Kissimmee, United States
Welcome to Reunion Mansion, furnished in 2014, this is not part of our Luxury Collection but offers incredible value for your next Orlando vacation. This 9 bed, 11 bath villa. With 10,000 sq. ft., this property can occupy up to 18 guests and is one of the largest pool decks in Reunion Resort. Pull up to the circular driveway and be greeted into the large foyer. No expense was spared in this villa featuring one of the largest screened-in pools within the resort, themed bedrooms, two game rooms, an in-home gym, sauna, and a private home theater with 18 seats and a 200-inch projection screen.The secluded screened-in pool is a key feature of this home. The pool has plenty to offer including extra protection from bugs and leaves, a sun shelf with ledge loungers and 12 sun loungers to soak up the Florida sun, fountains, and an oversized hot tub. The lanai itself has comfortable conversation seating for 10 perfect for gathering and a summer kitchen with two outdoor dining tables one with seating for 10 and the other table with seating for 6.
The ground floor showcases two living areas, a fully equipped kitchen boasting high-end Sub Zero appliances, a gym, sauna, three master bedrooms, a wine cellar, and a study so you can privately get work done while on vacation. The main living area has an 80-inch SMART TV and high-end furnishings for you to enjoy a lavish vacation. The dining room has a formal dining table for up to 14 and additional seating for 6 at the bar.
The main master bedroom conveniently located on the ground floor is the epitome of luxury with a king bed, 80-inch SMART TV, and ensuite bathroom with a large walk-in Kohler HDTV steam shower system. The two other ground-floor master bedrooms also boast king-size beds and ensuite bathrooms.
The gym has an Olympic theme to help encourage you while on vacation. Stay in top shape with the treadmill, free weights, and multi-weight machine. The gym has its own bathroom, and the sauna is perfect for relaxing after a long workout. The ground floor games room has 2 arcades, 4 X 50-inch SMART TVs, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, football, and a Galaxy Collision QuadAir hockey table.
On the second floor, you will instantly be greeted by a large landing area overlooking the elegant chandelier. The landing is furnished with a game table ideal for high stakes nights in playing cards, a slate pool table, a built-in wet bar, and an 80-inch SMART TV. Step out onto the balcony where you will find breathtaking views, another 80-inch SMART TV, and a ping pong table.
Feel like royalty on the second floor with the massive home theater with concessions area and wet bar, making you feel like you are really at the movies but in the comfort of your own home. The home theater has a huge 200-inch projection screen, 18 theater seats, a Blu-ray player, and a Apple TV 2.
The second floor has other 6 bedrooms. Sleep like an astronaut in the NASA-themed bedroom with a king-size bed. The kid's bedroom features two twin beds and ensuite bathrooms. There are two queen bedrooms and another king-size bed.
This home will treat your family to a one-of-a-kind vacation experience!
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
Disclaimer: Fireplace(s) not allowed for guest use, homeowner use only.
Please note: This vacation home is provided for the general vacation use only. Vacation rentals may not be used for events or group gatherings that exceed occupancy. Only Guests’ whose names are on the Rental Agreement are authorized to stay in the home. This property is located at Reunion Resort which is a gated community and association rules that are monitored. Magical Vacation Homes is dedicated to providing peaceful and enjoyable guest experiences.
This home does not have a pool fence, therefore, the pool alarm cannot be disabled.
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By signing the booking form or accepting the Terms & Conditions of the booking form including the online version you agree to the Terms & Conditions stated below.
2. The Guest making the reservation must be 25 years of age or older and must occupy the rental property for the entire term of stay booked for the reservation.
3. Following the return of the booking form to Magical Vacation Homes and the appropriate payment, confirmation of the reservation will be sent. All accommodation is booked exclusively in the specific home chosen for the number of persons showing on the booking form for the dates reserved and the accommodation booked cannot be sub-let, shared or assigned. No other persons may use the accommodation.
