Villa Pinheiros Altos 44 - Quinta do Lago
Villa Pinheiros Altos 44 - Quinta do Lago
Located in the luxury resort, Quinta do Lago, in Europe’s most southern tip with the warm Mediterranean climate, this stunning 3-bedroom villa offers all the luxuries and amenities for an ideal stay. The Portuguese region of Algarve offers incredible beaches and championship golf courses. Whether you are traveling with a large group, or taking a couple’s retreat this perfect villa is sure to please all groups with its modern amenities and lavish interior.
Enter to a sleek contemporary living space with plenty of seating for everyone. The living room is open and looks out over the backyard patio and pool. Nestle in by the fireplace and flat screen television after a busy day and enjoy one another’s company. Step out through the expansive sliding glass doors and into the backyard oasis.
The modern kitchen offers top-of-the-line appliances and chic granite countertops. The white cabinets offer a charming feel to the elegant space. Guests will enjoy the conveniences of a fully stocked kitchen. Take meals to the dining table with seating for 4-5 guests or dine al fresco on the patio with a dining table for at least 6 guests.
Each of the three bedrooms offer privacy and serenity. The master is on the first floor and boasts a king size bed and terrace with views over the Ludo countryside. There is a second master on the ground floor with a king bed and en-suite bathroom. The third bedroom is also on this floor and includes two twin beds and a guest bathroom.
Spend time on the expansive patio with plenty of lounge seating and a spacious swimming pool. The patio is surrounded by lush vegetation and palm trees. The dining area offers a built-in stove, perfect for spending the day cooking up hearty dishes outside.
Tee off at the 3 on-site championship golf courses. Quinta do Lago also houses the Paul McGinley Golf Academy and Southern Europe’s only TaylorMade Performance Centre. After a day on the fairway, enjoy the plethora of on-site restaurant from cafes to fine dining steakhouses.
When venturing out, guests will find themselves close to Ria Formosa Natural Park, which offers an array of incredible wildlife. Spend the day on its walking trails and enjoy the natural beauty. Head over to the Algarve’s coast and witness its complex ecosystem with over 300 bird species, including the rare and protected purple swamphen and flamingos. Walk over to the sand dunes and experience sights of the beach, or ride a bike, rented from guest services. Guests even have access to a guided tour from a marine biologist.
Excellent amenities abound, utmost luxuries both inside and out, and contemporary living at its finest, Villa Pinheiros Altos 44 - Quinta do Lago, offers everything guests need for the perfect vacation!
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, and 3200 square feet
King, King, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
- 40"+ TV
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
Activities of Interest
- Ria Formosa Islands - Discover parts of Ria Formosa National Park that are only accessible by boat.
- Dolphins observation & islands tour - Embark on a whale- and dolphin-watching tour and get a chance to see these smart marine creatures.
- Vale do Lobo Royal Spa - Experience a world of absolute relaxation and comfort and offers a number of soothing treatments, designed to transport you to an entirely new level of tranquillity.
- Benagil Cave tour - A truly magnificent piece of art made by the nature.
- Jeep Safari - Discover the Algarve countryside visiting unique beauty spots, villages and landscapes in 4 x 4 vehicles.
Places of Interest
- Faro - Visit the Algarve’s capital, It has an attractive marina, well-maintained parks and plazas, and a picturesque cidade velha (old town) ringed by medieval walls.
- Tavira - Visit this quintessential Portuguese seaside town featuring stunning pantiles topped houses and lovely unspoiled beaches.
- Forum Algarve - One of the biggest shopping malls in the region, with over a hundred shops and located on 5 minutes away from the airport.
- Great golf courses including "Quinta do Lago", "Vale do Lobo" and "San Lorenzo"