Welcome to Worldwide Luxury, a custom-built vacation home rental with 9 bedrooms and 9.5 bathrooms located in Reunion Resort. Travel around the world in this gorgeous home, each suite custom designed to represent a different part of the world. Located in the prestigious Reunion Resort, you will be in an unbeatable location only a few miles away from Orlando's most popular attractions, including Walt Disney World® Resort.From the moment you step through the doors, you will be welcomed into modern luxury. Every inch of this home has distinct detailing that was designed with a dream vacation in mind! The gorgeous contemporary furnishings are comfortable and stylish, and perfect for making priceless family vacation memories. The fully-equipped kitchen is great for preparing meals together as a family. Enjoy a home-cooked feast at the formal dining table with seating for 16 or enjoy a snack at the breakfast bar with seating for 6.
Slide open the patio doors to enjoy the beautiful Florida sunshine on your private patio. Take a dip in the custom-built West-facing pool or unwind in the spillover spa. Watch the kids play in the splash pad, or get a surprise soak when they discover the fun of the water cannon. Soak up the Florida rays on one of the sun loungers, or enjoy a meal al fresco at the outdoor dining table that was cooked fully in your personal summer kitchen. The pool fountains and lights give it an elegant finish and provide the perfect atmosphere for a night swim.
If you're looking for fun this vacation, Worldwide Luxury is the home to stay at! Kids will love the arcade game room located on the ground floor. Spend all day challenging family members to rounds of air hockey, test your aim at the basketball and skeeball arcades, or race your friends on the Fast and Furious racing arcade. Get comfortable in one of the gaming chairs and play on the PS4 gaming console or Xbox One. Upstairs the adults have their own game room! Adults will love the casino bar, where they can play a round of pool or have a friendly poker tournament. From here you will have access to the balcony, which has plenty of seating. Enjoy a drink and chat while you watch the sun set over the pool. Want more entertainment? Gather the whole family in the private movie theater. Don't forget to grab some snacks at the wet bar before you sit back, recline, and enjoy a family favorite movie.
Travel the world while you dream in one of the 9 luxurious bedrooms, each themed to a different global destination. Explore the wild of the African savannah in the master suite on the ground floor from the comfort of a king bed. Be charmed by the exquisite detail of the Parisian themed master suite. The final ground floor master suite sports a London theme. Each master suite has a king-sized bed, ensuite bathroom, and television.
Upstairs you'll find the rest of the bedrooms. Admire the detailed Egyptian theme of a fourth master suite with a plush king-sized bed and access to the second-floor balcony. Experience the hustle and bustle of New York City in the fifth suite with metropolitan details and a king bed. The sixth suite of the home has a beautiful Japanese theme and king bed. Feel like you're resting in the islands on a king bed in the tropical Hawaiin themed seventh suite. Kids will love the two bedrooms custom-built just for them! Little princesses will travel to magical lands and have an adventure in the first bedroom with some of their favorite animated characters. Head to the other bedroom where kids will find themselves on another planet filled with action and excitement. It'll be hard to resist the fun that kids will have in the custom-built bunk beds, complete with a TV. Connecting both rooms is a secret magical playroom. Kids can spend hours with their favorite wizards in this secret room that has a TV and different gaming consoles to play on. The fun really is nonstop when you spend your vacation in Worldwide Luxury.
This wanderlust-inspired vacation villa allows the whole family to explore new destinations and cultures all from the comfort of a luxury home. Located in Reunion Resort, you will also have access to the resort amenities. Make your next trip to Orlando the trip of a lifetime by staying in Worldwide Luxury.
Firepit(s) not allowed for guest use, homeowner use only.
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By signing the booking form or accepting the Terms & Conditions of the booking form including the online version you agree to the Terms & Conditions stated below.
2. The Guest making the reservation must be 25 years of age or older and must occupy the rental property for the entire term of stay booked for the reservation.
3. Following the return of the booking form to Magical Vacation Homes and the appropriate payment, confirmation of the reservation will be sent. All accommodation is booked exclusively in the specific home chosen for the number of persons showing on the booking form for the dates reserved and the accommodation booked cannot be sub-let, shared or assigned. No other persons may use the accommodation.
