Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Villas Caleton 8 and 9
Villas Caleton 8 and 9
Welcome to Caleton Villas 8 and 9, nestled on a collective 16500 square feet of oceanfront property within the elite Caleton Beach Club in Cap Cana. This spectacular property has eight bedrooms, featuring sensational vistas of the shimmering blue ocean, and coming with a full, attentive staff who will ensure you never have to lift a finger!
Resting side by side, these two villas are interconnected through a passageway in the lush, green garden. It’s easy enough to gather will all of your guests, but each villa still offers the opportunity for seclusion and privacy, making this the perfect home for large family gatherings or groups of golfers looking for an exciting getaway. Each villa includes a private chef, butler, and maid who will work to ensure you’re as comfortable as possible during your stay.
Both villas feature the same amenities and layout, and as soon as you step through the front door of each you’ll be greeted with incredible ocean views that will immediately take your breath away. The living room, dining room, and the kitchen are all encompassed by one expansive space that’s completely open-air, covered by a roof comprised of tropical palm leaves. This truly tropical home ensures that you’re surrounded by natural splendor at all times, creating a rustic elegance that will reconnect you with the world around you. Step outside from the living room onto the open patio, where you’ll find the pool and Jacuzzi area, along with numerous plush sun beds and shady palm trees, where you can recline as you gaze out on those spectacular ocean views. When dinner is served, enjoy your meals under the shaded palapa, surrounded by the gorgeous garden.
There are four bedrooms at each of the villas, making for a grand total of eight stupendous nighttime retreats. Each bedroom is situated in a separate part of the villa, two on the first level and two upstairs. In each villa, two bedrooms have king-sized beds, and the other two offer two equally comfortable queen-sized beds in each. Decorated in true island style, each bedroom has a private bathroom, ensuring complete privacy for guests.
Caleton Villas is generally considered to the be one of the most lovely and exclusive gated communities in all of Cap Cana. Your spectacular getaway is situated on a secluded bluff, each morning you’ll be greeted with breathtaking views of the tenth and seventeenth holes of the Punta Espada Golf Course. The villas are only a five-minute walk from the exclusive Caleton Beach Club, where you can enjoy food and drinks as you relax poolside and enjoy the island sun. You’ll love the unparalleled natural beauty of the sugary white beaches of Cap Cana, perfect for a daytime stroll or for a swim in the Caribbean Sea. Your personal villa coordinator will work with you prior to your arrival to attend to all of your requests, assisting you with transportation details, in-house massages, tee-times, excursions, and so much more!
Book your stay today, and learn what it means to find paradise!
PRE-ARRIVAL CONCIERGE SERVICES:
Once you book Caleton Villas 8 & 9, our in-house concierge will be at your service to assist you in planning your stay from A to Z. You may choose these additional services at your convenience (all services are subject to availability and extra charges, i.e. they are not included in the rental price):
- Private airport transfers from Santo Domingo, La Romana and/or Punta Cana Airports
- Rental cars and other transportation
- Golf carts for convenient transportation inside Cap Cana Resort
- Spa treatments at Six Senses Spa or In-villa spa services
- Golf tee time reservations w/ transportation
- Excursions (diving, snorkeling, horseback riding, deep sea fishing, catamaran cruises, etc.)
- Chef service
- Grocery shopping (cost price of groceries + 15% service charge)
- All-inclusive meal plan for food & beverages consumed in the villa
- House bar (cost price of bottles + 15% service charge)
ON-SITE ENGLISH SPEAKING CONCIERGE:
During your stay at Caleton Villas 8 & 9, our on-site (English speaking) villa manager will be in charge of the day-to-day managing of the villa. The villa manager also acts as your personal concierge and is ready to assist you with basically anything you need to make your vacation a unique and memorable experience.
8 bedrooms, 8 baths, and 16500 square feet
King, King, King, King, 2x Queen, 2x Queen, 2x Queen, and 2x Queen
20 guests maximum
Punta Cana International Airport - PUJ
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
Activities of Interest
- Punta Espada Golf Club - Enjoy a round at this legendary golf course, with a layout that accentuates the natural gorgeous landscape of Punta Cana.
- Hispaniola Aquatic Adventures - Customize your aquatic adventure on a private catamaran, departing from Bavaro Beach.
- Outback Adventures - Roll through the scenic countryside of the Dominican Republic, learning about the culture and environment along the way.
- Canopy Adventure Zip Line Tours - Feel the adrenaline as you rush through the impossibly green jungle canopy.
- Horse Play Punta Cana - These horseback riding tours showcase the stunning, rustic scenes around you, and give you an authentic Dominican experience.
Places of Interest
- Indigenous Eyes Ecological Park and Reserve -This ecological park consists of numerous exhibits detailing the cultural and natural importance of the area.
- Marina Cap Cana - This marina is the perfect place to begin a day of adventure, whether you're charting a fishing boat or just touring the beautiful shores of the Dominican Republic.
- Bavaro Beach - Bask in the sunshine on this gorgeous, white sand beach as you overlook shimmering waters.
- Hoyo Azul - Discover this hidden cenote at the foot a stunning cliff, containing the most brilliant turquoise waters you've ever seen!
- Montserrat Manor Restaurant - This modern, Japanese-Peruvian fusion restaurant offers a delectable mix of flavors!