Mottaret Proveres - Ski retreat near Meribel
This fully-equipped apartment features brand new modern interior designed by the most sought-after decorator in the Valley.
The property is located in Mottaret only a few steps away from the renowned ski resort of Meribel and has direct access to ski slopes and enjoys sunny exposure.
It comes with two comfortable bedrooms, one family room with a fully-equipped open kitchen and a modern bathroom, one shower room and a separate toilet.
A Shuttle bus service to Meribel and throughout the Valley is available several times a day. Ski-lifts are only 200m from the apartment.
The apartment enjoys top views both east and south and has easy and fast (only 3 mins) access to the center of the resort.
The apartment is, according to past guests, one of the most comfortable, roomy and enjoyable places in Mottaret.
A number of quality restaurants are available in Mottaret, from traditional local cuisine to high-end 4 star dining. Recently, a 5 star hotel has been added as well.
Several ski shops are also very conveniently located for ski, snowboard, helmet rentals, etc...
For those who wish to enjoy the mountains without skiing, the Natural Reserve of La Tueda is only 10 mins away, this stunning natural park, set on the backdrop of a Glacier, will allow to immerse yourself in nature in a unique way.
Mottaret is also an ideal destination for parents with toddlers, in fact there is a fully-equipped kindergarten, Les Saturnins, catering for kids aged 3 to 6.
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, and 800 square feet
King and Bunk
5 guests maximum
Direct view to the surrounding mountains, Aiguille de Burgin
Geneva Airport (GVA), Lyon–Saint-Exupéry Airport (LYS)
- Chef's Kitchen
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
Activities of Interest
- Méribel is most definitely the prettiest of all of the resorts in The Three Valleys. Fantastic skiing & snowboarding for all levels of ability and lots of things to do for non-skiers.
- Walking and hiking - a must see is the Vanoise National Park where there is plenty of amazing wildlife to spot, including ibex, chamois, birds, eagles and marmots.
- Aero Club - Meribel has an active Aero Club, which has loads for you to do. Flying lessons are available if you want to begin learning how to fly!
- If you love white-water rafting then you'll love canoe rafting. Plenty of opportunities to do both here in the summer
Places of Interest
- Vanoise National Park - an extensive protected area in the Alps in the south-east of France, east of Chambery and along the Italian border.
- Beaufort is perfect for foodies and cheese lovers.
- Lake Annecy - one of the most beautiful lakes in Europe.