Big Blue Villa
A gate at the Big Blue Villa perimeter wall leads out to an unspoilt sandy beach immediately below the villa. Excellent space for al fresco living has outdoor sofas, cushioned day beds and shaded dining tables on the terraces and at the poolside. A generously sized infinity pool tops a range of leisure facilities, from a gym area and pool table, to WiFi and satellite TV, a cinema room and Sonos surround-sound system.
And accommodation is a well-planned mix of twin, double and bunk-bedded rooms, making this a cleverly adaptable house for families and friends. The very modern villa is furnished in crisp white and designed with flair. So, in the kitchen, whitewashed beams and exposed stone are juxtaposed with sleek steel appliances; the master bedroom’s en suite shower room opens, through a glass wall, to an outdoor Jacuzzi tub; the ultra-spacious Garden Suite has picture windows onto the bay and an almost cave-like wet room with a trio of rain showers; and cane window shutters add coastal character to the whole contemporary ensemble.
Tiered into olive grove garden Big Blue Villa is 2km from local shops and restaurants, and 10km from Mykonos Town.
EOT Tourist Licence number: 1173K10000894401
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, and 9687 square feet
Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, and Other
14 guests maximum
Mykonos International Airport
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo
Activities of Interest
- Archaeological Museum of Mykonos - History buffs will love this incredible museum, featuring prehistoric items and exhibits to look at.
- Mykonos Diving Center - Located on Paradise Beach, this amazing dive center will take you deep in the depths of the sea to uncover all of its secrets!
- Set Sail Mykonos - Sail all around the shimmering waters of the Aegean Sea.
- Yummy Pedals - A bicycle tour is a great way to see the entirety of the island.
- Mykonos Kayak Day Tours and Trails - Enjoy the natural beauty of the island with an eco-friendly kayaking tour!
Places of Interest
- Delos (By ferry) - Uncover the mystery and mythology of Delos through mosaic, temples, and other ruins.
- Ano Mera Village - The village features two unique Ancient Orthodox Monasteries, a bakery, fruit market, famous Italian restaurant, and an array of Greek taverns and coffee shops which offer traditional food.
- Panagia Paraportiani - Visit Mykonos’ most famous whitewashed, rock-like church. The fabulously photogenic whitewashed exterior is the main attraction.