Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
The gorgeous Villa Celeste welcomes with open arms to a stylish, Caribbean vacation beyond your wildest dreams! Located at the exclusive Arrecife and resting on 8000 square feet in the exclusive Puntacana Resort & Club, this spectacular five-bedroom villa creates an idyllic spot to enjoy a carefree, peaceful foray into paradise.
Boasting incredible architecture and design, as soon as you enter through the bright green doors of this impressive villa, you’ll find yourself in a stylish living room that will blow you away. This delightful space is outfitted with classic, attractive décor that blends vivid pops of island colors with dark, sophisticated wooden finishes. Spend a leisurely afternoon sprawled out on one of the deluxe sofas, taking in the authentic and exotic art hangings that cover the walls and the ornate, decorative touches you’ll find at every turn.
For a quiet night at home, head to the spacious TV room, equipped with a massive flat screen, and framed by striking 13th-century wooden temple doors, brought directly from India. Just off the TV room, you’ll find a secluded space set up for personal massages. A professional masseuse can be requested at your convenience for an extra cost.
Villa Celeste has a magnificent kitchen that’s sure to overjoy anyone who loves to cook. The kitchen was designed with a master chef in mind, offering stainless steel appliances, including an industrial-style stove and grill top, and plenty of immaculate counter space to plate and prepare dishes. Whether you choose to cook your own meals or take advantage of your own personal gourmet chef, dinner is sure to be an exciting experience every night! The indoor dining room seats eight guests around a unique, handmade dining table in a brightly lit space. Your in-house staff will be available to serve you, and your maid will take care of all housekeeping needs, so there’s no need to worry about clean up!
Villa Celeste offers five relaxing bedrooms, each with its own bathroom and ample closet space. The most lavish is the honeymoon suite, located in a separate building, and boasting the utmost privacy and a stunning canopy king-sized bed. A stairway leads up from the TV room to the second bedroom, located on the top floor and offering a queen-sized bed, with access to the rooftop solarium. Just off the tasteful living room, a hallway leads you to the final three bedrooms, two with king-sized beds and the final with two twin beds.
From the living room, you’ll be just steps away from the enormous terrace, situated overlooking the massive swimming pool and views of the lush, green fairway of the fifteenth hole of the La Cana Golf Course. The terrace is a fantastic space to enjoy a delicious meal while you bask in the warmth of the sun, or to just lounge the day away by the pool.
From Villa Celeste, you’ll be just minutes away from the picturesque Playa Serena, the finest beach on this side of the Dominican Republic. The fine, white sand paired with the glistening, shallow waters of the Caribbean Sea creates a sublime locale for relaxation. If you’re looking for something a little more thrilling, head to Playa Blanca, where you’ll find the water sports center, offering scuba diving, snorkeling, and so much more!
There are plenty of other activities inside the Puntacana Resort that you’ll have exclusive access to during your stay. Your villa comes with two golf carts that you can use to move around easily inside the resort, ensuring all the amenities are close at hand. The concierge is available to set up reservations for horseback riding, golf, fishing, and any other activity prior to your arrival to make things as simple as possible. Enjoy luxurious access to two beach clubs, Playa Blanca and La Cana Clubhouse, both featuring a delicious bar and restaurant. After a day spent on one of two championship golf courses, soothe your senses at the world-renowned Six Senses Spa, or head to the marina to enjoy picturesque views.
Villa Celeste is waiting to become your private oasis and the perfect getaway home for your Caribbean vacation!
PRE-ARRIVAL CONCIERGE SERVICES:
Once you book Villa Celeste, our in-house concierge will be at your service to assist you in planning your stay from A to Z. You may choose these additional services at your convenience (all services are subject to availability and extra charges, i.e. they are not included in the rental price):
- Private airport transfers from Santo Domingo, La Romana and/or Punta Cana Airports
- Rental cars and other transportation
- Golf carts for convenient transportation inside Puntacana Resort & Club
- Spa treatments at Six Senses Spa or In-villa spa services
- Golf tee time reservations w/ transportation
- Excursions (diving, snorkeling, horseback riding, deep sea fishing, catamaran cruises, etc.)
- Chef service
- Grocery shopping (cost price of groceries + 15% service charge)
- All-inclusive meal plan for food & beverages consumed in the villa
- House bar (cost price of bottles + 15% service charge)
ON-SITE ENGLISH SPEAKING CONCIERGE:
During your stay at Villa Celeste, our on-site (English speaking) villa manager will be in charge of the day-to-day managing of the villa. The villa manager also acts as your personal concierge and is ready to assist you with basically anything you need to make your vacation a unique and memorable experience.
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, and 8000 square feet
King, King, King, Queen, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Golf course views!
Punta Cana International Airport - PUJ
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
Activities of Interest
- La Cana Golf Club - This course is beloved by golfers all around the world, offering gorgeous vistas and challenging play.
- Hispaniola Aquatic Adventures - Customize your aquatic adventure on a private catamaran, departing from Bavaro Beach.
- Outback Adventures - Roll through the scenic countryside of the Dominican Republic, learning about the culture and environment along the way.
- Canopy Adventure Zip Line Tours - Feel the adrenaline as you rush through the impossibly green jungle canopy.
- Horse Play Punta Cana - These horseback riding tours showcase the stunning, rustic scenes around you, and give you an authentic Dominican experience.
Places of Interest
- Indigenous Eyes Ecological Park and Reserve -This ecological park consists of numerous exhibits detailing the cultural and natural importance of the area.
- Marina Cap Cana - This marina is the perfect place to begin a day of adventure, whether you're charting a fishing boat or just touring the beautiful shores of the Dominican Republic.
- Bavaro Beach - Bask in the sunshine on this gorgeous, white sand beach as you overlook shimmering waters.
- Hoyo Azul - Discover this hidden cenote at the foot a stunning cliff, containing the most brilliant turquoise waters you've ever seen!
- Montserrat Manor Restaurant - This modern, Japanese-Peruvian fusion restaurant offers a delectable mix of flavors!