Villa 12 São Lourenço - Quinta do Lago
Villa 12 São Lourenço
Located in the luxury resort, Quinta do Lago, in Europe’s most southern tip with the warm Mediterranean climate, this stunning 5-bedroom villa offers all the luxuries and amenities for an ideal stay. The Portuguese region of Algarve offers incredible beaches and championship golf courses. Whether you’re traveling with a large group, or taking a couple’s retreat this perfect villa is sure to please all groups with its modern amenities and lavish interior.
Enter to a contemporary living space with high ceilings and large windows boasting views of the incredible backyard oasis. The living room offers ample plush furnishings and an elegant fireplace, perfect for cozy evenings at home. The glass doors open onto the backyard, where guests can be found enjoying the private swimming pool and garden. There is another family room with more comfortable couches and a large flat screen TV.
The chef’s kitchen is ideal for anyone who loves to cook a meal from home. The brand-new stainless-steel appliances and granite countertops add an elegant, yet modern aesthetic to the space, standard of luxury living. The glass dining room table offers the perfect space for a family meal, with seating for 8 guests.
The master bedroom is on the first floor. It offers a plush king size bed, access to a balcony, and en-suite bathroom. The bathroom boasts double showers and basins. There is an additional twin bedroom with a television and en-suite bathroom on this floor as well.
The ground floor, that hosts the kitchen and dining area offers 2 queen bedrooms with televisions and an en-suite bathroom. This floor also provides access to the outdoors with the barbecue and living room. The basement houses the fifth bedroom with double twin beds and en-suite bathroom. There is also a laundry room and games room on this floor.
There is plenty to do when staying home. Enjoy family time in the games room, relax on the cozy couches, or play a game of foosball. When you want to enjoy the incredible sunshine, lounge by the swimming pool or do some laps. Enjoy the incredible views of the expansive manicured lawn. Dine al fresco and use the barbecue on the patio at the dining table for 10 guests.
Tee off at the 3 on-site championship golf courses. Quinta do Lago also houses the Paul McGinley Golf Academy and Southern Europe’s only TaylorMade Performance Centre. After a day on the fairway, enjoy the plethora of on-site restaurant from cafes to fine dining steakhouses.
When venturing out, guests will find themselves close to Ria Formosa Natural Park, which offers an array of incredible wildlife. Spend the day on its walking trails and enjoy the natural beauty. Head over to the Algarve’s coast and witness its complex ecosystem with over 300 bird species, including the rare and protected purple swamphen and flamingos. Walk over to the sand dunes and experience sights of the beach, or ride a bike, rented from guest services. Guests even have access to a guided tour from a marine biologist.
Surrounded by a safe and serene neighborhood, and incredible natural beauty, this gorgeous villa offers privacy, convenience, and luxury which will allow all groups to enjoy their time in this one-of-a-kind home.
5 bedrooms, 6 baths, and 6320 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
- 40"+ TV
- Concierge Service
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
Activities of Interest
- Ria Formosa Islands - Discover parts of Ria Formosa National Park that are only accessible by boat.
- Dolphins observation & islands tour - Embark on a whale- and dolphin-watching tour and get a chance to see these smart marine creatures.
- Vale do Lobo Royal Spa - Experience a world of absolute relaxation and comfort and offers a number of soothing treatments, designed to transport you to an entirely new level of tranquillity.
- Benagil Cave tour - A truly magnificent piece of art made by the nature.
- Jeep Safari - Discover the Algarve countryside visiting unique beauty spots, villages and landscapes in 4 x 4 vehicles.
Places of Interest
- Faro - Visit the Algarve’s capital, It has an attractive marina, well-maintained parks and plazas, and a picturesque cidade velha (old town) ringed by medieval walls.
- Tavira - Visit this quintessential Portuguese seaside town featuring stunning pantiles topped houses and lovely unspoiled beaches.
- Forum Algarve - One of the biggest shopping malls in the region, with over a hundred shops and located on 5 minutes away from the airport.
- Great golf courses including "Quinta do Lago", "Vale do Lobo" and "San Lorenzo"