Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Villa Caleton 5
Villa Caleton 5
At Villa Caleton 5, paradise welcomes you to sit back and enjoy the balmy ocean breezes as you experience the Caribbean vacation of a lifetime! This stunning, five-bedroom villa boasts 7000 square feet, offering spectacular views of the eleventh hole of the Punta Espada Golf Course and the glittering blue waters of the Caribbean Sea.
This spectacular villa effortlessly blends outdoor and indoor living, with the main living space covered by palm leaf roof, and completely open to the wonderful natural splendor of the Caribbean. After a long day on the course, spend leisurely afternoons dozing on one of many plush sofas as you delight in the feel of warm, sea breezes and enjoy the lush, green surroundings. Just a few steps away from this beautiful living area, you’ll find yourself on the sunny patio, complete with a massive swimming pool and rejuvenating Jacuzzi. Bask in the sunshine as you settle into a plush lounge chair and sip on a tropical cocktail.
Your gourmet kitchen is decorated in timbered finishes, constructed from exotic woods and offering plenty of space to whip up a delicious meal for your guests. With state of the art appliances available for your use, cooking will be a breeze! If you’d like to feel more pampered, a personal chef is available at an extra cost so you can dine on fresh, island-inspired cuisine each and every day. A private is available included with your stay to keep everything neat and tidy, and a butler and additional staff can be made available upon request.
As the night winds to a close, let the sounds of the wilderness lull you to sleep in one of five spectacular bedrooms. Two of the bedrooms feature lavish, king-sized beds, and in each of the other three, you’ll find two queen-sized beds each. Each bedroom is decorated with soothing, rustic tones, including smooth wooden finishes and resort-quality linens and bedding that will let you drift peacefully off to sleep. For extra privacy, each bedroom comes with a pristine private bathroom.
Caleton Villas is generally considered to the be one of the most lovely and exclusive gated communities in all of Cap Cana. Your spectacular getaway is situated on a secluded bluff, each morning you’ll be greeted with breathtaking views of the tenth and seventeenth holes of the Punta Espada Golf Course. The villas are only a five-minute walk from the exclusive Caleton Beach Club, where you can enjoy food and drinks as you relax poolside and enjoy the island sun. You’ll love the unparalleled natural beauty of the sugary white beaches of Cap Cana, perfect for a daytime stroll or for a swim in the Caribbean Sea. Your personal villa coordinator will work with you prior to your arrival to attend to all of your requests, assisting you with transportation details, in-house massages, tee-times, excursions, and so much more!
Book your stay today, and learn what it means to find paradise!
PRE-ARRIVAL CONCIERGE SERVICES:
Once you book Caleton Villa 5, our in-house concierge will be at your service to assist you in planning your stay from A to Z. You may choose these additional services at your convenience (all services are subject to availability and extra charges, i.e. they are not included in the rental price):
- Private airport transfers from Santo Domingo, La Romana and/or Punta Cana Airports
- Rental cars and other transportation
- Golf carts for convenient transportation inside Cap Cana Resort
- Spa treatments at Six Senses Spa or In-villa spa services
- Golf tee time reservations w/ transportation
- Excursions (diving, snorkeling, horseback riding, deep sea fishing, catamaran cruises, etc.)
- Chef service
- Grocery shopping (cost price of groceries + 15% service charge)
- All-inclusive meal plan for food & beverages consumed in the villa
- House bar (cost price of bottles + 15% service charge)
ON-SITE ENGLISH SPEAKING CONCIERGE:
During your stay at Caleton Villa 5, our on-site (English speaking) villa manager will be in charge of the day-to-day managing of the villa. The villa manager also acts as your personal concierge and is ready to assist you with basically anything you need to make your vacation a unique and memorable experience.
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, and 7000 square feet
King, King, 2x Queen, 2x Queen, and 2x Queen
10 guests maximum
Golf course views!
Punta Cana International Airport - PUJ
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
Activities of Interest
- Punta Espada Golf Club - Enjoy a round at this legendary golf course, with a layout that accentuates the natural gorgeous landscape of Punta Cana.
- Hispaniola Aquatic Adventures - Customize your aquatic adventure on a private catamaran, departing from Bavaro Beach.
- Outback Adventures - Roll through the scenic countryside of the Dominican Republic, learning about the culture and environment along the way.
- Canopy Adventure Zip Line Tours - Feel the adrenaline as you rush through the impossibly green jungle canopy.
- Horse Play Punta Cana - These horseback riding tours showcase the stunning, rustic scenes around you, and give you an authentic Dominican experience.
Places of Interest
- Indigenous Eyes Ecological Park and Reserve -This ecological park consists of numerous exhibits detailing the cultural and natural importance of the area.
- Marina Cap Cana - This marina is the perfect place to begin a day of adventure, whether you're charting a fishing boat or just touring the beautiful shores of the Dominican Republic.
- Bavaro Beach - Bask in the sunshine on this gorgeous, white sand beach as you overlook shimmering waters.
- Hoyo Azul - Discover this hidden cenote at the foot a stunning cliff, containing the most brilliant turquoise waters you've ever seen!
- Montserrat Manor Restaurant - This modern, Japanese-Peruvian fusion restaurant offers a delectable mix of flavors!