Harbour Island, Bahamas
Sea Siren (R)
Sea Siren is a private luxury home situated on the famous Pink Sands Beach on Harbour Island in the Bahamas. Fully Renovated, extended and meticulously decorated in 2019. Seas Siren is the latest glamorous addition to the world famous island.
Sea Siren provides direct beach front access with two private thatched umbrellas on the sand for guests' use. This luxury compound comprises a main house and cottage both of which have the most magnificent panoramic views of the ocean. Sea Siren has a contemporary feel with imported Italian stone floors and wall to wall windows and wrap around terraces complimented with white wooden flooring upstairs. A private swimming pool with a spacious cabana for al fresco dining completes the property.
The immaculate interiors are beautifully decorated with iconic mid-century furniture featuring designers such as Karl Springer, Curtis Jere and Vladimir Kagan showcased alongside vintage rattan pieces. The walls are adorned with stunning contemporary art from the owner's private collection.
The main house has four bedrooms and three bathrooms while the cottage has two bedrooms and two bathrooms, sleeping a total of 12 guests. Both the house and the cottage, which sit directly on the ocean, enjoy unparalleled privacy and are surrounded by lush tropical landscaping.
The houses each have fully equipped kitchens with new appliances and in-door, out-door living areas which are ideal for entertaining. Every bedroom has 300 thread count linens from Serena and Lily for the perfect night's sleep. The sleek marble bathrooms with glass enclosed showers feature lighting by Kelly Wearstler and brass bathroom fixtures by Restoration Hardware. The spectacular master bathroom has a freestanding tub overlooking the ocean.
The house benefits from direct pool access via the gym/play room where the energetic can box, do yoga on the dock or jump rope. Personal trainers can of course be arranged via Sea Siren's Concierge service.
Sea Siren is the perfect retreat providing laid back luxury for the discerning traveler. This exquisite home allows guests to explore, entertain, and enjoy all that Harbour Island has to offer including world class bone fishing, diving, and fabulous restaurants. Of course probably the most important aspect is staying on the beautiful Pink Sands Beach which is regularly voted amongst the world's best by leading travel magazines. This is an exclusive experiences that only a few can enjoy.
Additional amenities include:
- Daily housekeeping
- Full-time gardener
- Full service concierge
- Outdoor dining
- Nespresso machine
- Wine fridge
A recent article that neatly sums up the Harbour Island experience:
6 bedrooms, 5 baths, and 4500 square feet
King, King, King, King, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
12 guests maximum
North Eleuthera Airport
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
Activities of Interest
- Famous Swimming Pigs: Boat excursions can be arranged via Sea Sirens concierge. In addition feed turtles and snorkel for star fish. Your guide will also take you to lunch at a fabulous beachside restaurant on Spanish Wells, a must for children and adults!
- Pink Sand Beach: A 3 mile stretch of stunning sand and beautiful water that's considered one of the best pink sand beaches in the world.
- Fishing: Habour Island is an amazing place to fish in a natural ecosystem. The spectacular waters surrounding the island offer you the chance to catch a tuna, dolphin, wahoo , mahi mahi, marlin and more....
- Horseback riding: Take a romantic gallop on the beach and admire one of Harbour Islands breathtaking sunsets. Look for Marty between Coral Sands and Pink Sands Hotel.
Places of Interest
- Dunmore Town: Now lined with shops and boutiques the town dates back to the 18th century and is one if the oldest settlements in The Bahamas.
- Exceptional restaurants including the best Japanese restaurant in the Caribbean with Nobu chefs at Da Vine sushi, The Landing Restaurant owned by India Hicks, The Dunmore Hotel, and world-famous Sip Sip where even movie stars have to wait their turn!
- Arthur's Bakery: Grab a coffee or enjoy fresh bread and pastries that follow authentic Bahamian recipes and use local ingredients. You won't regret it!