Villa 143 Atlântico - Quinta do Lago
Villa 143 Atlântico - Quinta do Lago
Located in a luxury resort, in Europe’s most southern tip with a warm Mediterranean climate, this stunning 5-bedroom villa offers all the luxuries and amenities for the ideal stay. The Portuguese region of Algarve offers incredible beaches and championship golf courses. Whether you are traveling with a large group, or taking a couple’s retreat this perfect villa is sure to please all groups with its modern amenities and lavish interior.
Enter to a grand hall with a beautiful staircase that leads to the first floor. The space is filled with elegance and class, surely making all who enter feel that they are surrounded by the utmost luxury.
On the first floor, you will be greeted by the lounge area with television and plenty of seating to relax after an exhilarating day. The spacious villa is perfect for family gatherings or traveling with large groups of friends.
The ground floor hosts the fully equipped kitchen, ideal for making large meals from home. There is a breakfast room as well for smaller meals. The kitchen offers top of the line, stainless steel appliances and light granite countertops. The space is open and sunny, perfect for all to gather for a cocktail and conversation. For elegant meals, head to the dining room and enjoy the stunning crystal chandelier and table for 8-10 guests.
This floor also has two double bedrooms, both with en-suite bathrooms with a shower and access to the private swimming pool. The first floor offers the master bedroom with a king bed, access to a balcony, and spacious en-suite bathroom with a lovely tub and shower. Two additional twin bedrooms are on this floor as well, each en-suite. One bedroom offers a pullout couch and balcony for optimal views!
When hanging around the villa, guests will enjoy the expansive private backyard and patio area. The pristine swimming pool is perfect for an afternoon dip, and there are plenty of lounge chairs throughout the space. The pool is also fenced for added safety. Spend a fun afternoon or evening entertaining around the barbecue then dine al fresco!
When venturing out, guests will find themselves close to Ria Formosa Natural Park, which offers an array of incredible wildlife. Spend the day on its walking trails and enjoy the natural beauty. Head over to the Algarve’s coast and witness its complex ecosystem with over 300 bird species, including the rare and protected purple swamphen and flamingos. Walk over to the sand dunes and experience sights of the beach, or ride a bike, rented from guest services. Guests even have access to a guided tour from a marine biologist.
Tee off at the 3 on-site championship golf courses. Quinta do Lago also houses the Paul McGinley Golf Academy and Southern Europe’s only TaylorMade Performance Centre. After a day on the fairway, enjoy the plethora of on-site restaurant from cafes to fine dining steakhouses.
Luxury, elegance, and superior amenities, guests will adore the incredible surrounding both inside and out, and truly be able to spend time making memories and relaxing with loved ones.
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, and 5100 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
- 40"+ TV
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
Activities of Interest
- Ria Formosa Islands - Discover parts of Ria Formosa National Park that are only accessible by boat.
- Dolphins observation & islands tour - Embark on a whale- and dolphin-watching tour and get a chance to see these smart marine creatures.
- Vale do Lobo Royal Spa - Experience a world of absolute relaxation and comfort and offers a number of soothing treatments, designed to transport you to an entirely new level of tranquillity.
- Benagil Cave tour - A truly magnificent piece of art made by the nature.
- Jeep Safari - Discover the Algarve countryside visiting unique beauty spots, villages and landscapes in 4 x 4 vehicles.
Places of Interest
- Faro - Visit the Algarve’s capital, It has an attractive marina, well-maintained parks and plazas, and a picturesque cidade velha (old town) ringed by medieval walls.
- Tavira - Visit this quintessential Portuguese seaside town featuring stunning pantiles topped houses and lovely unspoiled beaches.
- Forum Algarve - One of the biggest shopping malls in the region, with over a hundred shops and located on 5 minutes away from the airport.
- Great golf courses including "Quinta do Lago", "Vale do Lobo" and "San Lorenzo"