Villa Hollywood Positano
Luxury villa of the eighteenth century with exclusive rental, chosen by all the Hollywood stars who arrive on the Amalfi Coast.
Already from the first approach to Positano, coming from the road that runs along the coast, it is possible to glimpse the Villa located in the upper part of the city, in a dominant position.
The sun kisses her at dawn at sunset.
The Pompeian red Villa was born in the full Baroque period being decorated with the best it was at the time: Positano trafficked with the Middle East and from there come the precious woods and silks that decorate the villa. The local workers then made the lacquered doors, the painted ceilings and the stucco decorations.
The Villa has never lost its magnificence, even when the world wars led to privation and poverty in Positano, the property has retained its luxury, surrounded by a breathtaking landscape, at the time as still that we could define a real miracle natural. The guests of the structure considered themselves privileged come not only from all regions of Italy, but from all over the world.
From the beginning of the 1900s, day by day, Positano became the alcove of artists and writers who called it heaven on earth.
It is difficult to describe the Villa like all the other properties, its uniqueness and beauty is disarming.
The Villa is made up of 5 bedrooms, 4 of which are double rooms worthy of a king yesterday today as per hour with private bathroom, all rigorously overlooking the sea and a tastefully furnished single bedroom to welcome teenagers or guests who want privacy and independence. . The single room has its private bathroom on the landing, always decorated with ancient majolica.
The villa consists of 4 floors and is equipped with a SPA. The main entrance is from the second floor, but the house can also be accessed from the fourth floor.
From this entrance you cross the Mediterranean garden full of bougainvillea, lemons and oranges, from which natural juice and homemade jams served for breakfast are obtained.
On the first floor there is the SPA, and on the terrace there is a fountain built in the Pompeian style which is a Jacuzzi overlooking the sea. A show.
Inside there is a jacuzzi with heat pumps and an oxygen therapy with a different position for swimming, which promises "health and beauty". The SPA also consists of a sauna with therapeutic shock, hot-cold, a tiepidarium, showers and a massage area.
From this part of the house you reach the second floor where there is a large kitchen, where you can have typical local dishes made in the traditional way by the cook.
On the same floor there is a large room that you can use as a dining room, a relaxation room or a work room, to work in total relaxation. Here there is also a large library full of old and new books.
On the third floor there are two large suites with the corresponding bathroom.
On the fourth floor (which has an independent entrance) there is a penthouse with two bedrooms with the corresponding bathroom, decorated in a Mediterranean style.
All rooms are furnished with period furniture dating mostly from the Baroque period. Obviously there is no lack of modern conveniences such as air conditioning, wifi, safe, minibar and flat-screen TV.
The services included in the rent of the historic Villa are: staff with chef and conciérge 8 hours a day, cleaning lady for 8 hours a day, continental breakfast, daily linen change, pool towels, I-pod dock station, laptop, Turkish bath, hammam, heated swimming pool, oxygen therapy, indoor and outdoor hot tub, welcome dinner, cooking lesson, porter service from Monday to Saturday from 8 to 18:00. Other services are available for a fee and upon reservation.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The contract is confirmed by payment of the deposit; in the event of failure to pay within the terms of the above-mentioned deadlines, the rental will be considered cancelled within five days. Where the rental agreement is made 60 days before the start of the rental period, the entire balance must be paid to finalize the contract. Failure to pay the balance of the rental (60 days before arrival) leads to automatic cancellation of the rental and the loss of the deposit.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances (i.e. catastrophic event), we reserve the right to void the contract, and return the amount paid.
- All claims must reach our organization before, and no later the rental period, otherwise the guest will lose any rights to compensation.
- A security deposit of euro 10.000 will be kept by the Agency from client Credit Card and released to him on the departure if there will be no damages.
- On the arrival, a cash deposit of euro 2.000, must be given to the host for the payment of food & beverage or extra services. At the end of the stay, after a balance made by receivesbv , you’ll have the remaining money back or add more cash if you spent more. Checks will be not accepted.
4) Payment policy and cancellation policy
The payment and cancellation policy is managed by the Provider.
- In case of last minute reservation, is expected the payment of the total amount.
- In case of cancellation after the payment of the 50% deposit, there will be no refund.
- In case of cancellation at 30 days from the arrival, no refund will be provided, the same is for the last minute reservations.
- In case of cancellation within 4 months from the arrival another 10% will be asked.
- In case of cancellation within 3 months from the arrival another 20% will be asked.
- In case of cancellation 2 months before the arrival we will ask the 50% of the total.
- In case of cancellation less than 30 days before the arrival the total amount won't be refundable.
If the above conditions are not respected an extra of € 500 per day of delay will be applied.
5 bedrooms, 7 baths, and 7000 square feet
Other, Other, Other, Other, and Twin
9 guests maximum
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Espresso Machine
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo
Activities of Interest
Places of Interest
- Amalfi Coast
- Grotta dello smeraldo
- Spiaggia del Fornillo
- Monte Faito
You may also be interested in
Casciana Terme, Italy
Saint George Island, Florida
Solitude - St. George Island