Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Tortuga Bay A8
Tortuga Bay A8
Nestled on 5500 square feet in the exclusive Puntacana Resort & Club, Villa Tortuga A8 offers you the chance to live the lifestyle of the rich and the famous! Offering four spacious bedrooms, this fantastic villa is perfectly suited for your next tropical escape into sunny Punta Cana!
Both spacious and elegant, this spectacular villa offers a warm and welcoming feel, with luxurious touches at every turn but always ensuring your comfort first. The stylish living room is decorated in pristine whites and light colors, and outfitted completely with cool, polished tile flooring. This is the perfect place to spend time entertaining your family and friends, providing plenty of plush seating and a colorful mix of island-inspired décor. On this level, you’ll also find the state of the art kitchen, outfitted with gourmet appliances that are sure to make cooking a breeze!
This incomparable villa offers four lovely bedrooms to choose from, each ample closet space and a pristine private bathroom. The master bedroom is truly luxurious, lavishly decorated and fit for royalty with a king-sized bed. The master bath is incredibly spacious, and a walk-out private balcony provides the best views of the entire villa! The next bedroom has a four-poster king bed, and then you’ll find two more bedrooms on the downstairs level. Both of these rooms offer two queen-sized beds each, and are perfect for families with children, providing direct access to the terrace and pool area.
From the living room, you’ll step directly out to the main terrace, surrounded by lush and impossibly green gardens. Enjoy your meals al fresco at the outdoor dining table, covered by a shaded lanai, and look out over sweeping views of the golf course, palm trees and shimmering blue waters of the ocean. After a round of golf in the morning, take a refreshing dip in the pool or relax with a nap as you bask in the sun. There’s also a charming sitting area on the terrace, a great place to lounge throughout the day or enjoy a tropical cocktail before or after dinner.
When you stay at Villa Tortuga A8, you’ll have access to all the exclusive areas of the Puntacana Resort & Club. This means access to two luxurious beach clubs, Playa Blanca and La Cana Clubhouse, both featuring a delicious bar and restaurant. If you’re looking to get a little active, take advantage of the full-sized tennis courts, or head to one of two championship golf courses, designed by Tom Fazio and P.B. Dye. After a day on the course, soothe your senses in the world-renowned Six Senses Spa, or head to the marina and have a delicious meal at the marina restaurant, La Yola.
Book your stay today, and start looking forward to a trip to your private island oasis!
PRE-ARRIVAL CONCIERGE SERVICES:
Once you book Villa Tortuga A8, our in-house concierge will be at your service to assist you in planning your stay from A to Z. You may choose these additional services at your convenience (all services are subject to availability and extra charges, i.e. they are not included in the rental price):
- Private airport transfers from Santo Domingo, La Romana and/or Punta Cana Airports
- Rental cars and other transportation
- Golf carts for convenient transportation inside Puntacana Resort & Club
- Spa treatments at Six Senses Spa or In-villa spa services
- Golf tee time reservations w/ transportation
- Excursions (diving, snorkeling, horseback riding, deep sea fishing, catamaran cruises, etc.)
- Chef service
- Grocery shopping (cost price of groceries + 15% service charge)
- All-inclusive meal plan for food & beverages consumed in the villa
- House bar (cost price of bottles + 15% service charge)
ON-SITE ENGLISH SPEAKING CONCIERGE:
During your stay at Villa Tortuga A8, our on-site (English speaking) villa manager will be in charge of the day-to-day managing of the villa. The villa manager also acts as your personal concierge and is ready to assist you with basically anything you need to make your vacation a unique and memorable experience.
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, and 5500 square feet
King, King, 2x Queen, and 2x Queen
8 guests maximum
Golf course views!
Punta Cana International Airport - PUJ
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
Activities of Interest
- La Cana Golf Club - This course is beloved by golfers all around the world, offering gorgeous vistas and challenging play.
- Hispaniola Aquatic Adventures - Customize your aquatic adventure on a private catamaran, departing from Bavaro Beach.
- Outback Adventures - Roll through the scenic countryside of the Dominican Republic, learning about the culture and environment along the way.
- Canopy Adventure Zip Line Tours - Feel the adrenaline as you rush through the impossibly green jungle canopy.
- Horse Play Punta Cana - These horseback riding tours showcase the stunning, rustic scenes around you, and give you an authentic Dominican experience.
Places of Interest
- Indigenous Eyes Ecological Park and Reserve -This ecological park consists of numerous exhibits detailing the cultural and natural importance of the area.
- Marina Cap Cana - This marina is the perfect place to begin a day of adventure, whether you're charting a fishing boat or just touring the beautiful shores of the Dominican Republic.
- Bavaro Beach - Bask in the sunshine on this gorgeous, white sand beach as you overlook shimmering waters.
- Hoyo Azul - Discover this hidden cenote at the foot a stunning cliff, containing the most brilliant turquoise waters you've ever seen!
- Montserrat Manor Restaurant - This modern, Japanese-Peruvian fusion restaurant offers a delectable mix of flavors!