Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Welcome to the exquisite Villa Arrecife, a stylish, four-bedroom villa, built in a European style with tropical Caribbean touches. This remarkable home greets you with lush, green palms and foliage at every turn as well as spectacular visions of the La Cana Golf Course. Nestled on 6500 square feet inside the elite, gated community of Puntacana Resort and Club, this island villa offers an indulgent escape like no other.
The villa’s central living space rests all on one level, making it a convenient home for families with children and grandparents where each room is easily accessible. The sunny and pristine style of the home invites you in, creating a calming environment filled with minimalist and current décor. The living room offers plenty of comfortable seating, as well as direct access to the stunning promenade and garden area.
When dinner rolls around, the master chef’s kitchen offers more than enough space for everyone to assist in crafting a culinary masterpiece! With a spotless, white base and polished countertops for meal preparation, this space is equipped with state of the art appliances that will cook everything to perfection. Enjoy your meals at the outdoor dining table, gazing out at extraordinary views of the sun sinking down over the golf course and palm trees. There’s no need to worry about the clean-up, as Villa Arrecife comes with your very own live-in maid who will ensure the villa is always flawless!
Villa Arrecife offers four lovely bedrooms for you and your guests to choose from. The master bedroom has a massive king-sized bed, prepared with lavish linens and bedding, and offering scenic views of the palm trees outside. The next bedroom offers a queen-sized bed, the third a queen-sized bed, and a twin-sized bed, and the final bedroom has two full-sized beds. Each bedroom comes attached to its own personal bathroom for maximum privacy.
This stupendous villa boasts incredible outdoor living space, nestled directly on the La Cana golf course and offering sweeping views of the surrounding natural splendor. The swimming pool is conveniently tucked away next to the villa, surrounded by luscious palm trees creating a peaceful and secluded area where you can laze the day away. Enjoy lounging in the private, poolside Bali bed, or take a leisurely nap on one of the many comfortable lounge chairs.
Villa Arrecife offers you exclusive access to the many deluxe amenities of Puntacana Resort and Club. This private resort offers premium access to La Cana and Corales, both spectacular ocean side golf courses that provide golfers with challenging and rewarding play. Explore some of the most pristine, striking beaches in all of Punta Cana, along with the gorgeous nature trails and freshwater lagoons that can be found in the Ecological Foundation. After a day on the course or at the beach, head to the world-renowned Six Senses Spa, where you’ll rejuvenate your body and soothe your mind. When the sun goes down, there are plenty of tasty restaurants and vibrant bars for your to enjoy.
Tropical elegance and island luxury await you at Villa Arrecife!
PRE-ARRIVAL CONCIERGE SERVICES:
Once you book Villa Arrecife, our in-house concierge will be at your service to assist you in planning your stay from A to Z. You may choose these additional services at your convenience (all services are subject to availability and extra charges, i.e. they are not included in the rental price):
- Private airport transfers from Santo Domingo, La Romana and/or Punta Cana Airports
- Rental cars and other transportation
- Golf carts for convenient transportation inside Puntacana Resort & Club
- Spa treatments at Six Senses Spa or In-villa spa services
- Golf tee time reservations w/ transportation
- Excursions (diving, snorkeling, horseback riding, deep sea fishing, catamaran cruises, etc.)
- Chef service
- Grocery shopping (cost price of groceries + 15% service charge)
- All-inclusive meal plan for food & beverages consumed in the villa
- House bar (cost price of bottles + 15% service charge)
ON-SITE ENGLISH SPEAKING CONCIERGE:
During your stay at Villa Arrecife, our on-site (English speaking) villa manager will be in charge of the day-to-day managing of the villa. The villa manager also acts as your personal concierge and is ready to assist you with basically anything you need to make your vacation a unique and memorable experience.
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, and 6500 square feet
King, Queen, Queen + Twin, and Other
10 guests maximum
Golf course views!
Punta Cana International Airport - PUJ
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
Activities of Interest
- La Cana Golf Club - This course is beloved by golfers all around the world, offering gorgeous vistas and challenging play.
- Hispaniola Aquatic Adventures - Customize your aquatic adventure on a private catamaran, departing from Bavaro Beach.
- Outback Adventures - Roll through the scenic countryside of the Dominican Republic, learning about the culture and environment along the way.
- Canopy Adventure Zip Line Tours - Feel the adrenaline as you rush through the impossibly green jungle canopy.
- Horse Play Punta Cana - These horseback riding tours showcase the stunning, rustic scenes around you, and give you an authentic Dominican experience.
Places of Interest
- Indigenous Eyes Ecological Park and Reserve -This ecological park consists of numerous exhibits detailing the cultural and natural importance of the area.
- Marina Cap Cana - This marina is the perfect place to begin a day of adventure, whether you're charting a fishing boat or just touring the beautiful shores of the Dominican Republic.
- Bavaro Beach - Bask in the sunshine on this gorgeous, white sand beach as you overlook shimmering waters.
- Hoyo Azul - Discover this hidden cenote at the foot a stunning cliff, containing the most brilliant turquoise waters you've ever seen!
- Montserrat Manor Restaurant - This modern, Japanese-Peruvian fusion restaurant offers a delectable mix of flavors!