Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Diamante Golf Villa 46
Diamante Golf Villa 46
Old World elegance meets the balmy breezes off the Pacific at Golf Villa 46. Part of the exclusive Diamante community in Cabo San Lucas, this five-bedroom hacienda rests on 4100 square feet overlooking magnificent vistas of the Pacific Ocean and lush, green fairways in one of Mexico’s most popular destinations.
During your stay, you’ll enjoy the lavish attention to detail displayed at this sensational home. The décor is reminiscent of a traditional, Mexican hacienda, while simultaneously boasting modern touches that will delight you. The vaulted, lofty ceilings of the interior beautifully compliment the expansive floor plan. The layout culminates in a pristine glass wall connecting to the terrace, which can be opened to create one seamless indoor-outdoor living space. The wooden beams of the ceiling and the grand stone fireplace emit an earthy tone, offsetting the sleek nature of the furnishings in a wonderful manner. Across from the glass wall, the living room flows into an internal courtyard, outfitted with a wine fridge and a firepit for when the nights get a bit cooler.
The gourmet style of the kitchen will amaze even the most experienced of chefs! The massive center island ensures you’ll have no lack of space, and allows for multiple hands to assist with the cooking. The high-end appliances are sure to make whipping up something delicious a breeze, and a beautiful wooden dining table awaits you when you’re finished. If the weather permits, head outside to the covered outdoor kitchen, offering amenities that are just as state of the art, and enjoy your meal alfresco.
The villa has five bedrooms in total, with four of them offer king-sized beds, and the final an equally comfortable Murphy queen bed. Two of the king bedrooms open directly up to the terrace, and the other two to the courtyard. Each room gives you hotel-worthy accommodations in your very own private residence and offers a unique, contemporary twist on a traditional style.
This fantastic villa offers more than enough outdoor luxury for you to enjoy during your stay in paradise. Practice your short game on your private putting green, take a leisurely swim in your private pool, or rejuvenate your senses in the hot tub after a long day on the course. Plenty of comfortable lounge chairs surround the pool, providing you with more than enough space for afternoon naps in the sun. As the sun goes down, gather around a warm fire and delight in the soft pastel hues of the sunset.
As you spend the week enjoying each of three distinct, championship golf courses, makes sure you take advantage of the other incredible amenities Diamante has to offer as well, including a state of the art fitness center, and plenty of elegant restaurants. If you can make it between tee times, there are three beautiful beaches all a short drive away, including Lover’s Beach and Medano Beach. Downtown Cabo also offers plenty of unique shops to explore, local bites to taste, and thrilling adventure for all!
Experience life in authentic, Mexican luxury at this outstanding golf villa!
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, and 4100 square feet
King, King, King, King, and Queen
10 guests maximum
Pacific Ocean views!
Los Cabos International Airport - SJD
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
Activities of Interest
- The Dunes Golf Course at Diamante - Play a round at this amazing course, set against the backdrop of dramatic sand dunes and the Pacific Ocean.
- Manta Scuba - Enjoy a customized scuba tour of the diverse environment of the Cabo San Lucas Marine Park.
- Outdoor Zip Line Adventure - Take an exhilarating trip, flying high above the impressive scenery of Boca de la Sierra.
- Whale Shark Encounter - Have an up close and personal encounter with these majestic, giant creatures.
- JC's Sportfishing - Enjoy the deep sea fishing adventure of a lifetime, and catch your own dinner for the night.
Places of Interest
- The Crystal Lagoon - With views of sand dunes and the majestic Pacific Ocean, this saltwater lagoon offers relaxation and family-friendly activities in the resort.
- Diamante Beach - Relax, take a leisurely stroll, or just bask in the bright sunshine on the white sandy beaches of Diamante.
- El Arco - Every year, visitors flock to this natural rock formation, which doubles as a great place for snorkeling and whale watching.
- Mt. Solmar - The breathtaking views from the top of this mountain make the hike to the top well worth it.
- Sunset Monalisa - Specializing in Mediterranean cuisine and freshly-caught seafood, this elegant restaurant is a must-visit for foodies in Cabo.