Viela da Vista
Porto Seguro Trancoso Praia do Espelho, Brazil
Viela Da Vista
For the more adventurous type, Northeastern Brazil is considered one of the most beautiful areas in all of the country, especially the south of Bahia, located strategically between Trancoso and Caraíva.
This distinctive home is comprised of one large communal area and seven cozy self-contained studios where you’ll find each of the seven bedrooms. Nestled on 3280 square feet inside an exclusive gated community, you’ll be about a ten-minute walk from the beautiful beaches of Espelho and Outeiro.
The main living area is completely open, seamlessly bringing natural wonder into the comfort and privacy of your own home. A beautiful green garden surrounds the area, allowing you to lounge in the warm breeze after a day of thrilling adventure. The kitchen offers all basic necessities you’ll need, along with a barbecue area, a pizza oven, and a wet bar where you can mix delicious cocktails.
Altogether, the seven suites at this rustic home can host up to 20 guests. The first three studios all offer a king-sized bed and a twin bed. The fourth studio has one king-sized bed, and the fifth a king-sized bed, twin bed, and bunk beds. The two final studios also both offer one king-sized bed. All suites are air-conditioned so you can beat the heat as you drift off to sleep at night.
Within the gated community, there’s plenty of entertainment for you to take advantage of during your stay. Those who want to get active can try their hand at the golf course or polo field. If you’re looking to feel more pampered, the clubhouse at the pool offers 24-hour security, breathtaking views of the sea, and delicious, authentic restaurants to try. In the beach of Espelho close by, you’ll find several vibrant beachfront bars and restaurants, along with other activities such as fishing trips and horseback riding tours on the beach.
***Please note that the main living area of the home is completely open. It’s well-kept, but can be subject to the natural elements and the weather at times. This property, with natural beauty at every turn, is in a very rural, preserved area, located in a gated community. This community is reached by dirt roads. It’s perfect for travelers looking for a unique experience off the beaten path while still enjoying a beautiful home.
7 bedrooms, 8 baths, and 3280 square feet
Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, and Queen
20 guests maximum
Beautiful views of the garden
Porto Seguro Airport - BPS
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
Activities of Interest
- Consider capoeira school at the Casa de Cultura; riding on the beach at sunset; and kayaking down Trancoso River.
- Within the gated community you will be able to enjoy: airstrip, golf course, polo field, club house with pool (sea front), 24 hour security, restaurants and mini market.
- At Espelho each there are several options for bars, restaurants, boat trips for diving, horse riding, etc..
Places of Interest
- Be sure to visit Praia do Espelho (Espelho Beach) and have lunch at Silvinha, a simple beach hut with an open-sided dining loggia. There’s no menu – you just get the day’s catch.
- Vist Outeiro Beach and Outeiro das Brisas Club House
- Visit Praia dos Nativos (beach), Rio da Barra and Taípe (site of a Club Med). South of the river are Coqueiros (noted for its palms), Rio Verde, Itaquema and Ponta de Itapororoca, which have more beach bar options.
- Visit the languor of Trancoso, a charming former fishing village
Great house in great location
Large and comfortable house, with helpful and friendly staff, organized by very responsive and helpful owner. Decor is simple and not every room is bright, but the laid back feel is perfect for the location/occasion. We had a great stay! Thanks!”