Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Tortuga Bay A6
Tortuga Bay A6
Nestled on 8000 square feet inside the private Puntacana Resort & Club, this five-bedroom home offers an idyllic escape into the vibrant lifestyle and stunning views of a Caribbean vacation. A stay at this sensational villa is filled relaxation and luxury, ensuring you won’t lift a finger the entire time.
Inside Villa Tortuga, you’ll find the layout to be spacious and light, with high lofted ceilings and an all-encompassing floor plan that extends through the main living areas in the home. The colors throughout the home are mostly white or neutral earth tones, with splashes of bright colors throughout, such as vibrant reds, bold blues, and electric oranges. The spacious living room is downstairs, offering a soft, comfortable couch and chairs as well as a massive flat screen television, perfect for a casual night in.
The kitchen sits just off the living room, decorated in polished white and black with pops of vibrant red throughout, creating a delectable contrast that will delight your senses. This spacious area is outfitted with high-end appliances, making it easy to create your own masterpiece, or you can hire a personal chef and sit back and relax with a tropical cocktail as they whip up something delicious for an additional cost. For no additional cost, your maid will ensure that the villa is always spotless and clean.
Of the five bedrooms, two are located downstairs, both with a queen-sized bed and a private bathroom. One of these bedrooms is located inside the house, while the other, the “honeymoon suite,” offers the most privacy of any of the bedrooms, and walks directly out to the swimming pool. Upstairs, you’ll find the lavish master suite, featuring a lovely king-sized bed and a private bathroom. The next room on the second level also has a king-sized bed and shares a bathroom with the last bedroom, where you’ll find two twin beds that can be combined to create a king if needed.
Upstairs, enjoy a peaceful moment as you relax on the spacious balcony, situated overlooking the lush greenery of the garden. This is an ideal place to start the day with a bit of yoga and meditation or a steaming cup of coffee. During the day, laze the afternoon away by basking in the warmth of the sunshine, or take a leisurely swim in the refreshing waters of the pool. The terrace is a wonderful spot to enjoy pre-dinner cocktails or to dine on a delicious lunch at the alfresco dining table.
During your stay at Villa A6, you’ll have access to all areas of the exclusive Puntacana Resort & Club. This means access to two luxurious beach clubs, Playa Blanca and La Cana Clubhouse, both featuring a delicious bar and restaurant. If you’re looking to get a little active, take advantage of the full-sized tennis courts, or head to one of two championship golf courses, designed by Tom Fazio and P.B. Dye. After a day on the course, soothe your senses in the world-renowned Six Senses Spa, or head to the marina and have a delicious meal at the marina restaurant, La Yola.
If privacy, understated luxury, and tranquility are some of the key elements for your Caribbean vacation, then Villa Tortuga is the perfect getaway for you!
PRE-ARRIVAL CONCIERGE SERVICES:
Once you book Villa Tortuga A-6, our in-house concierge will be at your service to assist you in planning your stay from A to Z. You may choose these additional services at your convenience (all services are subject to availability and extra charges, i.e. they are not included in the rental price):
- Private airport transfers from Santo Domingo, La Romana and/or Punta Cana Airports
- Rental cars and other transportation
- Golf carts for convenient transportation inside Puntacana Resort & Club
- Spa treatments at Six Senses Spa or In-villa spa services
- Golf tee time reservations w/ transportation
- Excursions (diving, snorkeling, horseback riding, deep sea fishing, catamaran cruises, etc.)
- Chef service
- Grocery shopping (cost price of groceries + 15% service charge)
- All-inclusive meal plan for food & beverages consumed in the villa
- House bar (cost price of bottles + 15% service charge)
ON-SITE ENGLISH SPEAKING CONCIERGE:
During your stay at Villa Tortuga A-6, our on-site (English speaking) villa manager will be in charge of the day-to-day managing of the villa. The villa manager also acts as your personal concierge and is ready to assist you with basically anything you need to make your vacation a unique and memorable experience.
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, and 8000 square feet
King, King, Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Golf course views!
Punta Cana International Airport - PUJ
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
Activities of Interest
- La Cana Golf Club - This course is beloved by golfers all around the world, offering gorgeous vistas and challenging play.
- Hispaniola Aquatic Adventures - Customize your aquatic adventure on a private catamaran, departing from Bavaro Beach.
- Outback Adventures - Roll through the scenic countryside of the Dominican Republic, learning about the culture and environment along the way.
- Canopy Adventure Zip Line Tours - Feel the adrenaline as you rush through the impossibly green jungle canopy.
- Horse Play Punta Cana - These horseback riding tours showcase the stunning, rustic scenes around you, and give you an authentic Dominican experience.
Places of Interest
- Indigenous Eyes Ecological Park and Reserve -This ecological park consists of numerous exhibits detailing the cultural and natural importance of the area.
- Marina Cap Cana - This marina is the perfect place to begin a day of adventure, whether you're charting a fishing boat or just touring the beautiful shores of the Dominican Republic.
- Bavaro Beach - Bask in the sunshine on this gorgeous, white sand beach as you overlook shimmering waters.
- Hoyo Azul - Discover this hidden cenote at the foot a stunning cliff, containing the most brilliant turquoise waters you've ever seen!
- Montserrat Manor Restaurant - This modern, Japanese-Peruvian fusion restaurant offers a delectable mix of flavors!