Singer Island, Florida
Marina Grande Luxury
This luxury three-bedroom residence at Marina Grande offers you all the little luxuries of home along with the added perks of an exclusive community. Just a quick walk away from the beach, your fabulous home away from home spreads out over 1800 square feet and offers marvelous views of the Intracoastal Waterway, Peanut and Singer Island, and the Palm Beach Inlet.
Featuring stunning interior design, the living spaces of this home are bright and spacious, surrounded by beachy works of art and filled with upscale furnishings. Step outside to your private deck, perfect for lounging with a tropical cocktail while you take in stunning water views. The living room extends easily to the kitchen, well equipped with sleek cabinetry and state of the art appliances that are sure to help you create a delicious meal.
After a day at the beach, return to one of three lovely bedrooms and drift dreamlessly off to sleep. The master has a plush, king-sized bed, while the second bedroom has an equally luxurious queen. The final bedroom is perfect for kids, brightly decorated and with a twin-sized bed.
Marina Grande is a 24-hour gated community offering truly exceptional amenities for your next trip to Singer Island! Enjoy access to a resort-style pool, located on the sixth floor and perfect for basking in the sun after a refreshing dip. If you’re looking to keep to a routine during your stay, take advantage of the updated fitness center before relaxing in the sauna or steam room. The adjacent marina even has accommodations for boats up to 50 feet long.
Enjoy a stay in Singer Island, centrally located on Florida’s East Coast and a great jumping-off point for plenty of attractions. You’ll be 45 minutes from Miami and about 1.5 hours to Orlando and all of its magical theme parks. The beach is only a quick walk away, making it easy to relax with your toes in the sand. Explore the greater Palm Beach area with trips to luxury shopping boutiques, glitzy streets lined with mansions, and more. You’ll love topping off your day with a meal at Sailfish Marina, situated overlooking the water.
Experience true coastal luxury on Singer Island!
- No smoking
- No events allowed
- No pets allowed
- Jet Ski's available (via property manager)
License number is: 000020731
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, and 1800 square feet
King, Queen, and Twin
6 guests maximum
Palm Beach International Airport (PBI), Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL), Miami International Airport (FLL)
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo
Activities of Interest
- Pura Vida Divers (5 minute drive) - Your one-stop shop for all things diving and surf! If you're a beginner, learn through professional instruction, or take a daily scuba charter out to sea!
- High Point Paddle Adventures (5 minute drive) - Led by native Floridians, these backwater nature tours are the best way to learn about the incredible ecosystems of south Florida!
- Palm Beach Sailboat Charters (15 minute drive) - With easy access to both ocean and intracoastal waters, this lovely and serene sailing trip offers stunning views of the Florida landscape.
- My Islands Adventure (3 minute drive) - Head out on the water to enjoy deep sea fishing, catered specifically to your needs. Get ready to catch Mahi-Mahi, Tuna, Wahoo, and Sailfish!
- Phil Foster Park (3 minute drive) - Your adventure starts here! Rent out quality and easy to use kayaks and paddle boards to being exploring!
Places of Interest
- Two Drunken Goats (5 minute drive) - This laid-back, beachfront cantina offers a delicious mix of Mexican and American foods!
- Peanut Island Park (25 minute drive) - Located in the heart of Lake Worth Lagoon, here you'll explore 80 acres of a gorgeous tropical park, complete with a myriad of swimming areas and paved walking trials.
- Riviera Beach Marina Village (5 minute drive) - The Marina Village offers paddle board and kayak rentals, diving, fishing charters, dinner cruises, and more!
- Si Spa (5 minute drive) - Spend a day of rest and relaxation at the Marriott spa, with sea-inspired treatments deigned to rejuvenate and refresh you!
- 3800 Ocean (5 minute drive) - With seasonal, locally-sourced American fare and welcoming atmosphere, 3800 Ocean is sure to satisfy even the heartiest of appetites!
Wonderful condo & location!
Marina Grande was perfect for us. The condo was beautiful, clean and very well appointed! The location was so convenient...the grocery store across the street, the beautiful waterway view and the nice walk over the bridge to several restaurants allowed to not even need a car. We would definitely return to Marina Grande!”
Lovely Waterfront Condo
Fabulous stay at Marina Grande! The condo was very well equipped and extremely comfortable. We really enjoyed the pool and hot tub and relaxing on the back patio. Don’t miss John MacArthur State Park, a great spot for kayaking! Thanks for a wonderful week!”
Overlooking the Water
It is a beautiful condominium on the first floor overlooking the water. It is stylish and tastefully furnished and a wonderful place to relax. We recommend it highly for anyone wanting to stay in or near Palm Beach, Florida.”