Royal Villa Positano
Most prestigious historic villa in Positano erected in the eighteenth century by the will of a noble Neapolitan family and recently conservative restructuring.
It is possible to experience the property in modern times but with the eyes of the time.
The excellent property has always been jealously guarded until the post-war period, preserving itself from the flow of millions of tourists visiting the characteristic alleys that surround it.
The property is located in a dominant position on the Gulf of Positano, indicated by world artists, writers and philosophers as heaven on earth.
Today, thanks to private investors, the Villa has opened its doors to a lucky few who will participate in this "real" miracle.
In fact, the eighteenth-century Villa is located in the oldest part of the city.
The owner has expertly restored the facade with its original color, red coral, obtained by grinding shells and corals with lime, which makes it unique in the world.
The stone entrance leads to the central level which has two large rooms, a monumental kitchen and a typical Neapolitan terrace covered with original majolica tiles and a breathtaking view of the beach.
From the medium level the large staircase will lead you to the four upper suites with 100 meters of related terraces, plus the four suites below with terraces for a total of 300 meters of refined open spaces in majolica.
On the intermediate floor you will also find a door that opens onto the 1000-meter garden lawn with citrus, almond and fig trees, in a triumph of perfume that expands around the outdoor pool overlooking the city bay.
Now close the door and enjoy this corner of paradise on earth!
* May - Oct rate is for 16 people and it is for the first and second floor double rooms (8).
* Upon request (and additional fee) the third floor has 4 additional double rooms.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The contract is confirmed by payment of the deposit; in the event of failure to pay within the terms of the above-mentioned deadlines, the rental will be considered cancelled within five days. Where the rental agreement is made 60 days before the start of the rental period, the entire balance must be paid to finalize the contract. Failure to pay the balance of the rental (60 days before arrival) leads to automatic cancellation of the rental and the loss of the deposit.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances (i.e. catastrophic event), we reserve the right to void the contract, and return the amount paid.
- All claims must reach our organization before, and no later the rental period, otherwise the guest will lose any rights to compensation.
- A security deposit of euro 10.000 will be kept by the Agency from client Credit Card and released to him on the departure if there will be no damages.
- On the arrival, a cash deposit of euro 2.000, must be given to the host for the payment of food & beverage or extra services. At the end of the stay, after a balance made by receivesbv , you’ll have the remaining money back or add more cash if you spent more. Checks will be not accepted.
4) Payment policy and cancellation policy- In case of last minute reservation, is expected the payment of the total amount.
- In case of cancellation after the payment of the 50% deposit, there will be no refund.
- In case of cancellation at 30 days from the arrival, no refund will be provided, the same is for the last minute reservations.
- In case of cancellation within 4 months from the arrival another 10% will be asked.
- In case of cancellation within 3 months from the arrival another 20% will be asked.
- In case of cancellation 2 months before the arrival we will ask the 50% of the total.
- In case of cancellation less than 30 days before the arrival the total amount won't be refundable.
If the above conditions are not respected an extra of € 500 per day of delay will be applied.
12 bedrooms, 19 baths, and 9150 square feet
Other, Other, Other, Other, Other, Other, Other, Other, Other, Other, Other, and Other
24 guests maximum
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Espresso Machine
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo
Activities of Interest
Places of Interest
- Amalfi Coast
- Grotta dello smeraldo
- Spiaggia del Fornillo
- Monte Faito