Tuscany has been a background for films, plays, books throughout the centuries. and there is no need to wonder why... After all, with landscapes that look like living pictures, full of colours, bucolic roads and incredibly tasteful food make the perfect scenery for anything and everything. Can you picture yourself enjoying all of that and much more? Then we believe Villa Olmo is the perfect home where you can live Tuscany at its best.
Borgo Villa Olmo is a three bedroom, three bathroom home in Florence. Besides of all the comforts that you may expect, the three pastel-painted bedrooms come with pieces of art and accessories full of character. Accommodating 6 people with lots of style, plus a sofa-bed in the main room that can be used to sleep 2 more.
The bathrooms are broad, full of light, merging traditional and contemporary features seamlessly, seasoned with a quirky twist. It is part of the identity of this home. The two bedrooms at the first floor share the bathrooms plus one in the tower for the double bedroom. There's also a bathroom near the kitchen that is use for friends and guests.
In the kitchen, once again guest find past and present integrated. It doesn't lack in space, storage nor nice features. Have you ever cooked using a wood-fired stove?
What’s more, there’s a charming garden here, plus a shared swimming pool. A little outside of Florence, the area’s tranquil and secluded. But it’s only around a 20-minute drive to the centre of the city.
Not only has this home a classic sitting room furnished with a discerning collection of antiques, artworks and books, it also gives onto a terrace with views across the city.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, and 3229 square feet
Queen, King, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Florence Airport, Peretola (FLR)
- 40"+ TV
- Covered Parking
- High Speed Internet
- Satellite/Cable TV
Activities of Interest
- Visit Florence and admire the grandiosity of the cradle of Renaissance art: the Ponte Veccio, the Cathedral, the Uffizi and the Academy Galleries, the piazza Santa Croce and its stunning church and more.
- Visit the Uffizi Gallery and admire “The Birth of Venus” by Botticelli or “The Adoration of the Magi” by Leonardo da Vinci. Sample divine cuisine at The Circolo del Sale restaurant.
- The Chianti area and its villages are covered in vineyards where you will be able to taste the many wines of this beautiful region
Places of Interest
- Duomo di Firenze - Completede in 1436 this is a Cathedral like no other. Go early and get to visit its dome.
- The Chianti Wine Trail. Badia a Passignano and Osteria di Passignano. Wineries of Montalcino.
- Play golf at the Florence Golf Club Ugolino, only a few kilometres away.
- Why not visit Chianti by bicycle? You can book the bikes and the guide at the villa, pick up your favourite tours and see the country in a new, exciting way.