Las Vegas, Nevada
Las Vegas Mini Castle #3 (Full House)
Las Vegas Mini Castle #3 (Full House)
Entered through wrought-iron gates, this inviting Las Vegas home provides the feel of a castle refuge. Located on the famous Strip, the adjacent courtyard is tucked away behind the property walls and provides an excellent place to gather. Cold desert nights can be combated next to the fireplace, as Full House is the complete getaway.
Main Floor Features:
Our Majestic Breathtaking Foyer invites you in! The Floor to Ceiling Stone Fireplace allows your guests to immediately start enjoying their special time. The 800 SF Great Room has a Custom Built-in Entertainment Center, a 10 piece sectional-ALL recliners to enjoy the Big Screen HDTV and French doors lead outside to the pool and BBQ. Above the Great Room is a Stone Cat Walk/Bridge connecting the second floor North Side of the Castle to the South Side.
Main Master Suite:
Main Master Suite has the most comfortable King mattress. Retreat to the Suite and enjoy the Stone fireplace, Breakfast/Wet Bar with R/O System, Drink Fridge, TV Entertainment Center and sitting area. Double French Doors lead to a Private patio and the pool area. (King Bed)
Master Bath has a Water Closet with Bidet, Shower, relaxing Tra-Jet Spa tub, His and Her Vanities and a spacious Walk-in closet.
Second Master Suite:
Second Master Suite with a private entrance off the Courtyard has a Stone fireplace, Breakfast/Wet Bar with R/O system, Drink Fridge, and TV Entertainment Center. Bath includes: His and Her Vanities, Shower with dual Shower heads, and Walk-in closet, (King bed)
Chef's Kitchens feature only the Best Wolfe and Sub-Zero Appliances. Chefs love our kitchens and enjoy cooking your favorite Gourmet delicacies and menus for your special occasion. No request is too great with our 48 inch Gas Range top with 6 Dual-Burners and Hood, Convection Oven, Warming Drawer, 48 Inch Sub-Zero Side-by-Side Fridge/Freezer with Ice and Water Dispenser, Microwave, Dishwasher, Island with Vegetable sink and disposal, Dual Basin Kitchen sink with disposal, R/O Faucet, and Walk-in Pantry, with the best Calphalon pots and pans, baking cookware and utensils available. Counter seats up to 8. Second Fridge in Main laundry room. Kitchen Nook Seats 8 Comfortably
Formal Dining Room:
An Entertainers Dream Ambiance!!! Our 4 ft X 9 ft Custom Granite Table with Hand-Carved Kings chairs accommodates up to 10 Guests and is functional for all of your catering needs. The dining room is the heart of the castle and truly brings this home alive! When you and your guest are sitting at the table, there is not a bad seat, because all of you will be enjoying the custom hand-carved King's chair.
Full Wet Bar:
Located central to all Entertaining areas on the first floor, allows service to the Great room, Kitchen, Formal Dining room, and a pass thru window accessing the Guests at the outdoor BBQ. The bar area is also used for your continental breakfast area serving orange juice, coffee, Danishes, bagels and whatever your pleasure.
Laundry room is located on the main floor with Secondary Fridge and next to the Pool Bath. Stocked with extra bath towels, pool towels and bed linens.
Second Floor Features:
Bonus Room with Half Bath:
This entertainment room is the perfect place to watch your favorite sports. On those warm nights, open up the balcony doors and enjoy the aromas of summer and the lights from the famous Las Vegas Strip.
The wet bar is great for drinks and snacks and the drink fridge keeps all your beverages cold.
The office is a great place for those coming into town for business and need a place to set up shop. There are four desks with high speed cable modem internet access, fax machine and plenty of outlets for all other electronic needs to help you complete your business while away from the office.
