Byron Bay, Australia
Located on exclusive front-row Marine Parade and Wategos, this Byron Bay beach home is the ultimate in luxury.
Large decks and retractable doors allow you to take in the incredible view over Wategos and out to the Julian Rocks.
Focused around seamless indoor / outdoor living and taking in the view, this property is tranquil and private, perched high on the hill and surrounded by lush gardens.
Every inch of this two storey, luxury residence is of the utmost quality and design, including its state-of-the-art media systems.
Relax on the large sun decks, in the wet edge pool, or take a stroll down through the tropical gardens to the sands of Wategos via you private beach track.
It really doesn’t get any better than this…
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, and 3800 square feet
King, King, Queen, and Bunk
8 guests maximum
Situated on Marine Parade, overlooking Byron Bay’s most spectacular beach – Wategos. Sit front row for the spectacular sunsets over Mount Warning and spot whales from the balcony. Direct access to the sand and surf and 100m to the start of the Lighthouse walking track.
Gold Coast Airport - OOL
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo
Activities of Interest
- You will have some amazing experiences when Scuba Diving
- It’s guaranteed you’ll see dolphins. Between May – October you might be lucky to see a Humpback Whale!!
- Hike around Minyon Falls and enjoy the waterfall.
- There are so many great restaurants and cafes in the area. Try world famous Rae's restaurant.
Places of Interest
- Visit beaches like Wategos, Little Wategos and Tallow Beach. Walk a little further for the rock pools. Just gorgeous.
- There are several small towns and villages just outside Byron such as Bangalow, Newybar and Mullumbimby. Great cafes and restaurants and little arts and crafts shops. All are chilled and slightly hippy.
- Byron Bay Lighthouse. A mandatory thing to do in Byron is to see the Lighthouse at sunrise which is the most easterly point in Australia. The views are absolutely stunning.
The very best of what Byron Bay has to offer
Amangani is a one-of-a-kind home in a one-of-a-kind location. Our family spent an incredible week on Wategos Beach and Amangani had everything you could wish for, However, what really stands out, and will be an abiding memory, is the view you get from the main terrace and living area. Many an hour was spent watching the surfers roll in on the beach's very relaxed wave and if there is a better spot on the east coast of Australia, I would be surprised. The home has been recently refurbished to a very high standard and with practical relaxation and comfort in mind. All of the rooms are fully connected to a master system that is operated though a series of Ipads and the infinity pool was ideal when you wanted to cool off without getting in the sea. Byron Bay is a very special part of Australia. The relaxed vibe is infectious and you are spoilt for choice for things to do our places to eat. If you do have the opportunity to visit, make sure you get up into The Hinterland too. Thank you very much R&G for opening up your house to us. It was an unforgettable week.”
Fantastic house, in the best location in Byron Bay.
Everything about the property was spot on right from the guest welcoming.”