Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Copacabana Luxury Apartment
Amazing 5 bedroom luxury apartment on an excellent location on Avenida Atlântica, at Posto 6, the most exclusive part of Copacabana beach in the south zone of Rio de Janeiro.
The beautiful apartment is very spacious with its 630 square meters. The view of the sea and the Copacabana beach are breathtaking and it is possible to see all the way to and the Sugar Loaf Mountain.
The apartment features three spacious bedrooms with one ensuite. An office area can be converted into a fourth double bedroom and the main suite has a area which also can function as fifth bedroom.
The property’s modern and minimalistic decoration makes it the perfect place for those who appreciate sophisticated comfort during their stay in the “Wonderful City”.
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, and 6500 square feet
Queen, Queen, Queen, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Rio de Janeiro Airport
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
Activities of Interest
- Corcovado Christ the Redeemer - Visit Rio's most recognizable landmark!
- Sugarloaf Mountain - Experience the incredible views of Rio from this spectacular mountain.
- Copacabana Beach - Come enjoy one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, with a vibrant atmosphere and full of fun loving people.
- Tijuca National Park - You’ll find historical spots, spectacular views, a beautiful waterfall, a small chapel and unusual trees in this dense, tropical national park.
Places of Interest
- Rio Alternative Tour - This company takes you on personalized, custom tours of Rio, offering an experience you won't forget!
- Estilo Voo Livre - Go on the paragliding adventure of a lifetime!
- Jungle Me - Spectacular hiking tours that take you off the beaten path, to a side of the Brazilian wilderness you never thought you would see.
- Sail In Rio - Enjoy a private sailing tour in the incredible Guanabara Bay, and along the breathtaking Rio coastline.