Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Diamante Golf Villa 21
Diamante Golf Villa 21
If you’re looking for a spectacular home that provides you with access to a dynamic range of challenging golf courses, look no further than Golf Villa 21! This sensational four-bedroom villa is nestled on 4100 square feet, situated overlooking the tenth hole of the world-renowned Dunes Course. Boasting impeccable views and unsurpassed finery, there’s no better home for your next getaway!
Paying homage to the Spanish colonial style, this lovely villa centers around an internal, open courtyard, creating a sense of openness and light throughout the entire home. The living room is grandiose in nature, featuring luxury touches such as an eye-catching stone fireplace, lofted ceilings with exposed wooden beams, and upscale furnishings designed to provide ultimate relaxation. The courtyard holds extra, comfortable seating, all situated around a stone fireplace. After a long day mastering one of three championship golf courses, this is the perfect spot to settle in with a tropical cocktail or cool glass of wine.
Just off the living room, you’ll find the state of the art kitchen, offering culinary luxury beyond your wildest dreams. Decked out in polished granite and gourmet appliances, whipping up a delicious meal has never been easier! The extensive, center island ensures you’ll never run out of space, and doubles as a breakfast bar, perfect for a morning cup of coffee or afternoon beverage. When dinner is served, settle down at the masterfully designed table, resting under a stunning light fixture and offering seating enough for eight.
Each of the four bedrooms at this vacation villa is perfectly suited to gently lull you to sleep after a day of excitement. The first two bedrooms come equipped with lavish, king-sized beds and en-suite bathrooms to ensure maximum privacy during your stay. The next bedroom offers a queen-sized bed and also provides guests with their own private attached bathroom. The final bedroom has a king-sized bed. Each bedroom comes with a spectacular outdoor shower for you to enjoy during your stay.
Outside on the terrace, make sure you take full advantage of the massive infinity pool and hot tub, perfect for cooling off and rejuvenating after a long day spent on the course. Plenty of sun loungers surround the pool, and yet another firepit provides a great place to spend the evening. The grill master of the group will be excited to take advantage of the state of the art barbecue, perfect for a casual cookout with your family.
When you’re not playing golf, explore Diamante’s many amenities, such as the Crystal Lagoon, their beach club, or one of their many exciting beachfront bars and restaurants. Nearby in Cabo San Lucas, you’ll find Lover’s and Medano Beach, fine dining, exciting nightlife, and shopping. With so much to uncover, both Diamante and Cabo never cease to entertain.
Let the finery and elegance of this traditional Hacienda engulf you as you enjoy the spectacular amenities of Diamante!
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, and 4100 square feet
King, King, King, and 2x Queen
8 guests maximum
Golf course views!
Los Cabos International Airport - SJD
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
Activities of Interest
- The Dunes Golf Course at Diamante - Play a round at this amazing course, set against the backdrop of dramatic sand dunes and the Pacific Ocean.
- Manta Scuba - Enjoy a customized scuba tour of the diverse environment of the Cabo San Lucas Marine Park.
- Outdoor Zip Line Adventure - Take an exhilarating trip, flying high above the impressive scenery of Boca de la Sierra.
- Whale Shark Encounter - Have an up close and personal encounter with these majestic, giant creatures.
- JC's Sportfishing - Enjoy the deep sea fishing adventure of a lifetime, and catch your own dinner for the night.
Places of Interest
- The Crystal Lagoon - With views of sand dunes and the majestic Pacific Ocean, this saltwater lagoon offers relaxation and family-friendly activities in the resort.
- Diamante Beach - Relax, take a leisurely stroll, or just bask in the bright sunshine on the white sandy beaches of Diamante.
- El Arco - Every year, visitors flock to this natural rock formation, which doubles as a great place for snorkeling and whale watching.
- Mt. Solmar - The breathtaking views from the top of this mountain make the hike to the top well worth it.
- Sunset Monalisa - Specializing in Mediterranean cuisine and freshly-caught seafood, this elegant restaurant is a must-visit for foodies in Cabo.