Arrow Lodge Aspen
Aspen, United States
This majestic six-bedroom, five -and-a-half bathroom luxury private home features an open living area across 6000 square feet, vaulted ceilings, and stunning views of Aspen Mountain.
Gorgeous floor-to-ceiling windows fill the flawless living space with bright, natural lighting to show off the massive stone fireplace, rich pine floors, and antique furniture. Sit around the fire or gather around the large dining table with a custom antler chandelier to invite you into a rustic atmosphere.
The kitchen carries state-of-the-art appliance and an island with additional seating so there is plenty of room for all of your guests.
The master bedroom offers a king bed, and the master bath has a large soaking tub, beautiful tile work, and a double vanity. Each additional bedroom offers at least a full bed, and several offer double beds or bunks, allowing 13 guests to comfortably enjoy the home.
The home includes a sixth bedroom with its own efficiency kitchen, a media room with surround sound, an office, a full size wet bar, a top-floor deck with hot tub, a grill, garage parking, and complimentary Wi-Fi.
Don't miss your chance to peer out the windows into a dream world of everything Aspen has to offer! Reserve Arrow Lodge Aspen today.
6 bedrooms, 5 baths, and 5500 square feet
King, Full, Full, 2x Twin, 2x Twin, and Bunk
12 guests maximum
Downtown and mountain views
Aspen Sardy Field (ASE), Eagle Vail Airport (EGE), Grand Junction Walker Airport (GJT), and Denver International Airport (DEN)
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
Activities of Interest
- Aspen Skiing Company - Ski down the same runs that hosted World Cup races, ride through gladed powder stashes, chase after the snowcat-towed Oasis Champagne Bar, or put together one quad-burning top-to-bottom after another.
- Elk Mountain Expedition - Go whitewater rafting with highly trained guides through Aspen’s beautiful rivers.
- Aspen Brewing Co - Enjoy a pint or a flight! With a passion for craft beer and the mountain lifestyle, the team strives to make delicious craft beer for every occasion.
- T-Lazy-7 Ranch - Snowmobile Tours - through White River National Forest to the base of the most photographed peaks in North America, Maroon Bells, and up Independence Pass to the historic gold mining ghost town.
- Ashcroft Ghost Town - Once a prosperous silver mining town, the silver disappeared, the people moved out and the ghosts moved in. Twelve empty buildings stand as an eerie reminder of the community that was.
Places of Interest
- Aspen Snowmass - Skiing, snowboarding, tubing, and the Alpine Coaster all await you here!
- The White House Tavern – Enjoy the best sandwich ever in the highly regarded spot regarded as a “must-do” for dining in Aspen.
- French Alpine Bistro – Creperie du Village – Come here for a fantastic drink menu, fondue, and out-of-this-world crepes.
- Maroon Bells – Take in the scenery of the most photographed peaks in all of North America. Here you can explore the glacial valley while surrounded by 14,000 foot peaks. Maroon Lake, surrounded by wildflowers, mirrors images of the peaks in its waters.