Modern Elegant Villa with Wonderful Sea View
Ground floor -
- Entrance opening on a large living room with a large L shaped sofa seating at least 10 people, sound system, flat screen TV, chimney.
- Dining area, merged with the living room with a table for 10 people.
- Kitchen: fully equipped, professional gas hob and oven, microwave, dishwasher, mini-cellar.
- Bedroom 1: Queen-size bed (160cm), AC, garden and sea views, closet, safe deposit box, TV, en suite “see-through glass” bathroom with Italian shower, bathtub, sink, and a separate Japanese WC.
- Bedroom 2: Queen-size bed (160cm), AC, garden and sea views, closet, safe deposit box, TV, en suite “see-through glass” bathroom with Italian shower, bathtub, sink, and a separate Japanese WC
- Bedroom 3: Queen-size bed (160cm), AC, garden and sea views, private balcony, closet, TV, en suite bathroom with Italian shower, bathtub, 2 sinks, and a separate WC
First floor -
- Bedroom 4: Queen-size bed (160cm) sea views, AC, en suite bathroom with Italian shower, sink, WC.
- Bedroom 5: Master bedroom, King-size bed (180cm), sea views, walk-in closet, sofa with coffee table area, TV (hidden), AC, en suite bathroom with shower, bathtub, 2 sinks, separate WC.
Level -1 -
- Laundry room: 2 washing and 2 drying machines
- Cinema room with a sofa, projector
- Wine cellar
- Tasting room -“Salle de dégustation”
- Swimming pool (heated, children safe) with sun loungers
- Pool house
- Summer kitchen
- Bar with 4 stools
- 2 showers
- Guardian’s house: Two bedrooms en-suite bathrooms, kitchen and common living room and dining room area
- Fully Air Conditioned
- Free and unlimited WiFi
- Gated parking for 3 vehicles, outside parking for up to 10 vehicles
- Security system
The annual Cannes International Film Festival, held in May of each year, is Cannes' most famous attraction. For almost two weeks, thousands of photographers, paparazzi, the press, and movie fans arrive to see the new films previewed and to catch a glimpse of the famous actors, directors, and film moguls. During the rest of the year, Cannes is home to tourists seeking sun and fun on the French Riviera. In addition to beach fun, cruise ship passengers also love strolling down the Boulevard de la Croissette in Cannes, sitting in a sunny cafe, or exploring some of the nearby villages or cities on the Riviera.
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, and 0 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, Queen, and Queen
10 guests maximum
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grills
- Building Elevator
- Cable television
- Coffee/Tea maker
- Color television
- Concierge Services
- Free parking
- High-Speed Wifi
- No Pets Allowed
- Private bathroom
- Satellite television
- Security System
- Wireless internet connection