Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Caleton Estates 51
Caleton Estate 51
With a unique, Balinese style, this five-bedroom home combines natural elements of air, water, wood, and earth to give you an unforgettable Caribbean getaway. Boasting 12000 square feet of stunningly sculpted gardens and tropical wonder and providing exclusive access to the Cap Cana Resort, let this extraordinary villa allow you to escape into paradise.
Fully furnished with authentic, handmade Colonial-style furniture, this impressive home astounds you as soon as you step through the front door. As you arrive at the house you’ll walk up the striking main pathway, with flawlessly manicured gardens on both sides, leading up to the open-air living space, filled with plush sofas and plenty of seating for everyone. The heart of the home is made for entertaining, with an expansive, open-air palapa covered with large palm leaves. The palapa offers exquisite views of the swimming pool, where you can sprawl on a plush sunbed as you relish the warmth of the Punta Cana sun. Come dinnertime, the state of the art kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need to whip up a delicious meal with zesty Caribbean flavors. Spend the evening dining alfresco and sipping on cocktails as you take in the striking colors of the sunset.
Each of the five bedrooms boasts a charming island décor, and are all situated on one particular side of the home to offer complete respite from the main living areas. A beautiful honeymoon suite can be found on the top level, boasting a canopy king bed and spacious attached bathroom with an outdoor shower. The master suite is equally as stylish, with a king-sized bed and access to an outdoor Jacuzzi and shower. The next bedroom offers two queen-sized beds and direct access to the poolside patio. The last two bedrooms offer dazzling views of the ocean, with one containing a king bed and the other two queens. All bedrooms have their own bathroom and spacious walk-in closets.
Located in the exclusive Cap Cana Resort, this magnificent villa offers access to superb amenities and one of the most breathtaking beaches in all of the Dominican Republic, Juanillo Beach. Spend the day savoring the sunshine, enjoying the mesmerizing deep turquoise color of the ocean as you delight in a delectable lunch at the beachfront restaurant. Cap Cana also offers numerous daytime activities, such as fishing, horseback riding, sailing, and so much more! Golfers will love the wonderful proximity to the three of the best courses in Punta Cana, Punta Espada, La Cana, and Corales. As the day winds to a close, you have plenty of five-star dining options available to you, including Mediterraneo Restaurant, restaurants at the new equestrian center, restaurants at Las Canas, and so much more!
Welcome to this spectacular Caribbean oasis at the elite Cap Cana Resort in sunny Punta Cana!
PRE-ARRIVAL CONCIERGE SERVICES:
Once you book Caleton 51, our in-house concierge will be at your service to assist you in planning your stay from A to Z. You may choose these additional services at your convenience (all services are subject to availability and extra charges, i.e. they are not included in the rental price):
- Private airport transfers from Santo Domingo, La Romana and/or Punta Cana Airports
- Rental cars and other transportation
- Spa treatments at Six Senses Spa or In-villa spa services
- Golf tee time reservations w/ transportation
- Excursions (diving, snorkeling, horseback riding, deep sea fishing, catamaran cruises, etc.)
- Chef service
- Grocery shopping (cost price of groceries + 15% service charge)
- All-inclusive meal plan for food & beverages consumed in the villa
- House bar (cost price of bottles + 15% service charge)
ON-SITE ENGLISH SPEAKING CONCIERGE:
During your stay at Caleton 51, our on-site (English speaking) villa manager will be in charge of the day-to-day managing of the villa. The villa manager also acts as your personal concierge and is ready to assist you with basically anything you need to make your vacation a unique and memorable experience.
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, and 12000 square feet
King, King, King, 2x Queen, and 2x Queen
12 guests maximum
Beach and golf course views!
Punta Cana International Airport - PUJ
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
Activities of Interest
- Punta Espada Golf Club - Enjoy a round at this legendary golf course, with a layout that accentuates the natural gorgeous landscape of Punta Cana.
- Hispaniola Aquatic Adventures - Customize your aquatic adventure on a private catamaran, departing from Bavaro Beach.
- Outback Adventures - Roll through the scenic countryside of the Dominican Republic, learning about the culture and environment along the way.
- Canopy Adventure Zip Line Tours - Feel the adrenaline as you rush through the impossibly green jungle canopy.
- Horse Play Punta Cana - These horseback riding tours showcase the stunning, rustic scenes around you, and give you an authentic Dominican experience.
Places of Interest
- Indigenous Eyes Ecological Park and Reserve -This ecological park consists of numerous exhibits detailing the cultural and natural importance of the area.
- Marina Cap Cana - This marina is the perfect place to begin a day of adventure, whether you're charting a fishing boat or just touring the beautiful shores of the Dominican Republic.
- Bavaro Beach - Bask in the sunshine on this gorgeous, white sand beach as you overlook shimmering waters.
- Hoyo Azul - Discover this hidden cenote at the foot a stunning cliff, containing the most brilliant turquoise waters you've ever seen!
- Montserrat Manor Restaurant - This modern, Japanese-Peruvian fusion restaurant offers a delectable mix of flavors!
You may also be interested in
Playa Flamingo, Costa Rica
The Palms at Playa Flamingo