Aspen, United States
Aspen Shadow Luxury Duplex
Aspen Shadow Luxury Duplex
This six-bedroom, six-bathroom, 3400 square foot luxury home boasts contemporary design and high-end finishes throughout, as well as views of Aspen Mountain and Shadow Mountain. It is a duplex that offers great privacy, and its location (on the edge of Aspen's downtown core) is walking distance to Aspen's best attractions, including Restaurant Row.
The top-floor living area features an open living area with vaulted ceilings, floor-to-ceiling windows facing Aspen Mountain, skylights, a wood-burning fireplace, formal dining for eight, a breakfast bar that seats six, and a deck with seating and a grill. The chef's kitchen is outfitted with high-end appliances and is open to the living space. With every piece of decor fully thought through, from lamps to art pieces to the rustic yet elegant chandelier, this home will be the perfect additional touch for the ideal mountain vacation.
Each suite is carefully crafted with beautiful natural lighting from picturesque windows, and offers a relaxing and comfortable atmosphere where you can unwind after a day of excitement. Bedding arrangements include a king bed in the master bedroom, a king bed in the first guest master, a queen bed in the second guest master, a split king bed in the fourth bedroom, a split king bed in the fifth bedroom, and twin bunkbeds in the sixth bedroom. This Aspen luxury private home sleeps 12 people.
Outside, you'll find an enclosed private patio area with a seating area and a private jetted hot tub, a perfect retreat after a day of adventure. The upper balcony has additional seating as well as a grill, and both offer gorgeous mountain views.
Additional amenities include two wood-burning fireplaces, a laundry closet with washer/dryer, Sonos sound system, off-street parking, an office area, and a mud room with storage for gear and skis.
Guests receive free WiFi, complimentary health club passes (provided at check-in), concierge services, 24/7 support, complimentary Aspen Airport transportation as well as on-demand in-town transportation, and more.
Make your reservation today for Aspen Shadow Luxury Duplex, and be awed at the Aspen adventures that await you!
6 bedrooms, 6 baths, and 3400 square feet
King, Queen, Other, King, Other, and 2x Twin
12 guests maximum
Town views, and mountain views of Aspen Mountain and Shadow Mountain!
Aspen Sardy Field (ASE), Eagle Vail Airport (EGE), Grand Junction Walker Airport (GJT), and Denver International Airport (DEN)
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo
Activities of Interest
- Aspen Skiing Company - Ski down the same runs that hosted World Cup races, ride through gladed powder stashes, chase after the snowcat-towed Oasis Champagne Bar, or put together one quad-burning top-to-bottom after another.
- Elk Mountain Expedition - Go whitewater rafting with highly trained guides through Aspen’s beautiful rivers.
- Aspen Brewing Co - Enjoy a pint or a flight! With a passion for craft beer and the mountain lifestyle, the team strives to make delicious craft beer for every occasion.
- T-Lazy-7 Ranch - Snowmobile Tours - through White River National Forest to the base of the most photographed peaks in North America, Maroon Bells, and up Independence Pass to the historic gold mining ghost town.
- Ashcroft Ghost Town - Once a prosperous silver mining town, the silver disappeared, the people moved out and the ghosts moved in. Twelve empty buildings stand as an eerie reminder of the community that was.
Places of Interest
- Aspen Snowmass - Skiing, snowboarding, tubing, and the Alpine Coaster all await you here!
- The White House Tavern – Enjoy the best sandwich ever in the highly regarded spot regarded as a “must-do” for dining in Aspen.
- French Alpine Bistro – Creperie du Village – Come here for a fantastic drink menu, fondue, and out-of-this-world crepes.
- Maroon Bells – Take in the scenery of the most photographed peaks in all of North America. Here you can explore the glacial valley while surrounded by 14,000 foot peaks. Maroon Lake, surrounded by wildflowers, mirrors images of the peaks in its waters.