Peninsula Papagayo, Costa Rica
Enjoy breathtaking views from the moment you enter this spacious residence that offers an open floor plan with three bedrooms, three and a half bathrooms, and 2,800 square feet with A/C. Vista Hermosa’s four terraces that span across 750 square feet are the perfect spots to enjoy the jungle sounds of resident howler monkeys and parrots, as well as the sensational views.
The perfect arrangement for families, this home is fit with two king suites and a guest suite with two full-size beds. The Master Suite has a jetted tub, while the Junior Master has wrap around windows with more views. Each room has individually controlled central A/C, so each bedroom and the great room can be set independently.
Enjoy luxurious details throughout, from the granite kitchen countertops to the Italian travertine surfaces in the powder room and the marble flooring in the bathrooms. Guests can also relish in the perfect location of Vista Hermosa, as it is within close proximity to the shared, infinity edge pool that is just off the guest terrace.
From the paintings on the wall to some of the furniture, Vista Hermosa is a virtual treasure trove of artwork. The hosts are well-traveled interior decorators, and the family has collected art pieces from around the world. Vista Hermosa has beautiful original art throughout, and for total relaxation, there are carved out relaxation nooks throughout the home, like the Haitian bed located in the Great Room where one can enjoy the view to the sea.
Vista Hermosa is located within the exclusive Peninsula Papagayo resort gates and privy to the resort. Our amazing concierge is your personal resource and can set you up with dining or spa reservations on the premises or coordinate chef and spa services at your vacation home, not to mention the plethora of adventures you can experience by land or at sea!
Guests can enjoy rounds of golf at The Four Seasons managed Arnold Palmer golf course and tennis center – beautiful views on the golf course with lots of animal life! There is also the private Prieta Beach Club with family pool, lap pool, splash pool, fitness center, restaurants, and long beach backed by tropical dry forest.
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, and 2800 square feet
King, King, and Other
6 guests maximum
Ocean views throughout, as well as views of the Arnold Palmer Signature Course and surrounding tropical dry forest.
Daniel Oduber Quirós International Airport (LIR)
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
Activities of Interest
- Zipline Canopy Tours
- Surfing at Tamarindo
- Bird Watching & Wildlife Viewing
- Rain Forest Explorations
- Diving & Snorkeling Among Coral Reefs
- White Water Rafting
- Boat Tour to the boat-access only beaches, and watch for marine life.
- Arnold Palmer Signature Golf Course. 18-hole, par-72 championship course is ranked among the "Top 100 Courses Outside the United States" by Golf Digest.
Places of Interest
- Palo Verde National Park. A scenic boat ride takes you through this wildlife sanctuary where crocodiles, monkeys, iguanas, and thousands of birds make their home.
- Private Prieta Beach Club with lovely beach, pools, fitness center, restaurants, waiter service to your lounge chair.
- Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve - the most well known cloud forest in the world for its wide variety of biodiversity, important conservation contributions and scientific researches.