Cape Bay - 3BR Penthouse
Bain Boeuf, Mauritius
Cape Bay is nestled in the North of the island within a very cool and charming tropical setting. With the beach a stone's throw away from the accommodation and a common pool, Cape Bay is definitely one of our prized little gems of the north! Close to the touristic village of Grand Bay, you will be a few steps away from amazing restaurants, shopping centres and magnificent beaches.
Contemporarily designed and decorated to make you feel at home, the penthouse offers 3 luxurious bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. To make your holiday even more memorable this modern penthouse includes a living area, a fully equipped kitchen and a spacious terrace. This beautiful accommodation is perfect for getaways with friends and families.
Why go to Cape Bay?
- Beautiful modern accommodation, ideal for couple and family getaways.
- Nestled in a cozy and peaceful tropical setting with a common pool.
- Easy access to the beach and close to the touristic village of Grand Bay.
- Private plunge pool except for the sea view penthouse.
Available in all accommodations:
• Fully equipped open plan kitchen
• En-suite bathroom
• Furnished terrace
• Linen & Towels
• Free Wi-Fi
• Air conditioner & ceiling fan
• Flat screen TV & satellite channels
• Washing machine & dryer
• Iron and ironing board
• Nespresso machine
• Hair dryer
• Consumables & Toiletries
• Babycot (upon request)
• Non-smoking rooms
• No pets allowed
• On-Site Resort Manager (except Sundays and public holidays)
• Daily Housekeeping (except Sundays and public holidays)
• Welcome drinks and cold towels
• Concierge Service (all activities & premium services at extra cost)
• Personalized holiday planning
• Security 24/7
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, and 2260 square feet
King, Queen, and Twin
6 guests maximum
Sir Seewoosagar Ramoolam Intl. Airport
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
Activities of Interest
- Scuba diving - You will have the opportunity to admire all kinds of tropical fish, coral reefs and immerse yourself in this magical marine life. Please note that no special level is required.
- Big Game Fishing - The Mauritian’s ocean is populated with a wide variety of big fish species such as the blue marlin, the black marlin, the Wahoo, the Bonito, the Sailfish, the Dorado and many more. Get ready to reel in some big catch!
- Golf - During your holidays to Mauritius, take on some of the challenging 9-hole and 18-hole golf courses which are nested in some of the most beautiful parts of the island with amazing views.
Places of Interest
- Mauritius Aquarium - Home to a large number of species including over 150 species of fish, invertebrates and live corals originating from the waters around the island.
- Casela World of Adventure (1 hr) - The nature park has an incredible array of activities and fun experiences on offer. Adventurous travellers can try out thrilling activities ranging from ziplining, quad biking trails, canyoning and more.
- Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Botanical Garden - The oldest botanical garden in the Southern Hemisphere and famous for its long pond of giant water lilies, the garden was first constructed in 1770 and covers an area of around 37 hectares.