Only 28 km from Marrakech this stylish and contemporary villa is furnished throughout in cool neutrals. It features flagstone floors, four-poster bedrooms, fabulous bathrooms, and a feast of carefully chosen objets d’art.
On the lower floor are four ultra-comfortable bedrooms combining European comfort with Moroccan chic. Each comes with a dressing area, en-suite bathroom, a garden terrace and air conditioning/heating. The sitting room is elegantly furnished with big sofas and adjoins an equally inviting dining room; both have their own shaded terrace for dining and relaxing al fresco.
On the upper floor, the luxurious master bedroom enjoys extra privacy with a stunning view of the south-facing gardens, the olive groves beyond, and the breath-taking Atlas Mountains framed by four tall slender date palms. Also on the upper floor is a panoramic roof terrace; the perfect spot for sun downing and stargazing.
Outside, a large swimming pool and poolside pergola form a focal point in manicured gardens of lawns, roses and citrus trees. The house is served by five dedicated staff, the talented cook preparing breakfast and other meals daily as requested. Concierge services are offered on the estate, along with a tennis court, golf practise area and fitness room. And as if all that weren't enough, the ancient city of Marrakech is within easy reach with its enchanting souks, stylish stores, and fabulous restaurants..
Housekeeping, breakfast and afternoon Moroccan tea are included. Please note that this is not a self-catering villa. Other meals like lunch and dinner are prepared by the incredible live-in chef Zahira at an extra cost. Drinks are also provided at an extra cost.
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, and 5500 square feet
King, King, Queen, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Gardens, Olive Trees & the Atlas Mountains
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo
Activities of Interest
- Horse riding enthusiasts can enjoy a day long trip to sprawling Palm Grove on the outskirts of the city, featuring thousands of trees.
- Rafting - Adrenaline junkies will have the chance to raft some wild rivers in the Atlas Mountains.
Places of Interest
- Jemma el-Fna - UNESCO heritage site - is a gathering place and unofficial stage for street theatre. For more than a millennium, it features acrobats, henna tattoo artists, storytellers, belly dancers, musicians, snake charmers and potion sellers
- Medina & Souks - (market streets) with carpet dealers lying in wait around every corner. Each section has its own speciality - slippers, spices, lamps and jewellery. The medicinal lotions and potions are particularly interesting.
- Enjoy the best Marrakesh's Mojito or mint tea at Cafe Arabe and have a Sunday brunch at Palais Namaskar.
Fabulous stay at gorgeous villa
We loved every minute of our stay at Dar Zitouna. The house is gorgeous and the 360 degree views of the Atlas mountains are phenomenal. The interior design of the house is extremely chic and very Moroccan feeling. The in-house staff are wonderful, as well. We hope to be able to return again someday.”
Dar Zitouna is a beautiful villa set outside Marrakech in a very private olive grove. Our family was fortunate to have the opportunity to stay at the villa while enjoying Marrakech and the surrounding Atlas Mountains. The staff were thoughtful and always helpful and they made our stay a dream. Dar Zitouna has been a unique and wonderful experience. We are sad to leave.”