4. Rates are subject to local sales and resort taxes.
5. A departure cleaning fee is charged on all stays.
6. A deposit of 20% of total balance is required to confirm your dates and secure your accommodation. The reservation is not confirmed until your deposit is received.
7. 60 days prior to arrival and upon receipt of the Rental Agreement and full payment of your reservation. Magical Vacation Homes will email the Guest Rental Voucher, which will include full driving directions and keyless access door code for your entry into your vacation home. This code will be activated at 4:00 PM, which is check-in time.
8. Last minute reservations arriving within 30 days will require additional documentation
9. Pets are not permitted in any property managed by Magical Vacation Homes at any time. Guests with pets are advised to place their pet at another facility for the duration of their stay. Magical Vacation Homes shall not be responsible for any loss or injury to a pet while staying at the property, or for any action taken against the pet or pet owner by third parties.
10. Smoking is not permitted in any property managed by Magical Vacation Homes at any time. In the event that a Guest is found to have smoked in the property, the Guest will be contacted and informed of any charges related to the cleaning/deodorizing of the property and all items in the property
11. Occupancy of RV campers, enclosed trailers and/or tents on the premises is strictly prohibited.
12. Once a home has been confirmed it cannot be substituted for another home without financial penalties as per the cancellation policy. In the event that the reserved property cannot be supplied, due to reasons beyond the control of Magical Vacation Homes, we will offer an alternative home of the same standard (or higher) OR full refund of all money paid.
13. All homes are provided with a basic starter supply of toiletries and kitchen suppsupplies;sts are then responsible for purchasing/supplying all further supplies required for the duration of their stay.
14. Every property is provided with a house information manual which will contain both general and specific information relevant to both the property and surrounding area. Attention should be given to the trash and parking requirements of the resort’s Homeowners Association you are staying in as failure to observe the rules can result in a substantial fine imposed by the resorts.
16. All bookings are subject to an Accidental Damage Protection. The Accidental Damage Protections fee is a damage waiver that will cover accidental or inadvertent damages. The value of damage waived for accidental or inadvertent damages is based on the property size and location. Please be advised that intentional damage or gross negligence will result in additional costs. The damage must be reported by the guest prior to their check out.
17. Guest must notify Magical Vacation Homes within two (2) hours of arrival if there is any existing damage to the property or any notable conditions.
18. No charge backs will be levied against any payments made in settlement of the agreed rental made with a credit card transaction as deposit, balance or full payment after the departure date.
19. The property is provided for general vacation use only. Vacation rentals may not to be used for events or group gatherings that exceed occupancy. Only Guests’ whose names are on the Rental Agreement are authorized to stay in the home. Any Guest having events or group gatherings in the home or exceeding the numbers of authorized Guests will be immediately evicted without a refund.
• By state law occupancy of property must not be exceeded
• 20% non-refundable deposit due at time of booking
• Final payment due 60 days prior to your arrival
• 13.5% sales and tourist tax (not included in nightly rate)
• One-time cleaning fee required upon all stays
• Daily housekeeping services are available upon request
• Bookings made inside of 60 days of the arrival date must check-in during office hours before the access information is released. The credit/debit card used for payment must be shown along with a valid driving license or passport in the same name as the card. As well as a utility bill with the same address as the card billing address. Pre-Paid cards are not accepted.
9 bedrooms, 11 baths
Other, Other, Other, Other, Other, Other, Other, Other, and Other
18 guests maximum
Check in time: 16:00
Check out time: 10:00
Cancellation Policy: Full refund 41 days prior to arrival and no refunds after that
- Air conditioning
- BBQ/Picnic area
- Balcony: Garden View
- Blu-ray player
- Cable television
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/Tea maker
- Color television
- DVD player
- Fitness Center: Access to community facilities
- Full kitchen
- No Pets Allowed
- Outdoor dining area
- Private pool
- Spa Bath
Magical Vacation Homes