Tortuga Bay B14
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Tortuga Bay B14
If you dream of experiencing a tropical Caribbean vacation from the comfort and seclusion of your own private oasis, this beautiful four-bedroom villa is a perfect choice! Villa B14 sits on 6000 square feet and provides an idyllic setting hidden away from the hustle and bustle of reality, where elegance and relaxation are your top priorities.
As soon as you arrive at this stupendous villa, all of the stress from your daily life will disappear and you’ll instantly find yourself in the island state of mind. The interiors perfectly match the beautiful landscape surrounding you. Everything is elegant, light, and spacious, and the décor is styled mostly in whites and soft, earth tones to create a true beach oasis. Downstairs, you’ll find the spacious combination of the living and dining room. The sitting room offers plenty of comfortable seating, and is the perfect spot to unwind after an exhilarating day!
The kitchen is located just off the dining area and is comprised of state of the art appliances and amenities. The kitchen offers a nice, open space where you can whip up a delicious meal with your family and friends, or sit at the dining table or breakfast bar and sip on a cool glass of wine as the maid prepares a scrumptious meal for you to enjoy. Your maid will make sure the villa is always neat and clean, and that every meal is fit for a king. The owners of the villa also own gourmet Italian restaurants and have trained the maid to prepare fantastic Italian and Caribbean fare. Should you desire, a gourmet chef is also available for hire.
Of the four bedrooms at this gorgeous villa, one of the master bedrooms is located downstairs with a large king-sized bed, private bathroom, and direct access to the sunny terrace. Upstairs you’ll find the other master, also offering a king-sized bed, private bathroom, and providing access to the upstairs balcony, featuring sweeping views of the garden, pool and golf course. The third bedroom offers a queen-sized bed, and the final has two queen-sized beds. Each comes with their own private bathroom, ensuring maximum privacy for you and all your guests.
The lovely lush garden serves as your ideal playground during your stay! It’s a place where your kids can frolic without a care in the world, and you can enjoy a relaxing day at the pool, enjoying the warmth of the sun on your face. You can enjoy meals inside the villa, or take them alfresco on the terrace as you overlook breathtaking views of the property. In the evening, the terrace is a wonderful place to sip on tropical cocktails before or after dinner as the sun sinks low in the sky.
During your stay at Villa B14, you’ll have access to all areas of the exclusive Puntacana Resort & Club. This means access to two luxurious beach clubs, Playa Blanca and La Cana Clubhouse, both featuring a delicious bar and restaurant. If you’re looking to get a little active, take advantage of the full-sized tennis courts, or head to one of two championship golf courses, designed by Tom Fazio and P.B. Dye. After a day on the course, soothe your senses in the world-renowned Six Senses Spa, or head to the marina and have a delicious meal at the marina restaurant, La Yola.
Paradise awaits at this stunning villa!
PRE-ARRIVAL CONCIERGE SERVICES:
Once you book Villa B14, our in-house concierge will be at your service to assist you in planning your stay from A to Z. You may choose these additional services at your convenience (all services are subject to availability and extra charges, i.e. they are not included in the rental price):
- Private airport transfers from Santo Domingo, La Romana and/or Punta Cana Airports
- Rental cars and other transportation
- Golf carts for convenient transportation inside Puntacana Resort & Club
- Spa treatments at Six Senses Spa or In-villa spa services
- Golf tee time reservations w/ transportation
- Excursions (diving, snorkeling, horseback riding, deep sea fishing, catamaran cruises, etc.)
- Chef service
- Grocery shopping (cost price of groceries + 15% service charge)
- All-inclusive meal plan for food & beverages consumed in the villa
- House bar (cost price of bottles + 15% service charge)
ON-SITE ENGLISH SPEAKING CONCIERGE:
During your stay at Villa Tortuga B-14, our on-site (English speaking) villa manager will be in charge of the day-to-day managing of the villa. The villa manager also acts as your personal concierge and is ready to assist you with basically anything you need to make your vacation a unique and memorable experience.
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, and 6000 square feet
King, King, Queen, and 2x Queen
8 guests maximum
Golf course views!
Punta Cana International Airport - PUJ
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
Activities of Interest
- La Cana Golf Club - This course is beloved by golfers all around the world, offering gorgeous vistas and challenging play.
- Hispaniola Aquatic Adventures - Customize your aquatic adventure on a private catamaran, departing from Bavaro Beach.
- Outback Adventures - Roll through the scenic countryside of the Dominican Republic, learning about the culture and environment along the way.
- Canopy Adventure Zip Line Tours - Feel the adrenaline as you rush through the impossibly green jungle canopy.
- Horse Play Punta Cana - These horseback riding tours showcase the stunning, rustic scenes around you, and give you an authentic Dominican experience.
Places of Interest
- Indigenous Eyes Ecological Park and Reserve -This ecological park consists of numerous exhibits detailing the cultural and natural importance of the area.
- Marina Cap Cana - This marina is the perfect place to begin a day of adventure, whether you're charting a fishing boat or just touring the beautiful shores of the Dominican Republic.
- Bavaro Beach - Bask in the sunshine on this gorgeous, white sand beach as you overlook shimmering waters.
- Hoyo Azul - Discover this hidden cenote at the foot a stunning cliff, containing the most brilliant turquoise waters you've ever seen!
- Montserrat Manor Restaurant - This modern, Japanese-Peruvian fusion restaurant offers a delectable mix of flavors!