Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Nestled inside of the exclusive Puntacana Resort and Club, Villa Favorita truly is a favorite amongst the deluxe residences inside this superb gated community. With six bedrooms and boasting 6000 square feet, a week at this outstanding villa will relax and delight you, as you’re pampered by an attentive staff and you enjoy access to every sensational amenity at the resort.
Villa Favorita has two floors, each brimming with exotic wood finishes and charming, upscale furnishings that create a tropical atmosphere for your island escape. The main living spaces can be found on the ground floor, featuring a seating area decked out with bright, beachy colors and lovely art pieces and decoration that highlight the culture and creative spirit of the region. Take a leisurely afternoon nap in the air conditioning on one of the sofas, or head outside to the lovely verandah to bask in the warmth of the sun. A separate living space can be found on the top floor, naturally opening up to a spacious balcony. The balcony is the perfect spot for a nightcap as you enjoy the remarkable colors of the sunset before bed.
The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you’ll need to create a delicious, island-inspired meal that will delight your taste buds! Use the state of the art appliances to whip up your own creation, or let go of the reins and hire a private chef for the week. For an extra cost, have breakfast, lunch, snacks, and dinner prepared for you as you wish! Choose your own menu, or let the master chef surprise you with scrumptious and authentic Caribbean dishes.
In addition to the personal chef for hire, the in-house maid will take good care of you during your stay, making sure everything is spick and span, and you don’t have to lift a finger for the entire week. The villa manager will also be completely at your disposal, ensuring you’re comfortable and content during your stay. If you need anything, you’ll have 24-hour phone access to the manager should they not be around.
This impeccable villa offers six elegantly decorated bedrooms, allowing for twelve guests in total. Three bedrooms can be found on the ground floor, two offering access to the terrace and swimming pool area. The other three bedrooms are up on the top floor, each providing access to the balcony, which is situated overlooking breathtaking views of the golf course. Five of the six bedrooms have a king-sized bed while the final bedroom offers an equally comfortable queen.
When it comes to outdoor living accommodations, Villa Favorita offers the cream of the crop! Enjoy days splashing in the refreshing waters of the swimming pool, or lounging on a comfortable poolside chair on the terrace. If it gets too hot, retreat into the covered seating area, where you can sway back and forth on the swinging sofa as the master chef of the group fires up the barbecue for lunch!
Inside the Puntacana Resort and Club, you’ll have access to all of their spectacular amenities and more! Golfers will love Villa Favorita’s location, nestled on one of Punta Cana’s top three ocean side courses, La Cana. You’ll have access to Corales as well, an equally gorgeous Tom Fazio design. When you’re ready to go to the beach, Playa Serena is just strolling distance away. With powdery white sand and crystalline waters, the turquoise blue of the ocean will truly inspire thoughts of paradise. Find a spot underneath the shady palm trees, or enjoy the luxurious facilities at the La Cana golf clubhouse, including chaise lounge chairs, a swimming pool, and a delicious restaurant and bar. If you feel like pampering yourself after a day on the course or at the beach, the Six Senses Spa is the perfect spot to choose a signature treatment that will completely relax you.
With tropical finery and island tranquility, Villa Favorita will serve as the perfect paradise for your next getaway!
PRE-ARRIVAL CONCIERGE SERVICES:
Once you book Villa Favorita, our in-house concierge will be at your service to assist you in planning your stay from A to Z. You may choose these additional services at your convenience (all services are subject to availability and extra charges, i.e. they are not included in the rental price):
- Private airport transfers from Santo Domingo, La Romana and/or Punta Cana Airports
- Rental cars and other transportation
- Golf carts for convenient transportation inside Puntacana Resort & Club
- Spa treatments at Six Senses Spa or In-villa spa services
- Golf tee time reservations w/ transportation
- Excursions (diving, snorkeling, horseback riding, deep sea fishing, catamaran cruises, etc.)
- Chef service
- Grocery shopping (cost price of groceries + 15% service charge)
- All-inclusive meal plan for food & beverages consumed in the villa
- House bar (cost price of bottles + 15% service charge)
ON-SITE ENGLISH SPEAKING CONCIERGE:
During your stay at Villa Favorita, our on-site (English speaking) villa manager will be in charge of the day-to-day managing of the villa. The villa manager also acts as your personal concierge and is ready to assist you with basically anything you need to make your vacation a unique and memorable experience.
6 bedrooms, 4 baths, and 6000 square feet
King, King, King, King, King, and Queen
12 guests maximum
Golf course views!
Punta Cana International Airport - PUJ
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
Activities of Interest
- La Cana Golf Club - This course is beloved by golfers all around the world, offering gorgeous vistas and challenging play.
- Hispaniola Aquatic Adventures - Customize your aquatic adventure on a private catamaran, departing from Bavaro Beach.
- Outback Adventures - Roll through the scenic countryside of the Dominican Republic, learning about the culture and environment along the way.
- Canopy Adventure Zip Line Tours - Feel the adrenaline as you rush through the impossibly green jungle canopy.
- Horse Play Punta Cana - These horseback riding tours showcase the stunning, rustic scenes around you, and give you an authentic Dominican experience.
Places of Interest
- Indigenous Eyes Ecological Park and Reserve -This ecological park consists of numerous exhibits detailing the cultural and natural importance of the area.
- Marina Cap Cana - This marina is the perfect place to begin a day of adventure, whether you're charting a fishing boat or just touring the beautiful shores of the Dominican Republic.
- Bavaro Beach - Bask in the sunshine on this gorgeous, white sand beach as you overlook shimmering waters.
- Hoyo Azul - Discover this hidden cenote at the foot a stunning cliff, containing the most brilliant turquoise waters you've ever seen!
- Montserrat Manor Restaurant - This modern, Japanese-Peruvian fusion restaurant offers a delectable mix of flavors!