 10,285 Sq. Ft under AC and 12,181 Sq. Ft under roof, with breathtaking views of the Tradition golf course by Jack Nicklaus.
As you enter Reunion Chateau’s stunning main entrance, you are greeted by the grand foyer. An impressive 4-tier chandelier hangs from a Renaissance-inspired 35-foot high ceiling, lighting the spiral staircase.
Pass by the exclusive wine storage compartments, and enter the chef’s gourmet kitchen, highlighted by commercial-grade culinary appliances. The chateau is appointed with quartz, granite, and creative concrete countertops throughout.
Dine like royalty. This 2,400 lb. chateau-worthy dining room table seats 30 people and was hand-crafted to fit this unique room. The dining hall is complemented by chandeliers and incomparable views of the infinity pool and outdoor landscapes. Escape to the private courtyard and find relaxation next to an old-world fountain.
Just outside the main kitchen, consider dining “al fresco” in this magnificent summer kitchen. The dual grill cooking area is designed for large groups, special events, or an intimate dining experience.
Enjoy the large infinity-edge pool or soak up the warm Florida sun on one of the sundecks. Watch your favorite sporting event at the poolside lounge, on one of the 75-inch HD 4K SMART TV’s, or relax in uncompromising comfort in one of the largest spas in Reunion. The lower deck provides solitude and relaxation while overlooking the golfers down below.
The custom pool area features a beach entry to the infinity-edge pool and sun shelf. With 9 sun loungers and 2 daybeds, spa, outdoor living area, Serenity Spa, two 75-inch HD 4K SMART TV’s, and summer kitchen, you can enjoy the pool area at any time throughout your vacation. The Serenity Spa was inspired by a luxurious 5-star hotel and employs the latest “Real Rain” technology from Kohler.
The “KidZone” room says it all. This fun-filled game room features $40,000 of the latest commercial arcades. Amenities like Basketball, Skee-Ball, Air Hockey, and more than 60 classic arcade games keep guests of all ages entertained. Race head-to-head on the extremely popular Cruis’n Blast Nintendo arcade racers. You can also watch all your favorite shows on the 65-inch HD 4K SMART TV.
While the kids are playing, check out the most amazing simulation room in Reunion. This simulation room features the SwingTrack Elite HD Curved widescreen (10’H x 13’W) for 87 PGA golf courses and 13 additional sports games including baseball, football, soccer, lacrosse, basketball, hockey, hunting, rugby, cricket, bocce ball, lacrosse, and zombie dodgeball. The simulator can also be used to watch live televised sports events, and movies and play Xbox.
The first floor includes 2 King Suites. Suite #1 is handicap-accessible.
Head up the spiral staircase to the second floor, where you can find the lounge area with multiple sofa seating, a 75-inch HD 4K SMART TV, and access to both courtyard and patio balconies. Enter the chateau door and host a movie night in the home theater with a 150-inch projection screen, seating for 15, and large bean bags for additional seating. There’s even a microwave for popping corn in the theatre.
The second floor boasts 6 King Suites and 2 themed bunk rooms for adventurous youth. All 8 Master Suites have 55-inch HD 4K SMART TV's and en-suite bathrooms. Kids have their own custom-built bedrooms with full over full-size bunk beds with twin trundles.
Girls can live the royal life, in the princess-themed bunk room, while boys can be superheroes in the boy’s bunk room. Each bunk room has a secret passage to the Alliance Room. The Alliance Room replicates the bridge of a galactic cruiser, game consoles, and 65-inch HD 4K SMART TV.
Use the secret passageway through the fireplace and find the very special secret room. The perfect play area for the little ones.
The second-floor sun deck provides plenty of room for relaxing and a breathtaking view of the pool and golf course.
The third floor is where adults can escape, relax, or have fun. This “Speakeasy” lounge offers a chateau-worthy billiard table, tabletop shuffleboard, wet bar, gathering area with a 55-inch HD 4K SMART TV, and access to a private balcony. The perfect place to enjoy your favorite beverage while the kids play awesome games in the KidZone.
From relaxation to entertainment, this home has everything you are looking for during your next family vacation making it the perfect chateau to create magical memories.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
This vacation home is provided for the general vacation use only. Vacation rentals may not be used for events or group gatherings that exceed occupancy. Only Guests’ whose names are on the Rental Agreement are authorized to stay in the home. This property is located at Reunion Resort which is a gated community and association rules that are monitored. Magical Vacation Homes is dedicated to providing peaceful and enjoyable guest experiences.
This home does not have a pool fence, therefore, the pool alarm cannot be disabled.
