Stunning Villa Overlooking the Cap d’Antibes
Ground floor -
- Entrance hall with guest WC and cloakroom
- Living/dining room with access to pool terrace, fireplace, dining table with seating for 10.
- Fully equipped modern kitchen with terrace access.
- Bedroom 1 (Master) : 35m2 suite with round King-size bed (200 cm), dressing room, ensuite bathroom with bath and multi-jet shower, television, balcony, sea view and large private terrace with large gazebo
- Bedroom 2: children’s or staff bedroom (single bed), en suite bathroom with bath and WC, television, writing desk and access to main terrace.
First floor -
- Bedroom 3 (Master) : King-size bed (200 cm), en suite bathroom with bath, shower and WC, writing table, dressing room, private terrace and sea view.
- Bedroom 4: King-size bed (200 cm), en suite bathroom with bath, shower and WC, writing table, dressing room, large private terrace and sea view.
Garden level -
- Cinema room with projector screen
- Bedroom 5: Full bed (130 cm), television, en suite bathroom with bath, shower and WC. Room ideal for staff.
- Fully equipped kitchenette for staff, with gas hob and fridge.
- Bedroom 6: Queen-size bed (140 cm), en suite bathroom with bath, shower and WC, Access to lower terrace.
- Bedroom 7: two twin beds (2x90 cm), en suite bathroom with bath, shower and WC. Access to terrace.
- Swimming pool (heated upon request)
- Pool terrace with sun loungers and a cabana
- Large terrace area with outdoor dining
- Gazebo with seating and sea view
- Ping-pong table
- Fully Air Conditioned
- Free and unlimited WiFi
- Outdoor parking
- Two entries, each with an electric gate (3rd entry available upon request for handicapped guests).
The annual Cannes International Film Festival, held in May of each year, is Cannes' most famous attraction. For almost two weeks, thousands of photographers, paparazzi, the press, and movie fans arrive to see the new films previewed and to catch a glimpse of the famous actors, directors, and film moguls. During the rest of the year, Cannes is home to tourists seeking sun and fun on the French Riviera. In addition to beach fun, cruise ship passengers also love strolling down the Boulevard de la Croissette in Cannes, sitting in a sunny cafe, or exploring some of the nearby villages or cities on the Riviera.
7 bedrooms, 6 baths, and 0 square feet
2x Twin, Queen, Full, Twin, King, King, and King
13 guests maximum
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grills
- Cable television
- Coffee/Tea maker
- Color television
- Concierge Services
- Free parking
- High-Speed Wifi
- No Pets Allowed
- Private bathroom
- Satellite television
- Security System
- Wireless internet connection