Marlow, United Kingdom
Modern Luxury in Marlow
Our beautiful home is in the stunning and quintessentially English riverside town of Marlow in Buckinghamshire.
Often said to be one of the most beautiful riverside towns in England, our home is a short walk to the park, the river and the main High Street.
The house is newly decorated and furnished with modern, tasteful furniture.
The property has three floors with three double bedrooms and a bunk room for those with children.
Fantastic open-plan entertaining space which comprises of the dining room, kitchen and glass doors which fold back to the outside space. We also have a well-equipped kitchen, as we love cooking!
Location, Location, Location! We are two minutes walk away from Marlow High Street, which is full of high-end shops and restaurants (there are also Michelin starred restaurants in the area).
Our favourite traditional pub is a short 2 min walk away. We are also perfectly positioned for riverside walks, as the park and river is a few minutes down the road.
We are in close proximity to the local station (5 min walk) and there are regular trains into London (50mins) or a 40 min drive. We are just a 20-minute drive away from Windsor Castle and 45 minutes from Oxford.
Our home is a great base for exploring this beautiful corner of England.
4 bedrooms, 2 baths, and 2000 square feet
King, King, Queen, and Bunk
8 guests maximum
Our garden on one side and on the other, the quiet streets of Marlow.
Heathrow Airport - LHR
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- iPod Dock Stereo
Activities of Interest
- Legoland is not far away either and always a hit with the younger members of your party.
- Make sure you visit nearby Windsor Castle, the family home of the British monarchy for over 1,000 years. It is the largest and oldest occupied castle in the world and it’s where The Queen chooses to spend most of her private weekends.
- Go for a Salter Steamer Cruise on the Thames.
Places of Interest
- Michelin-starred Hand & Flowers is a must for foodies. Make sure you book early.
- The Marlow park for wonderful riverside walks is a mere stroll away.
- The Two Brewers - a historic pub and our favourite.
Lovely Home with a Great Location
We really enjoyed our stay at this home. The house is well furnished and will comfortably sleep 8 people. It was a 5 minute walk from Marlow Rail Station and only a couple blocks from the center of town and the river. The town has some really nice restaurants, shops and parks. The grocery store was a quick 5 minute walk as well. Given how close it was to the rail station, we purchased a 1 week All England Rail Pass and took day trips to Bath/Bristol, Oxford, Windsor and London. ”