Disclaimer: Fireplace(s) not allowed for guest use, homeowner use only.
Suite #1 is handicap-accessible.
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By signing the booking form or accepting the Terms & Conditions of the booking form including the online version you agree to the Terms & Conditions stated below.
2. The Guest making the reservation must be 25 years of age or older and must occupy the rental property for the entire term of stay booked for the reservation.
3. Following the return of the booking form to Magical Vacation Homes and the appropriate payment, confirmation of the reservation will be sent. All accommodation is booked exclusively in the specific home chosen for the number of persons showing on the booking form for the dates reserved and the accommodation booked cannot be sub-let, shared or assigned. No other persons may use the accommodation.
4. Rates are subject to local sales and resort taxes.
5. A departure cleaning fee is charged on all stays.
6. A deposit of 20% of total balance is required to confirm your dates and secure your accommodation. The reservation is not confirmed until your deposit is received.
7. 60 days prior to arrival and upon receipt of the Rental Agreement and full payment of your reservation. Magical Vacation Homes will email the Guest Rental Voucher, which will include full driving directions and keyless access door code for your entry into your vacation home. This code will be activated at 4:00 PM, which is check-in time.
8. Last minute reservations arriving within 30 days will require additional documentation
9. Pets are not permitted in any property managed by Magical Vacation Homes at any time. Guests with pets are advised to place their pet at another facility for the duration of their stay. Magical Vacation Homes shall not be responsible for any loss or injury to a pet while staying at the property, or for any action taken against the pet or pet owner by third parties.
10. Smoking is not permitted in any property managed by Magical Vacation Homes at any time. In the event that a Guest is found to have smoked in the property, the Guest will be contacted and informed of any charges related to the cleaning/deodorizing of the property and all items in the property
11. Occupancy of RV campers, enclosed trailers and/or tents on the premises is strictly prohibited.
12. Once a home has been confirmed it cannot be substituted for another home without financial penalties as per the cancellation policy. In the event that the reserved property cannot be supplied, due to reasons beyond the control of Magical Vacation Homes, we will offer an alternative home of the same standard (or higher) OR full refund of all money paid.
13. All homes are provided with a basic starter supply of toiletries and kitchen suppsupplies;sts are then responsible for purchasing/supplying all further supplies required for the duration of their stay.
14. Every property is provided with a house information manual which will contain both general and specific information relevant to both the property and surrounding area. Attention should be given to the trash and parking requirements of the resort’s Homeowners Association you are staying in as failure to observe the rules can result in a substantial fine imposed by the resorts.
16. All bookings are subject to an Accidental Damage Protection. The Accidental Damage Protections fee is a damage waiver that will cover accidental or inadvertent damages. The value of damage waived for accidental or inadvertent damages is based on the property size and location. Please be advised that intentional damage or gross negligence will result in additional costs. The damage must be reported by the guest prior to their check out.
17. Guest must notify Magical Vacation Homes within two (2) hours of arrival if there is any existing damage to the property or any notable conditions.
18. No charge backs will be levied against any payments made in settlement of the agreed rental made with a credit card transaction as deposit, balance or full payment after the departure date.
19. The property is provided for general vacation use only. Vacation rentals may not to be used for events or group gatherings that exceed occupancy. Only Guests’ whose names are on the Rental Agreement are authorized to stay in the home. Any Guest having events or group gatherings in the home or exceeding the numbers of authorized Guests will be immediately evicted without a refund.
• By state law occupancy of property must not be exceeded
• 20% non-refundable deposit due at time of booking
• Final payment due 60 days prior to your arrival
• 13.5% sales and tourist tax (not included in nightly rate)
• One-time cleaning fee required upon all stays
• Daily housekeeping services are available upon request
• Bookings made inside of 60 days of the arrival date must check-in during office hours before the access information is released. The credit/debit card used for payment must be shown along with a valid driving license or passport in the same name as the card. As well as a utility bill with the same address as the card billing address. Pre-Paid cards are not accepted.
10 bedrooms, 11 baths
Other, Other, Other, Other, Other, Other, Other, Other, Other, and Other
24 guests maximum
Check in time: 16:00
Check out time: 10:00
Cancellation Policy: Full refund 41 days prior to arrival and no refunds after that
- Air conditioning
- BBQ/Picnic area
- Balcony: Garden View
- Blu-ray player
- Cable television
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/Tea maker
- Color television
- DVD player
- Fitness Center: Access to community facilities
- Full kitchen
- No Pets Allowed
- Outdoor dining area
- Pool: Community Access
- Private pool
- Spa Bath
- Video game player
Magical Vacation Homes