Independence Square: Unit 203
Independence Square: Unit 203
If you're looking to get away, hit the slopes, or explore the great outdoors, Independence Square is the perfect places to stay! This stunning corner unit is a rare one-bedroom, one and a half bathroom, 700 square foot unit in a historic building. Featuring mountain and town views, this condominium overlooks the Cooper Avenue Mall and is only one short block from the Silver Queen Gondola!
Flush with amenities, this premier condominium is elegantly decorated, and designed as a modern concept home with furniture and fixtures reminiscent of a chic, French Alpine mountain condo. Particular attention has been paid to every room in this open-concept unit, ensuring your stay is that much more luxurious. Exquisite hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings and decorative recessed lighting fixtures are found throughout. The living area features plush sofas and seating, a TV lift cabinet with a large flat screen TV, and a dining space comfortably seating six surrounded by windows offering plenty of natural lighting. A full kitchen is the final touch with stainless steel appliances, plenty of granite counter space, and a grand chandelier.
The master bedroom is meticulously designed with beautiful art pieces, a chandelier, an additional mounted flat screen TV, a grand royal purple king mattress and a stately “en suite” bathroom featuring a marvelous soaking tub.
The Independence Square is only a few steps away from the Rubey Park bus station, which provides free bus service to all the area ski mountains including Aspen Highlands, Buttermilk and Snowmass!
As a guest of this unit you are also privy to Complex amenities including: daily housekeeping services, a rooftop sun deck and hot tub, free continental breakfast served daily, on-site check in and front desk services, on-site laundry facilities, free Wi-Fi, and ski lockers. Additionally, all guests receive complimentary access to local health club facilities. (Passes can be obtained from any front desk agent during regular business hours.)
This unit is a perfect combination of luxurious and quaint. What more could you want for you and a loved one? Book your stay today!
1 bedroom, 1 bath, and 700 square feet
4 guests maximum
Mountain and town views!
Aspen Pitkin County Airport (ASE)
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
Activities of Interest
- Wheeler Opera House - Take in a great concert, an enchanting opera, or even a late night comedy in this incredible establishment. Host to some of the most incredible talents to date, i.e. Lily Tomlin, John Denver, Kate Hudson, and more.
- The John Denver Sanctuary - If you are familiar with the music of John Denver you will appreciate the beauty this popular Sanctuary. Host to the largest perennial flower garden, picture perfect surroundings, and a peaceful place to just enjoy nature.
- Aspen Snowmass - Check out Aspen Snowmass for some epic biking excursions all over the Mountains.
- Shopping in outdoor Pedestrian Malls - Some of Aspen's best shopping finds are spattered all over town offering everything from unique items in the consignment shops to elite brands like Prada and Coach.
- Roaring Fork Valley Glenwood Springs - The perfect destination to soak in some of Aspen's most famous Hot Springs, hike, fish, and even whitewater raft.
Places of Interest
- Aspen Art Museum - A non-collecting institution presenting the newest, most important evolutions and exhibitions in international contemporary art.
- Aspen Mountain Ski Resort - Legendary in slope and ski for a reason, take time this winter to enjoy some of the world's best ski and snowboard trails at this fantastic resort!
- Glory Hole Park - Named for a sinkhole formed in 1918, this park offers everything from streams, to trails, to beautiful flowers and overall scenery.
- Maroon Bells Mountain - The most photographed peaks in all of North America, you can explore glacial peaks of 14,000 foot mountains, field of wildflowers, picturesque ravines and more. Perfect for the outdoor enthusiast!
- HOPS Culture - An industrial-chic gastropub serving up elevated comfort food, craft beer and wine. Definitely a must visit!