New Orleans, Louisiana
Walking distance from Bourbon Street and the French Quarter, this trendy two-bedroom apartment is nestled on 1370 square feet among some of the best live music venues in New Orleans. If you’re looking to delve into New Orleans’s unique culture, this home offers an unparalleled introduction to the Big Easy.
Spend your week surrounded by the spirit of New Orleans, along with sensational views of the Mississippi River and the sparkling lights of the city at this third floor apartment. Stylishly decorated with the upmost care in mind, gleaming hardwood floors fill the main living spaces, and the open floor plan encompasses the living, kitchen and dining areas. The large, plush sofa offers a comfortable spot for a quick afternoon nap as you recover from the excitement of the day. The cozy, state of the art kitchen offers incredible appliances perfectly suited to your culinary needs. A polished breakfast bar doubles as extra counter space, and the delicate chandelier above helps to create a soothing spot to enjoy your morning coffee.
After late nights experiencing the vibrant culture of the city, settle in for the night in one of two snug, comfortable bedrooms. The master offers an elegant, king-sized bed and the second a lavish queen. Both beds are outfitted with exquisite bedding that will relax you to no end, immediately causing you to drift off to sleep.
Before you head out for a night on the town, go up to the fourth floor to enjoy sweeping views of the city and the river from your private patio. Up here, you’ll be treated to panoramic vistas, making this the perfect spot to sip on a cocktail as you enjoy the breathtaking colors of the sunset. There’s even a picnic table if you want to enjoy your dinner with some fresh air.
New Orleans has made its mark as one of the world’s most fascinating cities, with a culture and essence that can’t be found anywhere else. Spend your week exploring the likes of the French Quarter and Bourbon Street, and all the iconic attractions to be found there. If you’re looking for something a little more local, Frenchman Street offers numerous five star restaurants and thrilling live music venues where you can experience jazz at its best. Art fanatics will love the multitude of museums to explore, taking you on a journey through New Orleans’ eclectic and intriguing history. Even just strolling through the city, you’ll see the likes of the Garden District and City Park, filled with blooming gardens and lush greenery to enjoy.
New Orleans truly offers an experience like no other, and this chic apartment offers the perfect location to see it all!
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, and 1370 square feet
1 King and 1 Queen
4 guests maximum
View of the city and the Mississippi River!
Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport - MSY
One free parking space included with rental - Home available June30 - July 8
5 night minimum rental
- 40 inch plus tv
- Air conditioning
- High speed internet
- Satellite or cable
- Wireless internet
Activities of Interest
- Swamp Tours - Explore the mysteries of the Bayou, uncovering beautiful scenery and interesting wildlife along the way.
- Cemetery Tours - If you're in the mood for a spooky adventure, St. Louis Cemetery plays host to the resting places of some of New Orleans most unique characters.
- Backstreet Cultural Museum - This off the beaten path attraction is once of the best places to get a feel for the city's unique identity.
- Steamboat Natchez - Climb aboard the last authentic Steamboat on the Mississippi River!
- Doctor Gumbo Tours - Explore the rich and delicious culinary history of the Big Easy!
Places of Interest
- 30/90 - Located just underneath your home, this hip host spot for live music offers classic New Orleans fare in a lively setting.
- Frenchmen Street - Just outside your door, you'll find Frenchmen Street, a popular and trendy spot for locals, away from the crowds of Bourbon Street.
- Garden District - Take a walking tour of this historic residential neighborhood, laden with trees, ivy, and gorgeous gardens.
- City Park - Take a stroll through the blooming Botanical Gardens or peruse the art hanging at the New Orleans Museum of Art.
- Compere Lapin - With Caribbean influence and delicious flavors, plus one of the best cocktail bars in the city, this restaurant shouldn't be missed!
Jeff and Abbie Rapport
The Frenchman Apartment is fabulous to experience and enjoy New Orleans Although Located above a bar/restaurant which plays music until 4 AM the apartment is very well insulated and if you are a light sleeper Mary and CJ Minor the owners of Frenchman have some earplugs on the night stand. . Mary and C J are New Orleans Natives and Fabulous people. We enjoyed many of their recommendations regarding restaurants and things to see and were able to spend some fabulous time with them. I hope that we will be able to visit them again and that they will have the opportunity to visit us herein California ,Aspen, or at another 3rd home destination. We definitely plan to return”
Jazz Lover’s Paradise
This apartment is a jazz lover’s paradise. The street is lined with jazz clubs and restaurants, and the apartment is located directly above a nightclub. Music will be playing all day and all night. The location is close to most attractions and it is easy to get around. The hosts are wonderful people and made the trip very easy. *WARNING: The bar downstairs was noisy with live music until 4am every night.”
Such a Wonderful Place
One of our Best trips ever. Our host, CJ and Mary Minor are the nicest people you could ever hope to meet. They were available 24/7 to answer any and all of our questions. They gave us fantastic suggestions for dining and entertainment. Every Restaurant and Music venue we went to exceeded our expectations. The Frenchman is a large and Comfortable 2 bedroom apartment. The Beds were extremely comfy.and cozy. The best of the best, is the Private Roof Top patio. The only one of its kind as far as we could see. We spent sunrises and sunsets looking over the city. It was breath taking. We had an absolutely Fantastic vacation. PS- I know some have said music could be heard in the apartment, you can barely hear it. We Slept very well in the big comfy beds.”