3 By the Sea - Cape Cod
3 By the Sea - Cape Cod
'3 By the Sea' is a one of a kind property with three separate homes that have the ability to sleep 18 people. The first house is detached, renovated in 2008 and offers 2 bedrooms and 1 full bath. It features a deck, farmers porch, granite counters, outdoor shower, laundry and central AC.
The other two houses were built in 2008 and are attached by a two car garage, these 2 bedroom, 2 bath and 3 bedroom, 2 bath homes have it all; central air, granite counters, stainless appliances, full basements and beautiful mahogany decks to dine on. A must visit summer getaway for large groups or multiple families that at the end of the day, want their own space to relax. Total bed count is 2 kings, 5 queens, 2 doubles, 3 twins and 1 child bed with another available upon request.
Eastham is a great town to vacation in on Cape Cod. With the town only being a couple of miles wide, you are not far from the bay or ocean. The bay is great for children as it is typically warmer, less crowded, has smaller waves and offers great walking/exploring flats at low tide. The bay is an easy walk and the ocean is only a couple minutes drive or short bike ride away.
Close by is the Wellfleet drive-in with the infamous flea market by day and movie by night, a must visit!! Provincetown is only a 20-30 min. drive away and a great place for 3RD HOME members to book a whale watch. There are several festivals that occur in Eastham and the surrounding towns throughout the year. Also close by are numerous hiking trails and the great National Seashore.
7 bedrooms, 5 baths, and 3200 square feet
1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Queen, 1 Queen, 1 Queen, 1 King, and 1 Queen
18 guests maximum
Barnstable Municipal Airport (HYA), Logan International Airport (BOS)
Please inquire for rates and availability
- Air conditioning
- Chefs kitchen
- Dvd player
- High speed internet
- Multiple tvs
- Satellite or cable
- Washer and dryer
- Wireless internet
Activities of Interest
- Outermost Angling Charters - Outermost Angling Charters offers light tackle fishing family fun trips, whale watching, and seal tours!
- Sacred Surf School - Sacred Surf was born from a deep respect for the ocean, an appreciation for the perfect wave, and a desire to share their passion for surfing through proper surf instruction
- Swimming - Take full advantage of the plethora of beaches surrounding you, and make days at the beach the norm.
- Poit's Lighthouse Adventure Mini Golf - Come with your family to enjoy the best and largest nautical themed mini-golf course around!
Places of Interest
- Coast Guard Beach - A wonderful, pristine beach perfect for hiking, relaxing, and soaking up the sun.
- Nauset Light - Free tours of this gorgeous and historic landmark are offered from May to October.
- Fort Hill Rural Historic District - Managed by the Cape Cod National Seashore, take a scenic stroll through this lovely historic area.
- Captain Linnell House - Enjoy high-end American cuisine served to you in a stately and classic Cape Cod home, surrounded with gorgeous and lush gardens.
Great property compound. Great for a multi family get-together, or family reunion. Clean, spacious, well taken care of. Would definitely return.”
Great Group Vacation
A wonderful place for a family & friend vacation. Because there are 3 separate houses, this property can comfortably sleep 18 people while still providing some separation. Lots to do with a picnic cabana, fire pit, volleyball net, and even an outside bar with TV. Each house is completely outfitted with excellent kitchens, lovely linens, and all sorts of beach equipment. We will definitely go back!”