4 Guest Suites:
Are located upstairs each with a Private Bath, closet and French Doors lead to the Balcony. (One has a King bed, One has a Queen bed and Two Guest Suites each have 2 Double beds) Basement/ Casita Guesthouse and Pool/ Backyard Oasis:
1,000 SF Continue the party in the basement!!! Invite all your friends over because there's something for everyone. A pool table, poker/card table, Big Screen HDTV with a 5 piece sectional that reclines, slot machines and the Bar area with Drink Fridge.
1,000 SF - A two bedroom, one bath casita with a Full kitchen, Laundry, Pantry, Den with TV Entertainment Center and Fireplace. Accommodates those guests who would like a little more privacy from the rest of the group or your Personal Assistant, Chef, Chauffeur or the teenagers in the group who like their privacy. One Suite has 2 Queen Beds and the other Suite has 1 Queen Bed.
Pool/ Backyard Oasis
You will love swimming and playing in our AWESOME pool while listening to the sounds of the cascading waterfalls and sipping on your favorite beverage. This beautiful Tropical landscaped backyard Oasis with flowing pool, 8 water fountains, tanning deck and above ground spa that seats 6 to 7 is definitely a place to relax and take up the sun or just sit and enjoy the plush landscape. After a long day of meetings, conferences, and conventions,
retire and let the cook in your group prepare your afternoon or evening meal on the 6 burner/grill barbeque. The covered BBQ patio has 2 Drink Fridges, RO Water fountain, prep sink, rotisserie and counter that seats 14 comfortably.
Next to the BBQ is an outdoor Pool Bath and Shower for your convenience. The Motion Censored lighting allows you to carry on you entertaining and BBQing into evening hours. Whether it's a hot Summers night or a cold Winter freeze, our properties have been designed for your entertaining pleasure.
Please note: No pets or parties allowed.
8 bedrooms, 10 baths, and 7000 square feet
1 King, 1 King, 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Queen, 2 Queens, 2 Doubles, and 2 Doubles
16 guests maximum
Beautiful views of the Las Vegas Strip!
McCarran International Airport - LAS
- 40 inch plus tv
- Air conditioning
- Chefs kitchen
- Covered parking
- Dvd player
- High speed internet
- Hot tub
- Multiple tvs
- Satellite or cable
- Washer and dryer
- Wireless internet
Activities of Interest
- Cirque du Soleil (15 minute drive) - Las Vegas knows how to go big – especially when it comes to entertainment. So it should come as no surprise that a performance company like Cirque du Soleil thrives here.
- High Roller Observation Wheel (20 minute drive) - For a unique, bird's-eye view of the Strip, take a ride on the High Roller at The LINQ.
- Cascata Golf Course (25 minute drive) - Draped dramatically across stark mountain slopes at 3,200 feet above the desert valley, this Rees Jones design includes Tour-quality caddies, bighorn sheep sightings and a sweeping river.
- Grand Adventure Tours (15 minute drive) - Take the day and travel on a guided tour to the unsurpassed beauty and mystique of the Grand Canyon.
Places of Interest
- The Strip (15 minute drive) - Once you pass the famous "Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas" sign along Las Vegas Boulevard South, it won't be too long until you're cruising the Strip.
- Hoover Dam (45 minute drive) - In addition to keeping the lights on, the Hoover Dam welcomes more than a million visitors each year as one of America's most recognized landmarks.
- Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area (25 minute drive) - Seventeen miles southwest of Las Vegas, the Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area offers travelers a respite from Las Vegas' unnatural neon landscape.
- Fremont Street (25 minute drive)- This section of downtown Las Vegas is full of classic casinos and shows, and ready to compete with the Strip for your attention!
- Bazaar Meat (20 minute drive) - Here, there's something for everyone, with a raw bar, caviar flights, and a diverse array of meat, ranging from wild boar sausage and Buffalo-style bison to a ten-pound suckling pig.
Great stay. Brought the entire girls volleyball team, all under one roof. Girls had a great time getting to know each other off the court. Thanks Annette!”
Great Home with many amenities
This home is perfect for someone who wants to go to Las Vegas with a big group. Plenty of space for all with all the amenities. Highly recommended for a large group. Much better than booking multiple hotel rooms.”