Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Diamante Casita 2
Diamante Casita 2
Nestled on 3500 square feet in this exclusive enclave of luxury villas at Diamante in Cabo San Luca, this exquisite, three-bedroom casita offers everything you need for a relaxation-packed vacation. Enjoy access to superb, resort-style amenities along with the well-appointed seclusion of your gorgeous vacation villa.
The open layout of the main floor is accentuated by pristine glass doors that open up to your private terrace, creating a seamless blend of luxury indoor and outdoor living space. The furnishings are all upscale and lavish, perfect for sinking into after a long day on the course. You’ll love the way the dark, tropical wood of the tables and cabinets compliments the pristine white base, along with the pops of color that help to create a bright and welcoming atmosphere. Spend casual nights gathered in the living room, or head to your private media room, outfitted with a massive flat screen television and plenty of comfortable seating.
The polished tile flooring moves effortlessly from the living room to the gourmet kitchen, equipped with everything you’ll need to prepare a scrumptious home-cooked meal. High-end appliances and smooth, polished counter space can be found here, along with plenty of room for the master chef to get to work! When dinner is served, head outside to the incredible alfresco dining area, and enjoy a breathtaking sunset while you eat.
Each of the three bedrooms provides a lovely setting for afternoon siestas and peaceful nights of rest. Two of the luxury suites offer king-sized beds, each featuring direct access to the terrace along with pristine, en-suite bathroom. The final bedroom offers two queen-sized beds and sits adjacent to a private, deluxe bathroom.
Casita 2 features plenty of opportunities to enjoy luxurious outdoor living, most notably at the spacious outdoor terrace. Cook a delicious barbecue dinner at the state of the art outdoor kitchen, and enjoy it next to a roaring fire as you dine underneath the stars. When the sun starts to sink low in the sky, head upstairs to the rooftop terrace, and mix a delicious cocktail at the bar before you settle in for the night, taking in the majestic views around you.
Diamante Resort offers one of the finest golf, beach, and spa experiences in all of Los Cabos. The famous Dunes course and El Cardonal will delight and challenge golfers on every hole, offering sweeping ocean vistas along the way. When you’re not golfing, you’ll have access to the Crystal Lagoon, an enchanting private beach, top-shelf spa and fitness facilities, and more outstanding dining options than you could imagine. Downtown Cabo is just minutes away, offering you even more opportunities to escape the bustle of the real world as you enjoy an authentic meal, a lively beachfront bar, or simply explore the vibrant streets!
Enjoy your stay at Diamante in an exclusive, luxury community like no other at Las Casitas!
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, and 3500 square feet
King, King, and 2x Queen
8 guests maximum
Views of dunes golf course and the Pacific Ocean!
Los Cabos International Airport - SJD
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
Activities of Interest
- The Dunes Golf Course at Diamante - Play a round at this amazing course, set against the backdrop of dramatic sand dunes and the Pacific Ocean.
- Manta Scuba - Enjoy a customized scuba tour of the diverse environment of the Cabo San Lucas Marine Park.
- Outdoor Zip Line Adventure - Take an exhilarating trip, flying high above the impressive scenery of Boca de la Sierra.
- Whale Shark Encounter - Have an up close and personal encounter with these majestic, giant creatures.
- JC's Sportfishing - Enjoy the deep sea fishing adventure of a lifetime, and catch your own dinner for the night.
Places of Interest
- The Crystal Lagoon - With views of sand dunes and the majestic Pacific Ocean, this saltwater lagoon offers relaxation and family-friendly activities in the resort.
- Diamante Beach - Relax, take a leisurely stroll, or just bask in the bright sunshine on the white sandy beaches of Diamante.
- El Arco - Every year, visitors flock to this natural rock formation, which doubles as a great place for snorkeling and whale watching.
- Mt. Solmar - The breathtaking views from the top of this mountain make the hike to the top well worth it.
- Sunset Monalisa - Specializing in Mediterranean cuisine and freshly-caught seafood, this elegant restaurant is a must-visit for foodies in Cabo.