4. Rates are subject to local sales and resort taxes.
5. A departure cleaning fee is charged on all stays.
6. A deposit of 20% of total balance is required to confirm your dates and secure your accommodation. The reservation is not confirmed until your deposit is received.
7. 60 days prior to arrival and upon receipt of the Rental Agreement and full payment of your reservation. Magical Vacation Homes will email the Guest Rental Voucher, which will include full driving directions and keyless access door code for your entry into your vacation home. This code will be activated at 4:00 PM, which is check-in time.
8. Last minute reservations arriving within 30 days will require additional documentation
9. Pets are not permitted in any property managed by Magical Vacation Homes at any time. Guests with pets are advised to place their pet at another facility for the duration of their stay. Magical Vacation Homes shall not be responsible for any loss or injury to a pet while staying at the property, or for any action taken against the pet or pet owner by third parties.
10. Smoking is not permitted in any property managed by Magical Vacation Homes at any time. In the event that a Guest is found to have smoked in the property, the Guest will be contacted and informed of any charges related to the cleaning/deodorizing of the property and all items in the property
11. Occupancy of RV campers, enclosed trailers and/or tents on the premises is strictly prohibited.
12. Once a home has been confirmed it cannot be substituted for another home without financial penalties as per the cancellation policy. In the event that the reserved property cannot be supplied, due to reasons beyond the control of Magical Vacation Homes, we will offer an alternative home of the same standard (or higher) OR full refund of all money paid.
13. All homes are provided with a basic starter supply of toiletries and kitchen suppsupplies;sts are then responsible for purchasing/supplying all further supplies required for the duration of their stay.
14. Every property is provided with a house information manual which will contain both general and specific information relevant to both the property and surrounding area. Attention should be given to the trash and parking requirements of the resort’s Homeowners Association you are staying in as failure to observe the rules can result in a substantial fine imposed by the resorts.
16. All bookings are subject to an Accidental Damage Protection. The Accidental Damage Protections fee is a damage waiver that will cover accidental or inadvertent damages. The value of damage waived for accidental or inadvertent damages is based on the property size and location. Please be advised that intentional damage or gross negligence will result in additional costs. The damage must be reported by the guest prior to their check out.
17. Guest must notify Magical Vacation Homes within two (2) hours of arrival if there is any existing damage to the property or any notable conditions.
18. No charge backs will be levied against any payments made in settlement of the agreed rental made with a credit card transaction as deposit, balance or full payment after the departure date.
19. The property is provided for general vacation use only. Vacation rentals may not to be used for events or group gatherings that exceed occupancy. Only Guests’ whose names are on the Rental Agreement are authorized to stay in the home. Any Guest having events or group gatherings in the home or exceeding the numbers of authorized Guests will be immediately evicted without a refund.
• By state law occupancy of property must not be exceeded
• 20% non-refundable deposit due at time of booking
• Final payment due 60 days prior to your arrival
• 13.5% sales and tourist tax (not included in nightly rate)
• One-time departure cleaning fee required for all stays
• Daily housekeeping services are available upon request
• Bookings made inside of 60 days of the arrival date must check-in during office hours before the access information is released. The credit/debit card used for payment must be shown along with a valid driving license or passport in the same name as the card. As well as a utility bill with the same address as the card billing address. Pre-Paid cards are not accepted.
9 bedrooms, 10 baths
Other, Other, Other, Other, Other, Other, Other, Other, and Other
22 guests maximum
Check in time: 16:00
Check out time: 10:00
Cancellation Policy: Full refund 41 days prior to arrival and no refunds after that
- Air conditioning
- BBQ/Picnic area
- Balcony: Garden View
- Blu-ray player
- Cable television
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/Tea maker
- Color television
- DVD player
- Full kitchen
- No Pets Allowed
- Outdoor dining area
- Pool: Community Access
- Private pool
- Video game player
Magical Vacation Homes