Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Villa Santa Cruz del Caribe
Villa Santa Cruz del Caribe
This splendid, four-bedroom villa is nestled on 7000 square feet inside the exclusive Puntacana Resort & Club and offers an excellent getaway home for an unforgettable Caribbean vacation. Home to the likes of Julio Iglesias, Mikhail Baryshnikov, and the late Oscar de la Renta, this prestigious resort allows you to enjoy a swanky, laid-back atmosphere for your venture into island luxury.
Each of the main living spaces is located on the upper level of the villa, a space outfitted with high, vaulted ceilings and a bright, spacious feel, amplified by the pristine white walls and polished tile flooring. The sofas and chairs are upholstered with island-inspired fabric that’s impossibly soft, perfect for sinking into after a day on the course or at the beach. The living room is highlighted by a grand chandelier in the center, separating the two seating areas that provide more than enough room for everyone to spread out and relax. There’s no need to worry about keeping everything clean, as your own personal maid comes by daily to clean the villa and make your beds.
The kitchen is well-appointed with modern appliances, smooth wooden cabinetry and pristine countertops, perfect for those who like to play master chef in the kitchen. Feel free to whip up your own gourmet meal, but if you want to feel truly pampered, you have the option to hire your own personal chef for the week, ensuring your every culinary need is taken care of. Enjoy your meals in the indoor dining room, complete with beautiful large windows that allow natural sunlight to fill the room, or take it one step further and dine alfresco on the shaded balcony.
The villa has four comfortable bedrooms, two on the downstairs level and two upstairs. The lavish master bedroom offers a king-sized bed in a spacious setting with large windows to allow sunlight to stream in during the day but can be easily covered up when it’s time for bed. The second and third bedrooms both have queen-sized beds, and the fourth has two full-sized beds. Each room is decorated in a vibrant, island style, with tropical wooden finishes and brightly colored elements, and each comes with access to a private bathroom.
Villa Santa Cruz del Caribe is located directly on the 8th tee of the famous La Cana Oceanside golf course and offers gorgeous views of the Caribbean Sea from your expansive balcony. After a day on one of the most prestigious courses in the region, sink into your refreshing hot tub, or take a leisurely swim in the pool. Upstairs on the balcony, you’ll find a lovely outdoor seating area, where you can kick back with a cool, tropical drink as you enjoy sweeping views of the ocean. During your stay, you’ll never be far from the most incredible, pristine white beach and the crystal clear waters of the ocean. Just take a quick walk across the golf course, and you’ll be in paradise!
A visit to Villa Santa Cruz del Caribe comes with exclusive access to resort amenities beyond your wildest dreams. Just a few minutes’ walk from your private oasis, you’ll find the luxurious Tortuga Bay boutique hotel, and a few minutes in the other direction you’ll find yourself at the La Cana Golf Clubhouse, offering a delicious restaurant, bar, a pool area with lounge chairs, and the renowned Six Senses Spa. Puntacana Resort & Club also offers a variety of restaurants for you to sample, including La Yola at the marina, Playa Blanca on the beach, and The Grill at the golf clubhouse. Enjoy either one of these five-star eateries after a round on any of Puntacana’s impeccable golf courses.
When you stay at Villa Santa Cruz del Caribe, you’re sure to have a marvelous time and create unforgettable memories of your unique, Caribbean vacation!
PRE-ARRIVAL CONCIERGE SERVICES:
Once you book Villa Santa Cruz, our in-house concierge will be at your service to assist you in planning your stay from A to Z. You may choose these additional services at your convenience (all services are subject to availability and extra charges, i.e. they are not included in the rental price):
- Private airport transfers from Santo Domingo, La Romana and/or Punta Cana Airports
- Rental cars and other transportation
- Golf carts for convenient transportation inside Puntacana Resort & Club
- Spa treatments at Six Senses Spa or In-villa spa services
- Golf tee time reservations w/ transportation
- Excursions (diving, snorkeling, horseback riding, deep sea fishing, catamaran cruises, etc.)
- Chef service
- Grocery shopping (cost price of groceries + 15% service charge)
- All-inclusive meal plan for food & beverages consumed in the villa
- House bar (cost price of bottles + 15% service charge)
ON-SITE ENGLISH SPEAKING CONCIERGE:
During your stay at Villa Santa Cruz, our on-site (English speaking) villa manager will be in charge of the day-to-day managing of the villa. The villa manager also acts as your personal concierge and is ready to assist you with basically anything you need to make your vacation a unique and memorable experience.
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, and 7000 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, and Other
8 guests maximum
Golf course and beach views!
Punta Cana International Airport - PUJ
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
Activities of Interest
- La Cana Golf Club - This course is beloved by golfers all around the world, offering gorgeous vistas and challenging play.
- Hispaniola Aquatic Adventures - Customize your aquatic adventure on a private catamaran, departing from Bavaro Beach.
- Outback Adventures - Roll through the scenic countryside of the Dominican Republic, learning about the culture and environment along the way.
- Canopy Adventure Zip Line Tours - Feel the adrenaline as you rush through the impossibly green jungle canopy.
- Horse Play Punta Cana - These horseback riding tours showcase the stunning, rustic scenes around you, and give you an authentic Dominican experience.
Places of Interest
- Indigenous Eyes Ecological Park and Reserve -This ecological park consists of numerous exhibits detailing the cultural and natural importance of the area.
- Marina Cap Cana - This marina is the perfect place to begin a day of adventure, whether you're charting a fishing boat or just touring the beautiful shores of the Dominican Republic.
- Bavaro Beach - Bask in the sunshine on this gorgeous, white sand beach as you overlook shimmering waters.
- Hoyo Azul - Discover this hidden cenote at the foot a stunning cliff, containing the most brilliant turquoise waters you've ever seen!
- Montserrat Manor Restaurant - This modern, Japanese-Peruvian fusion restaurant offers a delectable mix of flavors!